Jump to content


Buying silver


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

lethalhighzz #1 Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:45 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2764 battles
  • 220
  • Member since:
    10-25-2015

has there ever, or will there ever be a time (do you think) that the shop will sell lots of silver? i know its not needed if you play right, but it would be nice to have a buffer of 10,000,000 silver

 

any post is a good post, + i upvote 

 

(edit one down vote, im just asking)


Edited by lethalhighzz, 08 January 2016 - 12:29 PM.


lord_chipmonk #2 Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:51 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 32570 battles
  • 10,166
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-
  • Member since:
    12-23-2012

Packages in the premium shop containing a large amount of silver are relatively common. They usually have some gold with them too though (there's a couple now for example). The other option is that you can buy gold and convert it to silver in-game, though this is very inefficient. Honestly, there are more efficient ways of spending your money (that will net you plenty of silver in the long run) than putting it straight into silver as you're suggesting. Video below might be of some help to you. It's about saving/earning silver. 

 

 

Hope some of that helps at least a little. 



Krasnoarmeyets #3 Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:53 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 24601 battles
  • 2,673
  • [RAKIA] RAKIA
  • Member since:
    05-21-2013
Here u have 12.500 gold + 12.500.000 silver https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/wot/main/1176/

lethalhighzz #4 Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:53 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2764 battles
  • 220
  • Member since:
    10-25-2015

View Postlord_chipmonk, on 08 January 2016 - 11:51 AM, said:

Packages in the premium shop containing a large amount of silver are relatively common. They usually have some gold with them too though (there's a couple now for example). The other option is that you can buy gold and convert it to silver in-game, though this is very inefficient. Honestly, there are more efficient ways of spending your money (that will net you plenty of silver in the long run) than putting it straight into silver as you're suggesting. Video below might be of some help to you. It's about saving/earning silver. 

 

 

Hope some of that helps at least a little. 

thanks for your advise, upvoted ;)



lethalhighzz #5 Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:55 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2764 battles
  • 220
  • Member since:
    10-25-2015

View PostNikolaiLuzin, on 08 January 2016 - 11:53 AM, said:

Here u have 12.500 gold + 12.500.000 silver https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/wot/main/1176/

 

but that is gold also, i was thinking is there a silver only sale, has there ever been a silver only sale. ?

Upvoted



UrQuan #6 Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:00 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 19173 battles
  • 6,025
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011

For that amount, a better way to get silver would be to buy a prem account tbh & play a prem tank you like, watch the silver roll in (also watch it roll in on your non-prem tanks too if they're T8 & below)

 

Doubt silver-only packages will ever be a thing, as that would launch a quite large amount of folks into 'WG is Greedy! / P2W! - crusade, even tho, as you can see here, there is a demand for it.


Edited by UrQuan, 08 January 2016 - 12:08 PM.


Homer_J #7 Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:11 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27475 battles
  • 28,503
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postlethalhighzz, on 08 January 2016 - 10:55 AM, said:

 

but that is gold also, i was thinking is there a silver only sale, has there ever been a silver only sale. ?

Upvoted

 

Then convert the gold to silver in game.  That way it's 17.5million silver.

lethalhighzz #8 Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:27 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2764 battles
  • 220
  • Member since:
    10-25-2015

View PostHomer_J, on 08 January 2016 - 12:11 PM, said:

 

Then convert the gold to silver in game.  That way it's 17.5million silver.

 

that point is valid. :rolleyes:

lethalhighzz #9 Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:28 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2764 battles
  • 220
  • Member since:
    10-25-2015

View PostUrQuan, on 08 January 2016 - 12:00 PM, said:

For that amount, a better way to get silver would be to buy a prem account tbh & play a prem tank you like, watch the silver roll in (also watch it roll in on your non-prem tanks too if they're T8 & below)

 

Doubt silver-only packages will ever be a thing, as that would launch a quite large amount of folks into 'WG is Greedy! / P2W! - crusade, even tho, as you can see here, there is a demand for it.

 

i play tier 3 and 4 pre tanks, i should do the missions and get better pre tanks. 

bazdaris #10 Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:00 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 34631 battles
  • 2,954
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    11-12-2012

View Postlethalhighzz, on 08 January 2016 - 12:55 PM, said:

 

but that is gold also, i was thinking is there a silver only sale, has there ever been a silver only sale. ?

Upvoted

You have a point there, but if you don't want the gold you can always covert it to silver and you can get 20 millions on silver. That's a boost for sure xD



lethalhighzz #11 Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:15 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2764 battles
  • 220
  • Member since:
    10-25-2015

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users