Clan Wars: Second Season

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

Finnyan #21 Posted 07 January 2016 - 10:29 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 13355 battles

View PostEnslavedAtlas, on 06 January 2016 - 04:10 PM, said:

Does it mean that artystrikes and airstrikes still will be enabled?

Disabled.

View PostDomstadtkerl, on 06 January 2016 - 04:33 PM, said:

Clans that already own provinces cannot participate in landing tournaments.

Does that mean landings are not attackable over land attacks anymore aswell?

You can still attack landings via land attack (like Season One).

View PostSilas001, on 06 January 2016 - 04:59 PM, said:

What about Prime-Times? Will it be 20h/21h/22h [UTC+1 / CET] again? ... Or did something change there?

Same, 20/21/22 CET.

View PostRolliger_Ruediger, on 06 January 2016 - 06:46 PM, said:

why again only summer camos? last events/ campaign gave so much summer camos that we would appreciate winter or desert ones way more

provinc eincome based on elo sounds good, lets see how it works out.

View PostAzusa_, on 06 January 2016 - 08:29 PM, said:

Could have changed the rewards a little more tbh, as for the rest wait and see. I see evolution

Yes, prizes are the same here, only the participant emblem is different compared First Season. I'll see what we can do for later.

View PostHARK0NEN, on 06 January 2016 - 06:58 PM, said:

what about ransacking mechanics? is it old one (clan can ransack only provinces connected to HQ) or that new BS mechanic (no HQ needed)???

Basically the same as the old GM.

Once a province is captured, your Clan can ransack it to collect an amount of Gold equal to several days' province income. 

A province can be ransacked if the following conditions are met:

• The Clan's Headquarters isn't established on the Global Map, and the Clan has no active application for establishing Headquarters
  • The province belongs to the Clan which is going to ransack it
  • The province to be ransacked isn't a landing province
  • The province isn't under a ransack cooldown
  • The province was captured less than 24 turns ago
  • Battles for the province are finished and the next Primetime is yet to come

The province is ransacked and Gold is transferred to the Clan Treasury once the turn has been processed. A province ransack can still be canceled before the end of the current turn. A Clan cannot apply for establishing a Headquarters after confirming province ransack.

Clan members occupying the following positions are entitled to initiating province ransack: 

• Commander
  • Executive Officer
  • Personnel Officer
  • Combat Officer

Once a province is ransacked, an amount of Gold equal to 3 days' income on the province is transferred to the Clan Treasury. After that, the province does not provide income for five days and is on ransack cooldown. Province ransacking does not decrease the province income level; however, it cannot be raised during the ransack cooldown period.

View Postpmakins, on 06 January 2016 - 08:57 PM, said:

Although i see some improvement (as in the elo rating required for province tier) I still have some questions for Decept1on

1. How much influence is going to be needed to increase the province tier and how much gold are we going to get per tier increase?

2. What will be the average base amount of gold? It is going to be useless if its gonna be 400-600 gold like it was (not to mention having 5 critical provinces of 4k gold was also badly distributed, hope they improved it this time)

3. When will we be able to get the first glimpse of the 2nd season map?

edit: There were some mentions of some SH features, when will we have some info about that? We are too tired of constantly attacking clans at 2-4 am...

1. This mechanic should be the same as before, only the requirements changed (as in, only minimum Elo to upgrade was lowered compared to before).

2. The income per province should be higher than last season (for T10 front), I don't have exact numbers yet.

3. On 12th I guess the map will be updated.

Important info (I got yesterday evening), the Season Two will start on 13.01.2016 (basically delayed by one day), due to some technical issues.

H_H_Leopold #22 Posted 07 January 2016 - 10:35 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 33138 battles
  • [UNIX-] UNIX-

And again the cons

• A small number of provinces on X tier - srsly 192 normal prov. 
  • Elimination of maintenance costs division
  • Probable decline in revenues from the province in connection with a reduction in the ELO increase
  • No information about borders blockade after using airstrike
  • And of course, again, the same awards for the season like before, mayby time for winter/desert camo

Edited by corehorn, 07 January 2016 - 10:39 AM.

Feldwebel_fin #23 Posted 07 January 2016 - 11:28 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 23033 battles
  • [KELA] KELA

View PostDecept1on, on 07 January 2016 - 11:29 AM, said:

Same, 20/21/22 CET.

Just great so CET+1 (GMT+2) earliest zone is 21. With 64 participants in landing... Well I guess that sleeping is for [edited]anyway...

