Clan Wars: Second Season

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

KodrutZ #121 Posted 20 January 2016 - 12:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 26004 battles
  • [TB-RO] TB-RO
Whoops, wrong topic. Remove this please.

Edited by KodrutZ, 20 January 2016 - 05:42 PM.

KOLONYALI_MARKO #122 Posted 21 January 2016 - 01:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 27997 battles
  • [JUN] JUN

I dont know if anyone said something about this but.

Is daily rental of divisons and modules is disabled ? or its just a bug for me and still stealing our infiluence:)

(That thing next to your infiluence which says you will lose that much infiluence after fight prime time.)

Oh sorry didint see that 

• Division maintenance cost - free.

Edited by MrUnseen, 21 January 2016 - 02:00 PM.

CyrillAlex #123 Posted 22 January 2016 - 09:51 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25282 battles

Binbot,

First of all - I know you were in Africa. We fought there together (the light blue alliance) - special greetings to Doni. Good for him and for your clan(s).

Now - I told it twice, may be I have to say it once more (for luck) - do not bull***t me with number of provinces in T6 and T8.

GM 1.0 had precisely: 3+4+81+135+244=468 provinces in 5 time zones (but basically 3). And BTW, time zones were 1 hour earlier. 

For comparison - GM 2.0 has 240 - almost twice as less.

And I am talking only about tier X, because many clans (like our) worked (i.e played) hard to get to the top of the game (tech tree) - to discover, to play, to develop tier X tanks. And now - we have twice less provinces, we have delayed time to fight on the GM.

And we are told that we should fight in tier VI and tier VIII. I don't even want to discuss the lottery tier VI (where everybody can beat everybody, without any skill), but let's talk about tier VIII.

As I said - we developed tanks and crew for tier X tanks and now we are told to step downwards and fight in T8 with unskilled crew tanks? I am not sure if you are really ESL admin, but anyway ESL is where gold can be earned with... tier VIII. So - the ones that are not interested in developing tier X tanks (and for sure there are many) and therefore have developed T8 tanks, now can earn more gold, not only from ESL, but from GM too. Some (WG especially) may like to see this as a "friendly" push to develop T8 tanks - i.e. to invest more (time, money, life) in WOT, but this is only for kids under 20, 25 max. But grown people, that pay-to-play and want to relax - nahhh. wrong again WG.

From my point of view, WG is just saying - "there are lot of competition nowadays and similar games are trying to attract our players: so please stop play WOT - go and try another game. You are not welcomed here anymore." As I said: well done.

The point is - greed is always bad in long term. And it is always bad to give something (in our case - opportunity) and then to take it away.

Anyway - good luck. Next change downwards will be soon - when figures for Q1 2016 come out and WG realise that they have decreased in terms of profit.

P.S. You are wrong about 2 things:

1. Not SANTI, but BYZ took TRIEST province away from OM.

2. On theory it's correct "that there are almost no provinces which are not in the neighbourhood of an auction or a landing". But I am not ignoring anything - just answer me: in the "first season" of GM 2.0 how many provinces did have RSOP, OM or OMNI (just example)?!?! And even more - on how many of them they could have been attacked (really, not on theory)? Yes - on each and everyone. And now: RSOP - 11 provinces, can be attacked on 5 (5/11); OM - 3/10, OMNI - 3/10. This is not GW - this is farming for the few. Period.

P.S.2 - Who gives a sh*t if L-FEW or anyone else have won the season?!?! Stop trowing sand in the eyes.

binmaa10 #124 Posted 22 January 2016 - 06:56 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 31255 battles
  • [ST0RM] ST0RM

No the thing with the provinces is simply wrong. There are 1000 provinces if you dont wan't to play them or not doesn't change the truth I can also say that there are only 100 (just a rendom number because I don't want to count) viable provinces for me because I only want to play T8 at 20:00. There are 1000 provinces you cannot decline it. Just because you don't want to use them doesn't make them non existent. New Worldmap has 1000 provinces which is more than twice the amount of the old map.

Timezones where not exactly one hour earlier as when you fought for a province in 19:00 timezone for example, you had the first battle at 19:30 so basically the timezones where only half an hour earlier. But I would welcome at lease an 19:00 timezone on the new map too  as I really liked this one and also know from my clan that the times are not good for every European country.

There are CW Campaigns since 2012 now in this game where you had to play T6, T8 and T10 and they are on a regular Basis. What are you doing during this campaigns? Did you rebuy all the tanks and play with bad crews again? Even before I played ESL I had like 5 T8 tanks with decent crew in my garage because I knew that I will need them when the next campaign starts. 

