Sergeant

• Player
  • 9180 battles

This is a simple message to WG.......

I don't have time to play tanks all day therefore:

- I cannot grind billions of credits

- I need modules from free exp and even sometimes to train crews

The current Special bundles are Euro server cash cow [edited]

I seldom come on the forums to moan as 99% of the time it will do nothing. 

But here is me hoping other people feel the same and you may take notice.

Yes in Europe we have expendable income.... this does not mean I want to piss my money away watching my premium days count down because you won't offer a Gold and Credit only deal under £74 and you wont release one above the lowest end that is pretty much pointless.

It's totally polar and unacceptable.

I am a loyal customer, I spend about £30- 45 a month. I would spend exactly the same because I budget my income and therefore will spend the same each month, I just want what I purchase to be relevant, is that too much to ask? 

About £15 is wasted on those stupid included premium days. I play 2 days a week (3 if I am really lucky) for a max of 3 hours. 

I love this game and the community believe it or not, the sarcasm is wonderful lol. 

Therefore I'm not going to run away to another game but I feel like these bundles are pushing away players who can't play 5 days + a week.

How many community members have called you on this before and you just roll out more?

Clearly nothing has been learned from meeting with QB, Jingles etc because 14 days after your meeting you're doing the exact same thing! 

QB said that Europe are tired of these terrible bundles and being the cash cow for the company.

Simple fact is you own this game and the bundles, why can't you release one called....errrrr "Casual Relationship" 

Gold: 6000

Credits: 3M 

I'd pay £35 for that happily but I will not pay £38.17 for 3.5k gold, 2.5m Credits and 30 Premium days!

Anyway, I hope one day you sit up and listen to a large part of your market... the "Casual" but still competitive players..... 

Edited by RogDodgeUK, 20 January 2016 - 09:36 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. RogDodgeUK

dennez #2 Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:36 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 17376 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostThe_Bon_Juan, on 19 January 2016 - 11:05 AM, said:

This is a simple message to WG.......

I don't have time to play tanks all day therefore:

- I cannot grind billions of credits

- I need modules from free exp and even sometimes to train crews

The current Special bundles are Euro server cash cow [edited]

I seldom come on the forums to moan as 99% of the time it will do nothing. 

But here is me hoping other people feel the same and you may take notice.

Yes in Europe we have expendable income.... this does not mean I want to piss my money away watching my premium days count down because you won't offer a Gold and Credit only deal under £74 and you wont release one above the lowest end that is pretty much pointless.

It's totally polar and unacceptable.

I am a loyal customer, I spend about £30- 45 a month. I would spend exactly the same because I budget my income and therefore will spend the same each month, I just want what I purchase to be relevant, is that too much to ask? 

About £15 is wasted on those stupid included premium days. I play 2 days a week (3 if I am really lucky) for a max of 3 hours. 

I love this game and the community believe it or not, the sarcasm is wonderful lol. 

Therefore I'm not going to run away to another game but I feel like these bundles are pushing away players who can't play 5 days + a week.

How many community members have called you on this before and you just roll out more?

Clearly nothing has been learned from meeting with QB, Jingles etc because 14 days after your meeting you're doing the exact same thing! 

QB said that Europe are tired of these terrible bundles and being the cash cow for the company.

Simple fact is you own this game and the bundles, why can't you release one called....errrrr "Casual Relationship" 

Gold: 6000

Credits: 3M 

I'd pay £35 for that happily but I will not pay £38.17 for 3.5k gold, 2.5m Credits and 30 Premium days!

Anyway, I hope one day you sit up and listen to a large part of your market... the "Casual" but still competitive players..... 

Seems like my problem.. I have a load of prem tanks and no time to grind money in them.. And whenever i do have time to play i dont want to waste it grinding.  But i'm not gonna buy credit bundles.. Id feel ashamed if i did.. Unless they were very cheap.. like me..

Edited by RogDodgeUK, 20 January 2016 - 09:37 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. RogDodgeUK

7LV #3 Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:37 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18241 battles

I can emphasis as we all have the same problem, well 99% that have a real life.

Only thing I can say is buy a year which is 50% off so it's like paying for 3.5 days a week....

sorry for your pain.

There are specials on for prem time usually Xmas... but WG did seem to miss it this year or I did... 19 days and counting....

