B-C 25 t need nerf

op bct batchat op batchat nerf

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

del501032811 #1 Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:17 AM

Private

• Player
  • 21806 battles

My experience while playing this game is that there is only one  so OP and so unfair tank that ruins game play satisfaction. And that one as you guess is Batchat 25t. Reason is that it have gigantic alpha of 390 with 5 shells that he sprays at even most armored tanks with ease. Besides that he is extremely small, extremely fast and therefore very unfair to counter when meet in game. 

I would like to see nerf in most or some of these ways:

-Make it larger in terms of width/height/length.

-Make it slower

-Lower its alpha damage

-Lower its hp pool

-Increase its clip reload time

-Reduce its turret and track traverse speed

-Make its gun less precise on the move

-Reduce its penetration

-Increase chance of ammo racking it/setting it on fire

-Increase cost of shells for it

-Reduce its cammo

-Put it in hardest battle tier with all tier Xs that have more armor in general

Or even better remove it from the game and replace with more fair vehicle and make it premium 8 vehicle with all these changes that I proposed.

Edited by nenadsrb, 28 January 2016 - 05:18 AM.

Friggin_F #2 Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:22 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 40112 battles

Bat Chat is fine... and no, i'm not a B-C owner...

View Postnenadsrb, on 28 January 2016 - 05:17 AM, said:

My experience while playing this game is that there is only one  so OP and so unfair tank that ruins game play satisfaction. And that one as you guess is Batchat 25t. Reason is that it have gigantic alpha of 390 with 5 shells that he sprays at even most armored tanks with ease. Besides that he is extremely small, extremely fast and therefore very unfair to counter when meet in game. 

No, i would never guess that the BC is OP...

http://www.vbaddict....t_ratio&server=

(Oh look, BC is in 13th place... out of 16... so OP yes?)

Gigantic Alpha? You know 390 is absolutely standard for a Tier 10 med? Only russians and the TVP have less, two meds actually have more...

Also spraying at Heavies with ease? Only and really only if you give them your side... BC has THE most terrible gun handling of all T10 meds

http://tanks.gg/wot/...j-430.c:obj-140

I've compared the BC here with the 121 and the Obj 430 which both have very poor gun handling... Yup BC is still worse. And I put the 140 in there too, because you actually have played that.

Oh and by the way... BC has the worst DPM of all T10 meds... by far. Sure the clip potential is pretty good, but as i said, terrible gun handling. Shooting at something further than 50m away on the move? Nope! Sniping? Aim forever and maybe hit... Also if your enemies have any sense, they will count your shells and as soon as your mag is empty they will punish you hard if you have no backup / good cover.

And on the BC being small and fast... i wouldn't say it's that small, about the size of an Obj 140... and fast yes, but not very maneuverable. It turns very sluggish.

To sum up... the BC can be very good, but only in very skilled hands, which by no means says that it's OP.

When the next test server comes around you should just play it there and see how it does for you... then you might understand where this thing is good at and where it sucks a bit better.

TL;DR:

standard whine thread, because OP got wrecked by a good BC player

Haifischy #3 Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:08 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13054 battles
  • [STOUT] STOUT

Block Quote

there is only one  so OP and so unfair tank that ruins game play satisfaction. And that one as you guess is Batchat 25t

I would've never guessed that, to be honest.

Pros - great camo, great clip potential, great linear speed, good pen, great view range

Cons - bad gun handling, bad traverse speed, no armor, lowest hp of all t10 MTs, rear mounted turret + -6 gun depression - hard to hulldown, low dpm, takes too long between shots (11sec to fully unload 1950 damage, the TVP T 50/51 takes 4.5sec to unload 1280 damage, the T57 Heavy takes 6sec to unload 1600 damage, the 50B takes 7.5sec to unload 1600, the WTF E100 takes 8sec to unload 2800 damage...)

How to counter the bat - learn to count to 5, protect your side/rear.

It's a perfectly fine vehicle.

Edited by Haifischy, 28 January 2016 - 11:10 AM.

SMR_FV #4 Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 76997 battles
  • [322] 322

You're [Edited] wrong and have no clue what you're talking about. You have less than 2k avg damage on your Object 140 and you feel qualified enough to talk about batchat being OP?  I dare you to actually grind a batchat and show us how OP it is by providing a sample of battles and statistics. Go ahead. 