GTTDi #24 Posted 07 January 2016 - 01:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 48638 battles
  • [GOP] GOP
I need a clan.

pmakins #25 Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:47 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 48605 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

1. This mechanic should be the same as before, only the requirements changed (as in, only minimum Elo to upgrade was lowered compared to before).

2. The income per province should be higher than last season (for T10 front), I don't have exact numbers yet.

3. On 12th I guess the map will be updated.

1. Basically again noone will have above tier 5 provinces (some clans might have tier 6, but that's about it, noone will spend 20k influence for 500 gold per day)

2. I hope so

3. Oki doki :)

CyrillAlex #26 Posted 07 January 2016 - 05:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25282 battles

OMG - again we need to fight off the field...

WG, Decept1on - what are you doing? Only 3 time zones? OK - you want a time zone for British and Portuguese players, fine. But you fucked up 11 countries which are in EET.

20 CET is 21 EET - it means 24 EET to get to fight for land?! And if you try 22 CET - it means 02 local time?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

And we should add to this that I hardly doubt these SO FEW 192 provinces will be divided equally.

When the last campaign was rescheduled, I thought  that WG finally got it right: those who spend money are the ones over 25, even over 30 with social and family life. How many dads do you think would like to stay awake, playing the game after 23:00 local time? Come on - use common sense and increase number of provinces together with adding new time zone 19 CET.

CyrillAlex #27 Posted 07 January 2016 - 05:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25282 battles
I just remembered when we were holding provinces at 22 CET in France: we stayed one night until 02:00 EET to defend and the next day we just removed the division from the landing province - it is just absurd and ridiculous to play clan wars at that time. And without enough provinces and without early hours - it makes no sense to play clan wars. And with so much inadequate players in randoms - it makes no sense to play WOT at all... Clan wars are like Champions League in football - without it why should the most of us pay to play?! Is this what you really want?

HARK0NEN #28 Posted 07 January 2016 - 05:36 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36070 battles
  • [BIA] BIA

View PostDecept1on, on 07 January 2016 - 09:29 AM, said:

Basically the same as the old GM.

Once a province is captured, your Clan can ransack it to collect an amount of Gold equal to several days' province income. 

A province can be ransacked if the following conditions are met:

• The Clan's Headquarters isn't established on the Global Map, and the Clan has no active application for establishing Headquarters
  • The province belongs to the Clan which is going to ransack it
  • The province to be ransacked isn't a landing province
  • The province isn't under a ransack cooldown
  • The province was captured less than 24 turns ago
  • Battles for the province are finished and the next Primetime is yet to come

The province is ransacked and Gold is transferred to the Clan Treasury once the turn has been processed. A province ransack can still be canceled before the end of the current turn. A Clan cannot apply for establishing a Headquarters after confirming province ransack.

Clan members occupying the following positions are entitled to initiating province ransack: 

• Commander
  • Executive Officer
  • Personnel Officer
  • Combat Officer

Once a province is ransacked, an amount of Gold equal to 3 days' income on the province is transferred to the Clan Treasury. After that, the province does not provide income for five days and is on ransack cooldown. Province ransacking does not decrease the province income level; however, it cannot be raised during the ransack cooldown period.

thanks for answers, but can you tell us what is the point of staying on map and holding lands? when you can use this "awesome" biding system to land anywhere on map, ransack provinces and jump off the map and do the same next day.

who is creating these rules??? has that person ever played CWs? (I realy doubt that)

KOLONYALI_MARKO #29 Posted 07 January 2016 - 05:52 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 27991 battles
  • [JUN] JUN

Airstrike and arty disabled? i hope it will be enabled because those are realy fun facts and useful.

It got a good effect on tactics.

mightyjosHi #30 Posted 07 January 2016 - 06:11 PM

Brigadier

• Clan Commander
  • 35692 battles
  • [S4] S4

View PostMrUnseen, on 07 January 2016 - 04:52 PM, said:

Oh, you are talking about the part where nobody can play havy/medium Brawl Tactics anymore because every group thats larger than 4 tanks just gets airtstrikes to pieces?

dasdon #31 Posted 07 January 2016 - 07:21 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 56359 battles
  • [NESAD] NESAD

piss poor rewards,exactly the same crap as last season. speaking from experience( first season second place) its a massive grind that just isnt worth it. your talking playing 5-7 nights a week every week to have a hope for a top 3 finish. for a badge and emblem that i got last season. could u at least offer an improved reward lol

mightyjosHi #32 Posted 07 January 2016 - 08:23 PM

Brigadier

• Clan Commander
  • 35692 battles
  • [S4] S4

View Postdasdon, on 07 January 2016 - 06:21 PM, said:

piss poor rewards,exactly the same crap as last season. speaking from experience( first season second place) its a massive grind that just isnt worth it. your talking playing 5-7 nights a week every week to have a hope for a top 3 finish. for a badge and emblem that i got last season. could u at least offer an improved reward lol

Who cares about the Badges, play two weeks t6 and you are secure in the 10% and get all rewards except the funny badges (but who cares about them).

