XNS Recruiting

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

RollingCards #1 Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16328 battles
  • [NOIA] NOIA

Hey i wrote this text to tell People about XNS. Sorry for My English it wont get any better (you are warned)

XNS is an clan aiming to get enough members to play Platoons, Fortress Wars, Clan Wars and other game modes.

We dont force Our members to partisipate in the Events we will be having but we would be happy if everybody is partisipating.

So far we are 23 Members and still increasing.

we play for fun. we also dont tollerate bullying and other disrespectful ways over other players. [Result in ban from clan]

everybody is accepted at this stage of the clan, later on we will encrease the amount of Battles and Tier 9/10 tanks Our member and applicants should have.

at this moment we would like you to have played atleast 1000 Battles, but if u have less and are active you are welcome.

winr8t is somthing we dont take searious Battles is the Experience we want you to have. after all its the ones fighting the war who is winning not the ones pointing fingers and Drawing lines on a map(Like my self)

Hope this makes you more interested in joining XNS and again sorry for my English.

Excutive-Officer and 2th in Command:StatoilAS

Also tagged with XNS, Recruiting

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users