op bct batchat op batchat nerf

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Jim_Fever #21 Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 61305 battles
  • [LGI] LGI

No idea if you guys crying of a bat chat nerf ever played it enough to know what your speaking about, i ll just give my two cents on it.

I love this tank despite its horrible (yes yes) cons :

- gun elevation is just terrible / gun depression is just poor and a tracked bat chat over a ridge is a dead bat chat

- Accuracy : its poor, sometimes i feel its horrible and feeling WG rigged-RNG plot theories are true (lol), and with the global accuracy/disperssion nerf i feel i have one less more shell or so in every clip if i dont shoot it from close distance cos its one more lost shell (or ghost shell ? :facepalm:) . added to that, 30 shells total is VERY LOW regarding this accuracy on a game, believe me. THAT needs a buff. YES. MORE shells :)

- As said above it turns bad and acceleration is poor, so, finding a 37-38 s safe route escape for reloading is a science sometimes... and if you know how to play, a bat chat is an easy target in some situation.

- I m speaking with over 2800 games in bat chat and a 6 perks crew (oh i forget, you need a lot of perks with this tank to start beeing competitive too).  i m just a decent player in it, not a great one for sure, its my fav (sh*t gun paper) tank tho :)

- This tank looks "op" in good hands, its not. its just deadly as an assassin, its primary role, in specific situations. its super bad in poor hands, a bad, caught, assassin is a dead assassin ^-^

And btw, they already nerfed the bat chat introducing the new Czech tanks, with the ridiculous reload time they have (the total clip damage is less relevant  than the reload time to me regarding safety and survival)

so, yes, BUFF the bat chat ! :teethhappy:

Edited by Jim_Fever, 09 February 2016 - 02:35 PM.

DogEgg #22 Posted 25 March 2016 - 03:08 AM

Private

• Player
  • 35158 battles

All this thread proves is how many easymode lame shites play WoT. "OP tank does not need nerfing because it is my most played tank along with Obj 140" ." I REFUSE to give up my easymode farm , so will attack ANYONE who dares point out that my op tank is op". 

GROW UP. 

People wise up to these forum warriors , they suffocate any real kind of discussion to protect easymode farming. Ignore these stat whore cheesers.

BC 25t does need nerf.

Edited by DogEgg, 25 March 2016 - 03:10 AM.

Eokokok #23 Posted 25 March 2016 - 11:49 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 18621 battles
And you would know it with your tier 5 stats...

Shizuthink #24 Posted 25 March 2016 - 11:56 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 36497 battles
  • [ZEON] ZEON

View PostDogEgg, on 25 March 2016 - 02:08 AM, said:

All this thread proves is how many easymode lame shites play WoT. "OP tank does not need nerfing because it is my most played tank along with Obj 140" ." I REFUSE to give up my easymode farm , so will attack ANYONE who dares point out that my op tank is op". 

GROW UP. 

People wise up to these forum warriors , they suffocate any real kind of discussion to protect easymode farming. Ignore these stat whore cheesers.

BC 25t does need nerf.

If Batchat really is op then why is it that it has only the 12th best winrate of all 16 tier 10 mediums (according to vbaddict)? Looking at these statistics the TVP 50/51 is op if anything with it having the 3rd best winrate out of tier 10 mediums. It even has a higher winrate than 2 of the clan wars reward tanks which are generally played by decently skilled players. All three of your tier 10 medium tanks (E50M, M48 Patton and Centurion AX) have better average winrates than the Batchat aswell. I really think you should test the Batchat on live server before calling it op. Then again what do I know? I'm just a "stat whore cheeser".

DogEgg #25 Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 35158 battles

View PostEokokok, on 25 March 2016 - 10:49 AM, said:

And you would know it with your tier 5 stats...

Thx for proving my point.

View PostEnmai, on 25 March 2016 - 10:56 AM, said:

If Batchat really is op then why is it that it has only the 12th best winrate of all 16 tier 10 mediums (according to vbaddict)? Looking at these statistics the TVP 50/51 is op if anything with it having the 3rd best winrate out of tier 10 mediums. It even has a higher winrate than 2 of the clan wars reward tanks which are generally played by decently skilled players. All three of your tier 10 medium tanks (E50M, M48 Patton and Centurion AX) have better average winrates than the Batchat aswell. I really think you should test the Batchat on live server before calling it op. Then again what do I know? I'm just a "stat whore cheeser".

