Hummel Equipment

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

MrZupz #1 Posted 03 September 2011 - 01:30 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11994 battles
Hi tankers!

well here's my problem, I got already like 80K xp on my hummel and need only ~20 k xp to my GW panther, but my question is:
Is the GW panther a medium rammer or heavy rammer??, so if I get one on my hummel I can transfer it ( for 10 g).
btw Hummel is nice money maker  :Smile-izmena:

T(h)anks in advance ! :Smile-playing:

bye  :Smile_honoring:

Renyojd #2 Posted 03 September 2011 - 01:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 7261 battles
  • [CRM] CRM
GWP uses a Medium Rammer at 200k so, yes, you could get it on your Hummel and transfer.

While the Hummel is nice, after all the changes and such, I find myself playing and enjoying the GWP more, so might suggest you 'prepare' and aim for it. :)

Unlike the Hummel the GWP can (and should) mount Vent.

Especially given the lack of cammo value on the GWP - would suggest Gun Laying Drive, Vent and Rammer for GWP.  You may already have a GLD available to move.  The Vent on the GWP is a Class 3 - so that's a 600k outlay - unless you stocked up during the recent cost reduction. ;)

Given your questions - you may not be cash rich at the moment - especially if you have unlocked everything on the Hummel, nearly gotten to the GWP, and *still* not gotten a Rammer on the Hummel! ;)  So - consider whether it would be better ensuring your Hummel has GLD, Rammer and Cammo - and enjoying the play / credits with that - before sinking a lot into the purchase price of the GWP, with GLD, Vent and Rammer (although you may be planning on selling the Hummel - which actually isn't a bad idea - as the GWP is truely a nice upgrade.  Wish I still sold my vehicles - I just like keeping a mix of fun and useful vehicles at different teirs - for different events and such!)

MrZupz #3 Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:02 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11994 battles
I havent been rich because of the massive 6.1 mill for my T30  :o

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users