About the ESL thing (Which BTW in my opinion is not important for everything thats not ESL and CW is not ESL) you are totally wrong! ESL switched to T10 some time ago with the main 7v7 mode where you can win the most gold. 

With the OM Thing we are actually both wrong. At the moment I've looked at the Map OM had taken Triest already back from BYZ but OMNI had lost Verona to SANTI. So I assumed that you meant OMNI as OM still had all provinces I thought they had.

I don't know how many provinces this clans had as I didn't count them every day. The only thing I can tell you is that we always had between 8 and 11 provinces in Season 1 and now in Season 2 we also have between 8 and 11 provinces. Taking more provinces for a long time period is not possible for us same as it was in Season 1. I only remember that IDEAL had 11 provinces on the T8 map and OM had 10 provinces.

lungustefan #125 Posted 22 January 2016 - 08:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23702 battles

good thing you dont receive any prizes,WG might frack that up :))

or do you actually receive anything?

binmaa10 #126 Posted 23 January 2016 - 05:54 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 31255 battles
  • [ST0RM] ST0RM

View Postlungustefan, on 22 January 2016 - 08:16 PM, said:

good thing you dont receive any prizes,WG might frack that up :))

or do you actually receive anything?

Sry but I actually don't understand what you mean?

armandio #127 Posted 27 January 2016 - 11:24 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 80914 battles

Clan 3x3 own 32 provinces on Global Map.:amazed:

Well done Wargaming.:angry:

I like new Second season Global Map rules.:facepalm:

Brutaluc #128 Posted 31 January 2016 - 07:45 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 19853 battles

View Postarmandio, on 27 January 2016 - 11:24 PM, said:

Clan 3x3 own 32 provinces on Global Map.:amazed:

Well done Wargaming.:angry:

I like new Second season Global Map rules.:facepalm:

Like predicted when the rules for this season where announced. Some of the bigger, probably better clans can and do hold way more provinces then they could ever defend at the same time. Simply because only a few of those provinces can be attacked at the same time. Not that I care specifically about that, they are bigger and better and they should hold more provinces then the 'lesser' clans. But with the current rules there is hardly a limit to the amount of provinces one clan can defend and since there is a limit to the total amount of provinces available, that does not leave enough provinces.

So either please do at least the double the amount of provinces on at least tier 8 and 10, or open all (or at least more then half) the provinces for bidding, or put a hard cap in place for the amount of provinces to be owned by one clan.

Fluffy_Bad_Squirrel #129 Posted 01 February 2016 - 03:23 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20091 battles

Same old problems as ever and doing little or nothing to encourage players to stick with WoT.

I see that the CW map is just as terrible as ever!  Why not Double the size of the Tier 10 map and half the gold per province. Simple

Some players that have ground up to tier 10 and still have little or no chance of landing compared to the old map. The incentive to reach the tier 10 promise land has deminished because when you get there you gotta go back to tier 8 or 6 just to get land on the global map.  

Tier 6 CW battles are over within minutes because its only 7 a side not much scope for varied tactic's (ie boring). How about 10 a side at least for tier 6, might even see an arty in the match then and have a little bit more fun.

Tier 8 CW battles are only 10 tanks, how about 12 or even 15 that would be better I think.

Come on WoT get it sorted and put the life back into the game before your loyal player base gets totally fed up with your lack of foresight.

PS Its not the gold were interested in, its the fun of competing on the map and fighting for territory.

Edited by Fluffy_Bad_Squirrel, 01 February 2016 - 03:26 PM.

Brutaluc #130 Posted 01 February 2016 - 05:35 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 19853 battles

View PostFluffy_Bad_Squirrel, on 01 February 2016 - 03:23 PM, said:

Same old problems as ever and doing little or nothing to encourage players to stick with WoT.

I see that the CW map is just as terrible as ever!  Why not Double the size of the Tier 10 map and half the gold per province. Simple

Some players that have ground up to tier 10 and still have little or no chance of landing compared to the old map. The incentive to reach the tier 10 promise land has deminished because when you get there you gotta go back to tier 8 or 6 just to get land on the global map.  

Come on WoT get it sorted and put the life back into the game before your loyal player base gets totally fed up with your lack of foresight.

PS Its not the gold were interested in, its the fun of competing on the map and fighting for territory.

This.

Either at least double the amount of provinces in tier 8 and 10 and or put a maximum amount of provinces one clan can control at a time. The reintroduction of the ransacking-mechanic and the limiting of the amount of provinces open for bidding caused this problem to become huge instantly, something everyone could see coming.

Outfielder #131 Posted 01 February 2016 - 06:39 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24090 battles
  • [TEC] TEC

View PostFluffy_Bad_Squirrel, on 01 February 2016 - 02:23 PM, said:

This!

pmakins #132 Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:55 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 48606 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Postbinbot10, on 20 January 2016 - 11:23 AM, said:

Lol, you are the one twisting things if I remember correctly L-FEW won the first season so I think that they liked it.