Edited by FireflyDivision, 31 January 2016 - 01:29 AM.
This post has been edited by a member of the moderation team, due to inappropriate content. -FireflyDivision

SMR_FV #5 Posted 29 January 2016 - 02:47 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 76997 battles
  • [322] 322
You didn't just start playing. You've got plenty of T10 tanks. There's also a learning curve my first t10 compared to my last one will have a huge difference. Getting 100 more avg damage on your batchat than your object 140 won't prove anything. Server statistics show that batchat isn't overperforming. 

BillCarson1997 #6 Posted 29 January 2016 - 07:28 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8871 battles

View Postnenadsrb, on 28 January 2016 - 05:17 AM, said:

I would like to see nerf in most or some of these ways:

-Make it larger in terms of width/height/length.

-Make it slower

-Lower its alpha damage

-Lower its hp pool

-Increase its clip reload time

-Reduce its turret and track traverse speed

-Make its gun less precise on the move

-Reduce its penetration

-Increase chance of ammo racking it/setting it on fire

-Increase cost of shells for it

-Reduce its cammo

-Put it in hardest battle tier with all tier Xs that have more armor in general

Or even better remove it from the game and replace with more fair vehicle and make it premium 8 vehicle with all these changes that I proposed.

I agree with you. It needs nerf indeed. Problem is, i'm tired of being killed by some tomato batchat drivers who has a full clip, when i play tier 8 tanks. Some tomato players only use it to unload the clip for killing a tank, then die in first minute of battle. Players like me just don't deserve it to be killed by this kind of players.

Haifischy #7 Posted 29 January 2016 - 07:39 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13054 battles
  • [STOUT] STOUT

View Postnenadsrb, on 29 January 2016 - 02:05 AM, said:

This is not place to curse and try to insult players who share their opinion on this forum. Damage on Obj is irrelevant and its normal damage, nothing op nor low for someone who just started playing it. I am sure that it will be more in bat. I will grind it but my point and reasons why it needs nerf are clear. I hope that developers actually visit these forums and also check vehicle stats as its obvious that there is no place for this vehicle in game until its greatly crippled to oblivion, or removed from game, to be brutally honest.

Which stats exactly, boy? 

You've been shown it's pros and cons, with cons being more numerous than the pros, with many tanks doing the autoloader job better than the batchat. You've been shown how it performs when compared to the other tier 10 mediums. What more do you want? 

And the other boy complaining about getting clipped by a batchat while playing tier 8 tanks... well don't [edited]rush the batchat head-first when you are bottom tier, dummy.

Friggin_F #8 Posted 29 January 2016 - 07:50 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 40112 battles

View Postnenadsrb, on 28 January 2016 - 07:39 PM, said:

Alpha is gigantic given that its auto loader with 5 shells. No reason to make it so op that he can clip 95% of tanks while taking 1 shot back that is up to its 30% of hp. Gold penetration of 330 goes through front of Maus or any other tank that cant ding that. Especially when bat use its speed to find better angle or detrack first. DPM is not relevant as  batchat can quickly escape and use only its burst time that is far more greater then any dpm in that short time. So while tortoise that is one of best DPM tanks can shoot 800hp at bat, bat can shoot 2500k dmg at it. Not to mention how other tanks with lower DPM stands no chance. Its gun handling is not poor, it rarely miss me, even in move when its close. And its so easy to go close when its small, fast, and have good camo. They dont need cover, nor friends. They come, let you shoot your one poor shot of 320 or whatever 500, and then he gold glaze you and run away while you look in disbelief if you even stayed alive which is non probable as he pick on targets that have <2500 hp at the moment, meaning 95% tanks. I could not escape bat in amx1390, so no matter that I drive 65kmh and turn, he dont miss while he moves. That tells about "poor gun handling". What is then excellent gun handling if that is poor?

I will grind bat just to prove my point and to exploit its OP until it get nerfed. Full gold, bullying all day long until people dont get that it should be removed from game.

I guess i will stop arguing right there. Just another case of a guy who knows better than everyone else and comes here to spread his wisdom </sarcasm>

I'm kinda tired of talking to a wall, so until you can show some (empiric) proof, that the BC is OP, this case is closed to me...

View PostBillCarson1997, on 29 January 2016 - 07:28 PM, said:

I agree with you. It needs nerf indeed. Problem is, i'm tired of being killed by some tomato batchat drivers who has a full clip, when i play tier 8 tanks. Some tomato players only use it to unload the clip for killing a tank, then die in first minute of battle. Players like me just don't deserve it to be killed by this kind of players.