Edited by 5cream, 19 January 2016 - 02:35 PM.

dennez #4 Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:43 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 17376 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Post5cream, on 19 January 2016 - 11:37 AM, said:

I can emphasis as we all have the same problem, well 99% that have a real life.

Only thing I can say is but a year which is 50% off so it's like paying for 3.5 days a week....

sorry for your pain.

There are specials on for prem time usually Xmas... but WG did seem to miss it this year or I did... 19 days and counting....

Life was great when i still had a creditcard.. But then the missus found out about my spending habits and hid it... I even told her she should be glad i didnt spend it on h00kers, but somehow that didnt help either.. :hiding:

IRSanchez #5 Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:51 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 52805 battles
  • [CELL] CELL

I'm pretty sure there are always some bundles with gold/credits only.

I just checked the shop - there is supply drop bundle (3150g/1mil), and main prize (15500g/10mil).

The value is poor, but that was always the case with credit/gold bundles.

Edited by IRSanchez, 19 January 2016 - 12:03 PM.

The_Bon_Juan #6 Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:51 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9180 battles

View Postdennez, on 19 January 2016 - 10:43 AM, said:

Life was great when i still had a creditcard.. But then the missus found out about my spending habits and hid it... I even told her she should be glad i didnt spend it on h00kers, but somehow that didnt help either.. :hiding:

HAHA! Brilliant! 

The_Bon_Juan #7 Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:52 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9180 battles

View PostIRSanchez, on 19 January 2016 - 10:51 AM, said:

I'm pretty sure there are always some bundles with gold/credits only.

I just checked the shop - there is supply drop bundle (3150g/1mil), and main prize (15500g/10mil).

The value is poor, but that was always the case with credit/gold bundles.

I did say above that they are on offer but always completely polar.

Meaning they are wither super expensive or they aren't worth buying. 

IRSanchez #8 Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:57 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 52805 battles
  • [CELL] CELL

View PostThe_Bon_Juan, on 19 January 2016 - 11:52 AM, said:

I did say above that they are on offer but always completely polar.

Meaning they are wither super expensive or they aren't worth buying. 

You can always better manage your budget. Maybe make a 40 quid saving one month, and spend 80 next month to get the big bundle with "nice" discount...

Just an idea.

The_Bon_Juan #9 Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:09 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9180 battles

View PostIRSanchez, on 19 January 2016 - 10:57 AM, said:

You can always better manage your budget. Maybe make a 40 quid saving one month, and spend 80 next month to get the big bundle with "nice" discount...

Just an idea.

That is the only way I can think to make it work at all. 

What I am arguing for here though is choice. 

I shouldn't have to outlay £80 so that I can get the same fairness in deal as people who play more and pay same. 

IRSanchez #10 Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:40 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 52805 battles
  • [CELL] CELL

View PostThe_Bon_Juan, on 19 January 2016 - 12:09 PM, said:

That is the only way I can think to make it work at all. 

What I am arguing for here though is choice. 

I shouldn't have to outlay £80 so that I can get the same fairness in deal as people who play more and pay same. 

I see. It's just hard to make this message pass to WG EU, as they listy to $$. The only way would be to stop buying those bundles, otherwise they might think it's all good.

FTR QB and other tubers were not complaining about credit/gold bundles. It was about bundling tanks with (big chunks) of gold and premium, when there was demand for tanks without a bundle. The problem is players want the "rare" tanks, while WG wants to inflate the price (via bundling) as much as possible.

Edited by IRSanchez, 19 January 2016 - 12:46 PM.

Slyspy #11 Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:45 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 14202 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
This is a game in which you can spend time or money in just about any combination. Can't afford either? Don't spend.

Seekless #12 Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:46 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 50159 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postdennez, on 19 January 2016 - 11:36 AM, said:

Seems like my problem.. I have a load of prem tanks and no time to grind money in them.. And whenever i do have time to play i dont want to waste it grinding.  But i'm not gonna buy credit bundles.. Id feel ashamed if i did.. Unless they were very cheap.. like me..

Compensation for being hung like a donkey..... laws of Entropy you know :P

WG talking to Failquicky, Jangles and Roti and then publishing it is even a bigger fail then the usual we see. They represent a minute part of their players and then the ones who they should NOT be interested in. WGEU marketing is in general not that bad, they offer stuff in a way that forwards their way the game needs to be played. It's rather big (WoT) so they must have done something right don't you think.

