Jump to content


Premium Shop: Panzer 58 Mutz


  • Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 25 January 2016 - 09:43 AM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 25,030
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Make way for a newcomer, make way for a ferocious beast straight from Switzerland. Commanders and tankers, we give you the Panzer 58 Mutz!

Full news text

Cobra6 #2 Posted 25 January 2016 - 09:45 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16315 battles
  • 15,296
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

So since you are effectively releasing a tank that performs how the CDC should have performed in terms of gun-dispersion values and terrain resistance values, can we expect the CDC to be buffed in these areas as well?

 

Because 1200hp engine and nice aimtime are fine and dandy but if your tank turns like the Titanic because of it being shafted in the terrain-resistance values and aims for 4 seconds because of the gun dispersion when you've moved it causes problems.

 

Anyway, nice tank and good to see it being sold in a version without useless ballast, well done listening to your community, keep it up. I'm currently not able to spend more money on this game so I'll pass although I would have bought this one because it's effectively a better CDC and that so close after the CDC's release.

 

Cobra 6


Edited by Cobra6, 25 January 2016 - 09:48 AM.


Jolac #3 Posted 25 January 2016 - 09:49 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 20860 battles
  • 450
  • [_PKB-] _PKB-
  • Member since:
    07-18-2012

..not NOW in january....

NOOOT NOW!! :coin:

 

 

 



luciffer #4 Posted 25 January 2016 - 09:55 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 49295 battles
  • 1,015
  • [DBWS] DBWS
  • Member since:
    12-27-2011
Ahh nice marathon mission ... oh wait...

Brutaluc #5 Posted 25 January 2016 - 09:59 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 19853 battles
  • 459
  • [A-W-G] A-W-G
  • Member since:
    08-23-2013

So how many new tanks does that make lately? Is there some kind of race happening in the releasing of new premium tanks?

 

Also, why so soon after the holidays? Many will not have the money they'd like to spent for another month.



__TheHound__ #6 Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:02 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 29260 battles
  • 128
  • Member since:
    07-31-2013

Finally :teethhappy:

 

Although you could have released it during the Christmas specials as I went desperate and already bought the M4A1 cause I thought you were not going to give us the Mutz soon... :sceptic:

 

As Cobra 6 said, it is nice to see it is being sold without a bundle

BUT

as a user of pre-paid cards (PaySafeCard) I have to say these prices could have been adjusted better: I can only get a pre-paid card for 10, 25 or 50 €, so I feel throwing away another 2.50 € buying stuff priced like that - 32.50€. Could you maybe reconsider this issue?

 

Anyway, I am looking forward to play with this one as it looks AWESOME ;)

 


Edited by TotalBadAss, 25 January 2016 - 10:03 AM.


Gubbyzedolan #7 Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:05 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7919 battles
  • 49
  • Member since:
    05-23-2014
wow community contributors visit to Cyprus was actually effective they give us a choice to buy a bundle or the tank only that is amazing good job WG

valkov2 #8 Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:13 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 25929 battles
  • 113
  • [BG-AD] BG-AD
  • Member since:
    11-16-2013
Yep. Pimp my credit card mission. At least this time we have a choice - bundled or just the tank.  Or may be just say one big and juicy NO.

StyleZ_ #9 Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:15 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 35458 battles
  • 232
  • Member since:
    01-26-2013

Good job about the non-bundled version. At least some diversity.

Just keep it up in the future!



Gubbyzedolan #10 Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:15 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7919 battles
  • 49
  • Member since:
    05-23-2014

View Postvalkov2, on 25 January 2016 - 09:13 AM, said:

Yep. Pimp my credit card mission. At least this time we have a choice - bundled or just the tank.  Or may be just say one big and juicy NO.

 

at least they don't force people who actually want this tank to buy it bundled and the tank itself is quite good its simular to indian panzer and indian panzer is a very good medium soo

FoxtrotOscar_ #11 Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:19 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12550 battles
  • 275
  • [CELL] CELL
  • Member since:
    08-28-2015

View PostGubbyzedolan, on 25 January 2016 - 10:05 AM, said:

wow community contributors visit to Cyprus was actually effective they give us a choice to buy a bundle or the tank only that is amazing good job WG

 

You had that option with M46 KR as well, CCs had nothing to do with it.