Also the twice less provinces are wrong. CW 1.0 had ~400 provinces new one has 1000 provinces. Saying that there are less provinces is simply a lie. If you don't want the lower tiers its not the problem of anyone here as the map shows that there are enough other clans who actually like it, otherwise they would be empty. 

What you are strictly ignoring is that there are almost no provinces which are not in the neighbourhood of an auction or a landing (at least in T10 but you dont want to play the other ones anyway).

And honestly Clanwars should be a competition between Clans and  not free gold for everyone if you want  your gold then you should be able to win it. (Btw when I joined NOS we used to  be an Africa clan but we improved because we wanted to get better and win more).

Btw what OMNI lost vs SANTI yesterday is no Landing its an auction province but still you are correct and its possible to attack landing provinces while beeing on the map.

No one of the top clans is afraid if they wouldnt want to fight vs weaker clans they wouldnt be on the global map holding landingprovinces. Because holding landings means to fight other clans of different levels everyday.

Srsly? We liked the season? xD 
We absolutely hate this piece of GM 2.0 sh**. The reason why we were first in last season was that we had shitload of fights vs RED_S RED_B USSR over some personal grudges and thus earned far less gold than expected..

Plus, we are quiet at the moment, because we can earn our gold after stupid and stressfull campaign. We used to earn 10-12k gold per day on the old map, now 9k is something more realistic... 

View PostCyrillAlex, on 19 January 2016 - 03:57 PM, said:

Pmakins - why you try to twist the things?! May be because you like the status quo? May be because in the previous version of GM 2.0 you were unable to hold that much provinces?

The point we all (the ones that are unhappy with the new map) are making is that the new map is like the old GM 1.0 but with twice less provinces.

And we ask either to increase number of provinces, or to revert to initial GM 2.0 where any province was attack-able by auction or tournament. (Again - don't ******* me with T6, T8. I am not a 14y old child.)

BTW

This is the next twist and lie you are trying to pass. First: go and see how OM is attacking the landing they lost yesterday. Certainly without leaving the map. But yes, they spent "shitload of influence", to be precise - 350 of it.

Ans second: so, average clan generally can win over unicum one, but since it MIGHT not be able to "maintain" the province - so it should not be allowed to even try. This is exactly what you are saying. Of course - let the unicums be untouchable, don't bother them with battles. Even if they lose one night, it is pretty sure they will regain the loss next day. In other words - why should we eat, when next day we will be hungry again, right? Classic behaviour.

After all - if you are that stronK: why are you affraid to be attacked by "average clans"???

What on earth have I done to you?
The first day everyone was saying how you wont be able to retake the landing unless you leave the map, obviously they were wrong, I just didn't waste time editing the comment...

And I sense the whole butt-hurt since ANGER failed hard here in France... Atm we are fighting FORD and RGT at the same time with L-BUN while we are getting constant attacks on edinburgh and kingston upon hull, and now it will be fort william as well as we have captured it from RGT (after 4 days I must add, but still, s**t happens :) ;)
You think we would have so much victory points (as if we cared) if we actually haven't fought for it?
Tell me which of these top clans who earn a lot of gold haven't deserved it? Which of these clans haven't justified their gold income through their activity/performance in battles/contributing to the community? You want an equal share? GO practice, and get better. I had high respect for Anger when we were allies on the old map, but you got extremely arrogant, disrespecting to anyone and your quality started getting worse and worse. And you start raging on forums because you can't relive the glory of the past.

Edited by pmakins, 06 February 2016 - 01:57 AM.

chakmarin #133 Posted 22 February 2016 - 12:39 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 28629 battles

View Postbinbot10, on 09 January 2016 - 03:59 PM, said:

Yeah but for FAME and OMNI it will be probably too much work and risk to do so as they can easily sit on the map knowing that no one with serious chances wants to fight them. The clans im talking about are clans like: KAZNA, WORKS, SED, SANTI, NOS, L-FEW, WHYME, WHYOU, 99P, F15, RED-S, S4TDD, RSOP and many more. 

Its interesting how people still think some clans are good. Interesting...

Laumese #134 Posted 01 March 2016 - 09:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8724 battles
  • [RO-MW] RO-MW
Can u get 3 participation emblems? One for each tier?

kuchy #135 Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:58 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 59502 battles
  • [9-TDE] 9-TDE
Wtf is this? Reposted topic or what?

RaeudigerRonny #136 Posted 07 April 2016 - 12:18 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 27714 battles
Probably to remind us, that it ends soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users