Sure that's annoying, but players like that never ever perform well, so even if that happens to me, I won't be that angry, but i pity them somewhat. But then again, there are enough cases of tomatoes yoloing in WT E100s or in Deathstars, just to get that one oneshot / oneclip. Is that so much better? I don't think it is...

View PostHaifischy, on 29 January 2016 - 07:39 PM, said:

Which stats exactly, boy? 

You've been shown it's pros and cons, with cons being more numerous than the pros, with many tanks doing the autoloader job better than the batchat. You've been shown how it performs when compared to the other tier 10 mediums. What more do you want? 

And the other boy complaining about getting clipped by a batchat while playing tier 8 tanks... well don't [edited]rush the batchat head-first when you are bottom tier, dummy.

+1 mate, exactly this...

Shizuthink #9 Posted 29 January 2016 - 08:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 36291 battles
  • [ZEON] ZEON

View Postnenadsrb, on 28 January 2016 - 06:39 PM, said:

No reason to make it so op that he can clip 95% of tanks while taking 1 shot back that is up to its 30% of hp. So while tortoise that is one of best DPM tanks can shoot 800hp at bat, bat can shoot 2500k dmg at it. They dont need cover, nor friends. They come, let you shoot your one poor shot of 320 or whatever 500, and then he gold glaze you and run away while you look in disbelief if you even stayed alive which is non probable as he pick on targets that have <2500 hp at the moment, meaning 95% tanks. 

Hmm... 5x390 is... 2500? I think you should really check your calculations here.

Haifischy #10 Posted 29 January 2016 - 08:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13054 battles
  • [STOUT] STOUT

View Postnenadsrb, on 28 January 2016 - 06:39 PM, said:

Alpha is gigantic given that its auto loader with 5 shells. No reason to make it so op that he can clip 95% of tanks while taking 1 shot back that is up to its 30% of hp. Gold penetration of 330 goes through front of Maus or any other tank that cant ding that. Especially when bat use its speed to find better angle or detrack first. DPM is not relevant as  batchat can quickly escape and use only its burst time that is far more greater then any dpm in that short time. So while tortoise that is one of best DPM tanks can shoot 800hp at bat, bat can shoot 2500k dmg at it. Not to mention how other tanks with lower DPM stands no chance. Its gun handling is not poor, it rarely miss me, even in move when its close. And its so easy to go close when its small, fast, and have good camo. They dont need cover, nor friends. They come, let you shoot your one poor shot of 320 or whatever 500, and then he gold glaze you and run away while you look in disbelief if you even stayed alive which is non probable as he pick on targets that have <2500 hp at the moment, meaning 95% tanks. I could not escape bat in amx1390, so no matter that I drive 65kmh and turn, he dont miss while he moves. That tells about "poor gun handling". What is then excellent gun handling if that is poor?

I will grind bat just to prove my point and to exploit its OP until it get nerfed. Full gold, bullying all day long until people dont get that it should be removed from game.

Lol, just noticed that piece of [edited]. You cannot even use a calculator, dude. Get lost.

clocky #11 Posted 30 January 2016 - 06:50 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19693 battles
  • [ONB] ONB

Fact is , autoloaders were never built to loose 1 vs 1 against an non-autoloader. I think that is the problem here.They can clip you while you can only shoot them once or twice in a 1 vs 1 battle. Batchat being fast it can also retreat with no problem and run away when reloading making that lack of armor irellevant anyway so makes like hard is not impossible for the other player on a 1 vs 1 duel. And if used right at the middle/end of the game it can dispose of a lot of othr players

I think WR is not important as a stat here as someone posted. I think what is important here is kills / battles where Batchat is 4th place under clear op tanks like t22 and 907's and TVPT50. For a such lightly armored tank that pretty much sais a lot.

Edited by clocky, 30 January 2016 - 06:54 AM.

zauliuz #12 Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:41 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 50099 battles
  • [SKIL5] SKIL5
nerf all tanks. load all tanks with potatoes (same as fv304), set dispersion at 1.2, aim time ~10sec. (same as CGC) and lets go to battle. 

Edited by zauliuz, 30 January 2016 - 08:42 AM.