Gubbyzedolan #12 Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:21 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7919 battles
  • 49
  • Member since:
    05-23-2014

View PostThe_ELiT3, on 25 January 2016 - 09:19 AM, said:

 

You had that option with M46 KR as well, CCs had nothing to do with it.

 

missed that :D

Edited by Gubbyzedolan, 25 January 2016 - 10:21 AM.


Mr_Deo #13 Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:22 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 39993 battles
  • 1,586
  • [ESAF] ESAF
  • Member since:
    01-30-2012

View Postluciffer, on 25 January 2016 - 08:55 AM, said:

Ahh nice marathon mission ... oh wait...

 

​Wrong server bro, Wrong server.

So a marathon will start on the 3rd of feb for the US and RU server to get this tank I guess ;P...

 



Grippin #14 Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:28 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 54128 battles
  • 760
  • [LS] LS
  • Member since:
    07-19-2010

That's fun, because every1 should have had the chance to get it for doing the marathon, but nope. FV came into the picture. Oh by the way, not everyone is allowed to grind the FV so gj WG again.

 

How was it? "It is unlikely to sell the Mutz in bundles."

 

Uhum. At least I'm not surprised, I knew you'd do it, despite you say something else.



Mr_Deo #15 Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:28 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 39993 battles
  • 1,586
  • [ESAF] ESAF
  • Member since:
    01-30-2012

View PostTotalBadAss, on 25 January 2016 - 09:02 AM, said:

Finally :teethhappy:

 

Although you could have released it during the Christmas specials as I went desperate and already bought the M4A1 cause I thought you were not going to give us the Mutz soon... :sceptic:

 

As Cobra 6 said, it is nice to see it is being sold without a bundle

BUT

as a user of pre-paid cards (PaySafeCard) I have to say these prices could have been adjusted better: I can only get a pre-paid card for 10, 25 or 50 €, so I feel throwing away another 2.50 € buying stuff priced like that - 32.50€. Could you maybe reconsider this issue?

 

Anyway, I am looking forward to play with this one as it looks AWESOME ;)

 

 

  Cant you combine paysafe cards ?

I have never used one and I know that the rules vary from country to country.



mArtinko5MB #16 Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:29 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 17856 battles
  • 153
  • Member since:
    11-10-2014

View PostCobra6, on 25 January 2016 - 09:45 AM, said:

can we expect the CDC to be buffed in these areas as well?

 

Because 1200hp engine and nice aimtime are fine and dandy but if your tank turns like the Titanic because of it being shafted in the terrain-resistance values and aims for 4 seconds because of the gun dispersion when you've moved it causes problems.

 

Agree, it would be nice to have more traverse, but at the moment it is manageable 

 

 


Edited by mArtinko5MB, 25 January 2016 - 10:30 AM.


chuao #17 Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:36 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 43459 battles
  • 522
  • Member since:
    09-22-2011
Very good offerts WG EU. Tanks alone and a good bundle for those who are willing to spend more. I will buy the big bundle in a few days.

Edited by chuao, 25 January 2016 - 10:38 AM.


Hedgehog1963 #18 Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:44 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 50607 battles
  • 7,239
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

View PostGrippin, on 25 January 2016 - 09:28 AM, said:

That's fun, because every1 should have had the chance to get it for doing the marathon, but nope. FV came into the picture. Oh by the way, not everyone is allowed to grind the FV so gj WG again.

 

Everyone is allowed to grind the FV.   You just need to be bothered enough to get the appropriate tank to qualify.

Hedgehog1963 #19 Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:46 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 50607 battles
  • 7,239
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

It plays really well.  I love it.

 



Vojvodaaa #20 Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:49 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 17688 battles
  • 61
  • [BIOS] BIOS
  • Member since:
    09-07-2014

Wasn't Mutz supposed to be marathon mission that was promised, and also confirmed by your CS?

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users