Likes (Chocolate) Tanks, looking for a small sized non-competitive clan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ChocolatePanda #1 Posted 26 January 2016 - 04:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3208 battles

Hi, I am ChocolatePanda, Dutch, and I've been without a clan since I started playing and never really saw the benefit as an on-and-off player who enjoys improving without too much pressure/a competitive atmosphere. I'm no stranger to cringing or laughter so I am still human :P

Lately I started playing a little again and feel my interest is waning having the feeling I have defy the odds all on my own sometimes. As a very average player this is often too much to ask and often my tanks burst in flames of stupidity: another failed silly attempt to turn a match around. Maybe I need people who I can laugh with about my/our antics or who push me a little harder to get my potential out.

I'm mostly into playing slower paced tanks on my own and I've set the long term goal of having a T10 British Heavy or Arty ( I do like to click...). Most of my active tanks are around Tier 6 but if you see something interesting I'm all ears.

I dont have a set schedule to play, its when the mood strikes and sometimes its an hour, other times its a whole afternoon/night. I have Skype/TS and can talk but tend to just listen unless I am comfy.

Helmutson #2 Posted 26 January 2016 - 04:52 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 26674 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

Hi Panda,

just check us if we  might fit for you, we are an international fun clan :

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/425638-awf-after-work-fun-is-recruiting/page__fromsearch__1

http://www.afterworkfun.club/

Cheers

Helmutson

wilky130 #3 Posted 26 January 2016 - 08:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 20179 battles
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6
Pm Sent

ChocolatePanda #4 Posted 27 January 2016 - 12:32 AM

Private

• Player