Haifischy #13 Posted 30 January 2016 - 09:07 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13054 battles
  • [STOUT] STOUT

View Postnenadsrb, on 30 January 2016 - 04:22 AM, said:

I understand that evaluation of facts in terms of if something is too much or too less is at everyone's personal domain. I think that this vehicle is OP and my voice goes that it needs nerf.  I have no reason to ask for nerf other then personal experiences based on encounters with batchat and any other autoloaders or different vehicles. This one is so op in my oppinion and that is all I wanted to share and see how community finds the situation. I see that I am not the only one who dont like meeting batchat and I hope that more people will rise their voice until we get this thing nerfed and fixed, or removed if its not possible to get proper balance done. Ok 2000 or 2500, not big difference as it covers most of vehicles hp, especially in mid game/end.

You can't even base your opinion on something, you've been shown that the batchat isn't OP in any apparent way.

You cannot use calculator but you can create the proper balance for us. Sweeeeeet...

Haifischy #14 Posted 30 January 2016 - 12:05 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13054 battles
  • [STOUT] STOUT

View Postnenadsrb, on 30 January 2016 - 09:01 AM, said:

I based my opinion on my experience in battles against that tank. It was almost never fair encounter as it just dominates in speed, size and firepower. Trying to insult forum members is not helping the discussion so I advise you to stop trying. I will be happy to hear any other advice other then "dont be alone 1 on 1 with it", as its tank that can keep distance from groups with its speed at start, snipe from ambush and decimates teams until you are forced to be alone or in group with combined hp of less than his one clip potential. And then brave bat comes in close combat..

How to beat the Bat-Chat:

First - don't go 1vs1 against a batchat.

Second - https://www.youtube....h?v=u3L5Tk8_74c

No offense, I am pretty serious.

SMR_FV #15 Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:31 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 76997 battles
  • [322] 322
I lost it when he said that  batchat has OP gun stats. :teethhappy:

Edited by SMR, 30 January 2016 - 02:32 PM.

Haifischy #16 Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:31 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13054 battles
  • [STOUT] STOUT

View Postnenadsrb, on 31 January 2016 - 11:23 PM, said:

Today I got what one of members described. Yolo BCT rush of red noob. He clips 2 players and then he dies. 

Every autoloader is able to go yolo, clip someone and die right after. crap, almost every tank with decent DPM (say, Obj140) is able to go yolo and do ~1500 damage to someone and die right after.

What's your point?

TheR3dBaron #17 Posted 01 February 2016 - 03:02 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 35331 battles
  • [REMY] REMY
It just got nerfed by the introduction of the Czech tanks. I do more damage in my tier 9 Czech than in the batchat, but that is probably down to me. The gun handling and the fact it's out of action for quite a bit of time, makes it harder to play. Circling stuff is not the easiest thing to do either, especially when shooting on the move. And there is noting you can do about yolo players either. Sometimes I do this silly mistake as well. When I win, I call it a brilliant move. When I lose I was just plain stupid, for a big part responsible for that loss.

Ethan_Beaver #18 Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 27343 battles
  • [RINSE] RINSE
I played 400 battles in batchat and sucked in it. Then swapped vents for egld about two weeks ago and its like a different tank now, I fookin love it. But its 100% not op, the gun handling is shocking. And the pen is awful too. Good crew but still miss shots at like 30 feet into the back of super heavies. Gun us shocking at range also. 

Eokokok #19 Posted 02 February 2016 - 02:52 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 18612 battles

View Postnenadsrb, on 31 January 2016 - 11:23 PM, said:

Today I got what one of members described. Yolo BCT rush of red noob. He clips 2 players and then he dies. 

Oh noes, terrible. Tank with single worst gun of tier X meds killed something before dying, how insanely OP that make it...

BC gun is bad - soft stats are bad, accuracy is bad, pen is meh. The autoloader is pretty much all it has but in many cases it is more of a hindrance then anything else. Low ammo capacity makes it even more awkward.

The mobility is good only in straight line, BC has problems circling enemies with the traverse it has, not to mantion it will most likely fail to pen when doing so.

The problem is not that BC is OP, not a single stat indicate it is. And if so you should probably get better at the game you are playing before whinning for a nerf of a vehicle that is not even close to being strongest on the tier, yet alone being OP.

staurinsh #20 Posted 02 February 2016 - 03:23 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 32130 battles
Yea, nerf it, i missed 4 of 5 shells from less than 100m, so yea, it's too op.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users