"bought" su100y but error now no money on psc and no tank in garage

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

austrianrazer #1 Posted 13 January 2016 - 03:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6981 battles

Hello, 
i bought a paysafecard today at my local store, now i tried to buy the tier 6 soviet tank destroyer SU100Y. i had some errors which said following: "This action is not available at the moment. Please try again later!", but eventually after a few tries it took me to the PSC website. I filled in my PIN code and everything went fine. Then the site went white and there was a text displayed which said "please wait and don't close this window". so i waited, but suddenly it kicked me out and i was back on the premium store website, which said "This action is not available at the moment. Please try again later!". Then i went to try it again, but i now have no money left on my PSC, without having recieved anything from the buying. So now i'm here with no money on psc and no SU100Y in my garage. My PSC had ~15.50€ still, which should've been enough. I really hope the support can fix this, because this would be my first bought premium tank ever, and i'd like to buy more but with this problem i probably won't buy anything again if i don't get that what i've paid for. There was no message saying "successfull" or something like that
Yes, i already made a ticket but just wanted to ask if this happend to somebody else?

*EDIT* Actually it works now, money is still on paysafecard, was just too blind to see it *facepalm*, and tank should be in my garage now :teethhappy:

Edited by austrianrazer, 13 January 2016 - 04:04 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users