WG should talk to specific player groups through inquiries a bit more and then see if they need to change stuff, nothing else will work in such a diverse and large community.

But better credit conversion, I'll pray for you but WG lives by you playing not you buying your way up the techtree.

IRSanchez #13 Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:54 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 52805 battles
  • [CELL] CELL

View PostSeekless, on 19 January 2016 - 12:46 PM, said:

Compensation for being hung like a donkey..... laws of Entropy you know :P

WG talking to Failquicky, Jangles and Roti and then publishing it is even a bigger fail then the usual we see. They represent a minute part of their players and then the ones who they should NOT be interested in. WGEU marketing is in general not that bad, they offer stuff in a way that forwards their way the game needs to be played. It's rather big (WoT) so they must have done something right don't you think.

WG should talk to specific player groups through inquiries a bit more and then see if they need to change stuff, nothing else will work in such a diverse and large community.

But better credit conversion, I'll pray for you but WG lives by you playing not you buying your way up the techtree.

Those guys are really influential in the comunity, thats why WG talked to them. There was top of the management on WG side, do you think they pull off such stunts if they aren't serious or think it's useless?

Edited by IRSanchez, 19 January 2016 - 01:18 PM.

Seekless #14 Posted 19 January 2016 - 04:33 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 50159 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostIRSanchez, on 19 January 2016 - 12:54 PM, said:

Those guys are really influential in the comunity, thats why WG talked to them. There was top of the management on WG side, do you think they pull off such stunts if they aren't serious or think it's useless?

Influential in their community, do not make me laugh, which community are we talking about, their viewers? What are they influencing there exactly, please expand. The people they reach are a minority of the players, a huge minority at that.

What they can tell is what any WGEU employee can tell WG headquarters in 15 minutes of browsing the forums for example. What you saw was just publicity, mutual self pleasing in other words terrible management 101. Those three are dependent on WG, you never ask people that are dependent on you for what to change, you never ask anyone in person what to change when you talk large numbers.

Nvr_Aim #15 Posted 19 January 2016 - 04:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2305 battles
I agree Sleekless, you dont bite the hand that feeds you :/

Joggaman #16 Posted 19 January 2016 - 09:48 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 24168 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

"Hung like a donkey" :teethhappy:

You will never forget that comment, will you seekless?:P

Strange_Neighbour #17 Posted 19 January 2016 - 10:14 PM

Major

• Player
  • 2617 battles

View PostThe_Bon_Juan, on 19 January 2016 - 11:05 AM, said:

Keep dreaming...

Have you ever considered just buying gold? 

250swb #18 Posted 19 January 2016 - 10:27 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 22911 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
The value of bundles seems cheap when you don't need it, but expensive when you do. So stock up when you feel happy and affluent, don't wait for when you are in dire straights. The recent Seasonal discounts are a case in point, stock up while you  have the advantage of a discount, not when you are desperate.

dennez #19 Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:55 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 17376 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostJoggaman, on 19 January 2016 - 09:48 PM, said:

"Hung like a donkey" :teethhappy:

You will never forget that comment, will you seekless?:P

Ffs it was a mule!

Pandabird #20 Posted 20 January 2016 - 12:54 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 33973 battles
  • [KOFF] KOFF

Personally i only want prem tanks. And gold, lots and lots of precious gold.

I have time to spend when i play, and usually make the most of the prem time when i can.

But i'm a horrible cheapskate that needs to turn every penny just out of habit.

It's reflected by my ingame spending as well. Think i've bought a week premium in total, and even that was for 680 gold or something similar once when it was on discount. When i want to treat myself i buy some camo paint for some keeper tank, it's comfy and saves me credits in the long run.

I've never dismounted equipment for gold, i keep a stupid bino/net combo until i figure out a permanent solution, and keep a massive stock of extra equipment.

Saving up gold to buy me an FCM one day, just waiting for that one irresistable offer that can net me both a tank i really want and top off the gold. But i have absolutely 0 interest in buying prem time, credits, consumables or equipment. It's kinda like buying tap water to me.

The premium shop is absolutely flooded with tap water offers, up to the point it's gathering mold and becoming a health hazard to even visit

Edited by Pandabird, 20 January 2016 - 01:03 AM.

Also tagged with bundles, sad, terrible

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users