• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Mrbounce123 #1 Posted 03 January 2016 - 02:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10698 battles
  • [-FC-] -FC-
Good Afternoon all,

I've only ever play WoT as an individual player but would like to join an English speaking 18+ clan principally to learn from better players and improve my abilities. I don't take things too seriously and want to play with players who prefer to enjoy the game and have a laugh rather than concentrate on harvesting win rates etc. If you are interested my stats are here: http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/mrbounce123  I prefer to play the Brit tanks (I'm British after all!) and have just purchased a Cromwell Berlin of which I am fond although not too successful in - yet! Also rather fond of my Black Prince, Matilda, Crusader and FV304.

I'm not particularly computer literate, especially when it come to online gaming so keep the replies simple please!

Cheers everyone and happy new year.

RudeBwoyUK #2 Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:01 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32220 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC

Hello my friend,

I am recruiter for my clan. We are 18+ english speaking clan with people from all over europe.

We have our own forum and teamspeak server.

Theres always guys online for platoons and we do stronghold battles which you can join in with a tank as low as tier6.

All we ask really is that you can get on teamspeak and be a team player.

Click in my sig to apply to join.

TTX50 #3 Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22063 battles

Hi Mr Bounce

I reckon we'll be just what you're looking for - particularly if having a laugh whilst improving your game are what you're after :) We're an 18+ clan with a rapidly growing membership, and part of a worldwide network.

I am happy to invite you to your apply to WolfPack. If you would like to visit our website, and by extension our forums please visit http://wolfpack.net.au/ there you can find our rules, information on how to apply and more. If you'd rather hang out with us and get to know us or want to ask us a question, please visit our TS-3 address at 43.245.162.15:10004 and message any of our members. If you want to join us we have some rules.

The 3 main points are:
You must be over 18 years old. (which you are!)
You must have Team Speak 3 and be able to speak English. (which you can!)
You must participate with members and work as a clan. (which is what you're after!)

Hope that hasn't scared you off. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you hunting soon.

Regards,

crisis159 #4 Posted 03 January 2016 - 04:42 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 42283 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

Hi Mr Bounce,

You might consider joining us at band of Fathers.

We, Band of Fathers (BoF), are a mainly British clan but with a fair amount of international players as well. We are a mature clan with a 25 years+ requirement who are happy to introduce solo players into our team play formats (platoons, strongholds, clan wars).

We believe Tanks should be Fun. Much more fun than most random matches are. If you would like to know more about our ideals, check out our website www.bofclan.com

BoF is a 3.5 year old English speaking clan of mature fathers with a thriving, friendly community and good attitude, rather than lots of strict rules. Some players are expert with good win rates and some are….. a little less good. For us, stats are not as important as having a laugh, but we do all want to get better! We understand that real life comes first and that World of Tanks is, in the end, just a game. We understand our members are often very busy or have family pressures and have to ration their clan times.

The human element for us is crucial. We therefore use Voice coms (TeamSpeak) to communicate in Clan Wars (CW), Training rooms, Strongholds, Tank Companies, Countdowns, platooning or just shooting the breeze.

If you’re interested just hop onto TS, ts.bofclan.com (no password required).

Hope you will consider us, but whatever you choose, have fun! 

Crisis 159

Band of Fathers

Mrbounce123 #5 Posted 03 January 2016 - 04:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10698 battles
  • [-FC-] -FC-

Clan duly joined but thanks for all the invites.

Edited by Mrbounce123, 03 January 2016 - 04:46 PM.

fubzy #6 Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:19 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20369 battles
  • [QSF] QSF

Hello fellow tank commander.

Havoc X is now recruiting.

Our community consists of a group of clans on the EU and NA servers, including the popular WoT University and Havoc clans, all of which are under the leadership of Sir_Havoc.

Havoc X is for those who not only want to learn how to improve and have fun, but who want to be more invloved in team play. Platoons, strongholds, team battles and clan wars.

The only requirements to apply are:

Teamspeak – Be on teamspeak when in game so we can communicate easily

Age 16 or above - We take child protection very seriously

Team play – Take part in team based modes, solo players would be more suited to one of our other clans

Tanks – Suitable tanks for team based games at tier 6 and 8 (Tier 10 would be a bonus)

Attitude – Show a willingness to develop and help others do the same

If your interested then you can apply via the WoT clan portal or post here and we will be in touch.

ShiftyLunatic #7 Posted 06 January 2016 - 05:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 11189 battles
  • [T-BL] T-BL

Company Gamers

We are a Multigaming community that has been arround for roughly just over half a year but we are growing fairly fast. 
We have had our clan officialy for a while but not much effort has been put into it untill now , we are planning to grow as much as we can so we can participate in clanwars , stronghold battles and more .
If you are looking for a fun friendly enviroment with teamplay this is the place to be.

What do we offer?
- Mature friendly community , average age is arround 25 .
- Strongholds
- weekly events for everyone

Other than that everyone is welcome in our community

Join us at http://www.companyga...m/generalgaming or contact me ingame.

Greetings Laurens

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users