KOLONYALI_MARKO #33 Posted 07 January 2016 - 10:02 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 27991 battles
  • [JUN] JUN

View PostmightyjosHi, on 07 January 2016 - 05:11 PM, said:

Oh, you are talking about the part where nobody can play havy/medium Brawl Tactics anymore because every group thats larger than 4 tanks just gets airtstrikes to pieces?

You can build a offensive or deffensive tactic which uses Airstrikes. (just dont hide somewhere with 15 e100 or mause) even e5 ıs7 okey if the moment you get spoted you start moving.

Just train your players so to keep a distance between them which they can cover each other but not touching tips.

Remember you got arty to...

Edited by MrUnseen, 07 January 2016 - 10:04 PM.

pmakins #34 Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:25 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 48605 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostMrUnseen, on 07 January 2016 - 05:52 PM, said:

Airstrike and arty disabled? i hope it will be enabled because those are realy fun facts and useful.

Again, one of those clans who can't win a decent battle without having a s***load of RNG that is strong in airstrike and artystrike.... 
It has absolutely no effect on tactics, You are only forcing players to split up and not fight like a group, constantly creating pressure that they can get destroyed by some RNG...

SanyaJuutilainen #35 Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:52 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20845 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View Postscrontch, on 06 January 2016 - 04:52 PM, said:

Also:

* Number of landing tournament participants: 64.

Wow, that is 6+1 stages of tournament!
Meaning when prime time is T, last battle (with owner) will be at T+3h?

I think that was always the case. Even the old map had limits about 32 - 64 clans on landings (and longer delays between rounds sometimes, even).

pmakins #36 Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:34 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 48605 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostSanyaJuutilainen, on 08 January 2016 - 11:52 AM, said:

I think that was always the case. Even the old map had limits about 32 - 64 clans on landings (and longer delays between rounds sometimes, even).

But you had way more territories with way more landings, so you rarely had 32-64 applicants :P

mightyjosHi #37 Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:31 PM

Brigadier

• Clan Commander
  • 35692 battles
  • [S4] S4

View Postpmakins, on 08 January 2016 - 11:34 AM, said:

But you had way more territories with way more landings, so you rarely had 32-64 applicants :P

But you had no T8 and T6 Area. Alltogether the amount of Provinces should be higher than on the "old" map.

Even on the last itterations of CW 2.0 the landings were rarely filled to the limit. I would not worry to much about this.

Dzered #38 Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26421 battles
  • [FC_OF] FC_OF

At least change the deer emblem :teethhappy:
Duck is not a bad one :)

KOLONYALI_MARKO #39 Posted 08 January 2016 - 04:12 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 27991 battles
  • [JUN] JUN

I become second player in fame points without any effort but as a reward nothing special who cares about badges if there were anything special ofc it would be much much harder to be second. But i rather to lose someone else in that race rather than win nothing.

View Postpmakins, on 08 January 2016 - 10:25 AM, said:

Again, one of those clans who can't win a decent battle without having a s***load of RNG that is strong in airstrike and artystrike.... 
It has absolutely no effect on tactics, You are only forcing players to split up and not fight like a group, constantly creating pressure that they can get destroyed by some RNG...

Thats rude and wrong. I dont need to explain my clan to you but effects i find it fun and something different which is good.

You can train your players to run away from airstrike it got 5 second early warning and Artystrike got not that big of a area effect there is only few map which you cant dodge it by player skills and there will be spliting up players will be in effect.

If im not having that big a problem with that artystrike and airstrike why would u? Sometimes even if u dont care about airstrike and lose 2 tanks you can just destroy 2 or more tanks with airstrike to make it even.

Wargaming can put a MODULE which is expensive or gives a slightly disadvantage to user but will block artystrike and airstrike that way if 1 of the sides decide they dont want to use and dont care about disadvantage they can block it for both side with a module on that division what about that?

Edited by MrUnseen, 08 January 2016 - 07:53 PM.

Nekrodamus #40 Posted 09 January 2016 - 07:47 AM

Captain

• Clan Diplomat
  • 49930 battles
  • [LEOFL] LEOFL

Concerning the rewards please keep in mind, that the seasons are only the new form of standard CW and no event at all. All the rankings and even the slightest rewards are more than we had in former times.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users