Official Razer World Of Tanks Tournament!~

Tournament Razer World Of Tanks WoT Tank Arena RazerArena

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

SesaRefumee #1 Posted 21 January 2016 - 12:39 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3807 battles

Are you looking to compete in a tournament? Well here's your chance!

Let me introduce myself, I'm Zake (Or SesaRefumee) as my ingame name) and I can tell that the title of this thread seems a little, misleading but I assure you it's completely true! I'm a moderator over on Razer Comms in their official World Of Tanks community and I've been sponsored to start running events and tournament WITH the possibility of rewards and giveaways! I've setup my first tournament for next Saturday on the EU servers, starts at 1AM, all you need to enter is an account and any tanks from Tier 8-10! Oh and a team over on Razer Arena (Link in the bottom~!) All you need to is sign onto Razer Comms and download it, join the [RAZER] World Of Tanks community there, that'll handle the match joining system (It'd be helpful to use it when in game to so I can communicate with those competing!) You can find me there as Zake. 

Please, if anyone has any questions or is a little but skeptical of this, please just ask me about it. Good Luck tankers, I'd like to see you all there! 

UPDATE! There's now a jack-pot prize of 7K Gold for the winning team! 1K Per member! 

Get Comms Here!

Find the tournament here!

Edited by SesaRefumee, 23 January 2016 - 06:06 PM.

SesaRefumee #2 Posted 21 January 2016 - 07:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3807 battles
Bump

Defence2000 #3 Posted 23 January 2016 - 12:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20224 battles
How can u join this tournament? I don't have a team with 10 players. :(

SesaRefumee #4 Posted 23 January 2016 - 06:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3807 battles

View PostDefence2000, on 23 January 2016 - 11:19 AM, said:

How can u join this tournament? I don't have a team with 10 players. :(

I've changed the tournament to run as a 7vs7. Got any clanmates or friends on WoT you can compete with? There's now a prize pool of 7K gold for the winning team! 1K per member! 

Mr_Deo #5 Posted 24 January 2016 - 06:18 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 41608 battles
  • [ESAF] ESAF

So your Zake?

We played the game by Gamesense/Razor and are Still waiting for stuff from the 2nt week of December to be "fixed".

7x7 is not that likely either... 10x10 probably wouldn't happen at all.

You need to update your main topic with the correct link.

It also says it's funded by Zake (you)... But how can people be assured that they will get paid (as you look like a player more than a Razor rep)..

Also, Why the Razor Coms? That wasn't needed previously as the matches were "supposed to" feed straight into the server API... The amount of fail that went on there was strong... I am not trying to poop on ya, just saying that the previous matches have left a bit of a stink in regards to reliability and quick payouts. 

SesaRefumee #6 Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3807 battles

View PostMr_Deo, on 24 January 2016 - 05:18 PM, said:

So your Zake?

We played the game by Gamesense/Razor and are Still waiting for stuff from the 2nt week of December to be "fixed".

7x7 is not that likely either... 10x10 probably wouldn't happen at all.

You need to update your main topic with the correct link.

It also says it's funded by Zake (you)... But how can people be assured that they will get paid (as you look like a player more than a Razor rep)..

Also, Why the Razor Coms? That wasn't needed previously as the matches were "supposed to" feed straight into the server API... The amount of fail that went on there was strong... I am not trying to poop on ya, just saying that the previous matches have left a bit of a stink in regards to reliability and quick payouts. 

Yup, I'm Zake (Or Macaulay) 

If you give me the details of the game and the rewards I'll chase that up for you!

Feedback from the community has lead me to drop the teams to 7vs7 with 16 maximum teams, so far there are 6 with 6 days to go. 

Sadly, the URL isn't Dynamic, however it should redirect you to the correct tournament! 

The rewards aren't funded by me, they're straight from Razer! I believe that's either an issue on my end or a feature in the tournament setup process I missed, thank you! 

"Razer Comms is the default communication software supporting Razer Arena. It is the primary method for tournament administrators to contact participants. Hence, it is mandatory for Razer Comms to be installed to ensure the best possible experience for all participants."https://arena.razerzone.com/Home/Faq

Edited by SesaRefumee, 24 January 2016 - 07:19 PM.

Mr_Deo #7 Posted 26 January 2016 - 05:25 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 41608 battles
  • [ESAF] ESAF

Are you with gamesense or razor directly?

SesaRefumee #8 Posted 26 January 2016 - 07:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3807 battles

View PostMr_Deo, on 26 January 2016 - 04:25 PM, said:

Are you with gamesense or razor directly?

Direct connection with Razer

Also tagged with Tournament, Razer, World, Of, Tanks, WoT, Tank, Arena, RazerArena

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users