• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

SSGVastabat #1 Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:20 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 27831 battles
  • [W__F] W__F

What I am looking for in a clan (all points can be negotiable):

• Highly competitive, for example, doing things like strongholds/CW/Ranked Team Battles/Campaigns at a consistent level.
  • The ability to take land, hold land and push out on the Global Map consistently (This is the major thing for me). - This has to be at tier 8 at the very least and if possible provide evidence of your Global Map success. (High level of seriousness needed, I am all for fun and games, but I do like to win every now and than ;))
  • Strong activity of players. The majority of the clan has to be active. I don't like seeing the same 20 people online everyday when a clan has 70+ members.
  • The ability to help me develop my skills further whether it be regarding certain tanks or in terms of Field Commanding (if said clan is in need of more FC's)
  • Most important thing though besides Clan Wars, is a sociable and friendly environment. I would like to get to know clan members before I make any decision to join.

What I can offer a clan

• A like minded, friendly, determined and dedicated player, who will put in the time and effort to become a major part of the clan.
  • Consistently Active both in game and on TS.
  • A player that can excel at both a solo role/Team Play. I have the ability to switch between both very easily depending upon the situations and what is required.
  • Continuing the above point. I am highly self-aware with one eye always on the mini-map, I can read situations very well and have the intuitive to react accordingly. (As long as it's what the FC wants)
  • Exceptional Medium and Light Tank player. These are the two roles I excel the most at. I can easily play heavy tanks as well, but Mediums and Lights are more my comfort zone.
  • An eagerness to learn and try out new things. To learn new tactic's, different approaches to certain engagements and to gain a better understanding of reacting to the battles.

Competitive tanks at Tier 8 I own are the IS-3, AMX 13 90 and T-54 Lightweight (I will be buying back the 110 soon enough)

Competitive tanks at Tier 10 I own are the, Batchat 25t and the Obj 907. (Working on getting both the Obj 140 and T-62a in terms of those 2 being the closest)

As I mentioned above, I would like to get to know any clans offering me a place before I make any final decisions and on that note, I will be making my final decision shortly after the New Year. (Will be decided before 10th January)

Links to various sites showing my stats and recent WN8 (use whichever one's you like) and also to my profile. Noobmeter not included due to it not being up to date on my most recent stats.

http://www.ageofstri...abat&bt=&am=&p=

http://wotlabs.net/e...ernina_Vastabat

http://en.wot-life.c...rnina_Vastabat/

http://worldoftanks....fp_page_size=25

Edit: Contact me either on this thread or via the messenger on the forums. Currently the in-game PM system isn't working for me, so please do not send me any messages that way as I will not be able to read them or even respond.

Edited by Cisternina_Vastabat, 29 December 2015 - 03:15 AM.

jricketts1 #2 Posted 29 December 2015 - 09:28 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35138 battles
  • [W__F] W__F

Hey bro.......

Sent you a message hope to talk soon

arthurwellsley #3 Posted 29 December 2015 - 10:59 AM

Major

• Player
  • 51268 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
PM sent

_StronkCamper_ #4 Posted 29 December 2015 - 08:13 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8039 battles
PM sent

jricketts1 #5 Posted 29 December 2015 - 08:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35138 battles
  • [W__F] W__F

_ajkula_ you said you clan is inactive he is looking for an active clan

http://forum.worldof...king-for-merge/

Edited by jricketts1, 29 December 2015 - 08:39 PM.

Plutoniumeke #6 Posted 07 January 2016 - 06:44 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 33428 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

If you are still looking for a clan, please take a minute to consider whether Cry for Mercy might be the clan for you.

What we offer in Cry for Mercy:

• Friendly mature environment, with players from all over Europe
  • Clan Wars every day from 7pm (GMT) onwards
  • Stronghold detachments six days a week, straight after CW til 10pm (GMT)
  • Private & open training sessions to develop particular tactics and skills
  • Experienced players that can provide advice when needed
  • Participation in every event
  • Platoons regularly
  • Clan Wars gold regularly distributed on a pro rata basis

What we want from you: Be at least 18 years old, have over 1500WN8, be able to use Teamspeak, and attend at least 3 team events per week. We are by no means a hardcore clan, our main goal is to have fun whilst achieving the best results we can.

If you would like to discuss anything further, you can either jump on our TS (pm me for details) and hop into the recruitment channel or visit our forum at http://cmerc.boards.net/

Contact CMERC recruiter acogshot asap :P

Edited by Plutoniumeke, 12 January 2016 - 01:29 AM.

BoB_for_ThE_WiN #7 Posted 07 January 2016 - 08:18 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8132 battles
  • [5FPS] 5FPS

[L-DOZ] Lucky Dozen

Lucky Dozen, international clan supported by Lucky Few and Lucky Bunch.

Clan LINK .

fubzy #8 Posted 08 January 2016 - 03:32 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 19204 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

Hello fellow tank commanders.

Havoc X is now recruiting.

Our community consists of a group of clans on the EU and NA servers, including the popular WoT University and Havoc clans, all of which are under the leadership of Sir_Havoc.

Havoc X is for those who not only want to learn how to improve and have fun, but who want to be more invloved in team play. Platoons, strongholds, team battles and clan wars.

The only requirements to apply are:

Teamspeak – Be on teamspeak when in game so we can communicate easily

Age 16 or above - We take child protection very seriously

Team play – Take part in team based modes, solo players would be more suited to one of our other clans

Tanks – Suitable tanks for team based games at tier 6 and 8 (Tier 10 would be a bonus)

Attitude – Show a willingness to develop and help others do the same

If your interested then you can apply via the WoT clan portal or pm me

Raddar #9 Posted 09 January 2016 - 09:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9686 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC
Accepted for a 1 month trial.

SSGVastabat #10 Posted 10 January 2016 - 08:07 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 27831 battles
  • [W__F] W__F
Thank you to all the people who looked at my thread and to the recruiters who have posted here or sent me a PM. 

View PostRaddar, on 09 January 2016 - 08:01 PM, said:

Accepted for a 1 month trial.

As Raddar has pointed out, I have decided to join CMERC's after much thought and deliberation to continue developing my gameplay, my skills, etc.

Fighto #11 Posted 11 January 2016 - 03:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34498 battles
  • [TAC] TAC
Best of luck in the new clan Vastabat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users