Stats , stats and stats..... blah blah . You should know that statistics are total bullcrap and can be used to prove any point.

FACT , way too many BC 25t players get away with driving straight at other tanks (including heavies) carving them up and then have the speed/agility to easily get away before punishment is rendered. . Is this good play? , hardly.

Watch the amount of smoke , chaff and flares people throw on these threads,  It is a sad reflection of the human race. Easymoders will easymode despite it being contrary to evolution.

Edited by DogEgg, 25 March 2016 - 12:28 PM.

TheMarketGardener #26 Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:59 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 18816 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View PostDogEgg, on 25 March 2016 - 01:27 PM, said:

Stats , stats and stats..... blah blah . You should know that statistics are total bullcrap and can be used to prove any point.

FACT , way too many BC 25t players get away with driving straight at other tanks (including heavies) carving them up and then have the speed/agility to easily get away before punishment is rendered. . Is this good play? , hardly.

Watch the amount of smoke , chaff and flares people throw on these threads,  It is a sad reflection of the human race. Easymoders will easymode despite it being contrary to evolution.

And why are statistics total bullcrap? I'd really like to hear your reasoning on this matter if you don't mind.

Velvet_Underground #27 Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:25 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 22243 battles

View PostDogEgg, on 25 March 2016 - 12:27 PM, said:

Sooo, how do you actually want to proof that the bc 25t is op then without any kind of statistics? Anecdotal evindence?:teethhappy:

Shizuthink #28 Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 36497 battles
  • [ZEON] ZEON

View PostDogEgg, on 25 March 2016 - 11:27 AM, said:

Watch the amount of smoke , chaff and flares people throw on these threads,  It is a sad reflection of the human race. Easymoders will easymode despite it being contrary to evolution..

I rather trust statistics than your opinion which you call a fact.

Eokokok #29 Posted 25 March 2016 - 02:23 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 18621 battles

View PostDogEgg, on 25 March 2016 - 11:27 AM, said:

Your point is moot, so nothing you write here will change the fact that BC is not in any way OP and is far from being broken, it is not even a very good tier X med for randoms in the first place.

If you are playing HT and BC played did this to you it is either your own fault for being alone or your flank collapsed and at that point it makes little difference if you are facing BC, any AMX or top tiered Skoda, you will get owned. That is what assasin tanks do, who could have thought....

BC gets similiar damage done to other meds, wins similiar number of games. What is OP about it again?

dhimself #30 Posted 25 March 2016 - 03:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25548 battles

I agree that the B.Chat has huge potential in the hands of a skilled, thinking player, but considering most players at random are not (and neither am I, I just don't have the patience to carefully make plans), it's really an average tank. It's good on paper but to empty your entire drum it really takes effort to find an uncovered enemy that would allow that, the accuracy is sub par, meaning many shots go astray, you also have to wait for quite a while until the aim retracts for decent shots, every shot makes it large again, firing on the move is risky as it tends to fire everywhere, you also can't afford to miss shots because of its 37second reload. Mobility is great, so is camo it seems.

I usually [edited]around until mid-end game and when the craphits the fan I start hunting tanks who are uncovered by his other team mates.

It's an all or nothing kind of tank, high risk- high reward. I don't think it needs anything done with it.

Akathis #31 Posted 25 March 2016 - 03:53 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 81581 battles

View PostDogEgg, on 25 March 2016 - 12:27 PM, said:

Dont bother with most of forumites here. They used to say the old kv1s was not op at all... that it required a skilled player... that its stats said it was not op. The same old story. Go to wotlabs forums and there you can find honest opinions.

Velvet_Underground #32 Posted 25 March 2016 - 04:39 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 22243 battles

View PostAkathis, on 25 March 2016 - 03:53 PM, said:

Dont bother with most of forumites here. They used to say the old kv1s was not op at all... that it required a skilled player... that its stats said it was not op. The same old story. Go to wotlabs forums and there you can find honest opinions.

Who says which opinions are honest and which aren't? Furthermore, do you want to balance the game on "honest opinions" rather than using statistics to see which tank actually overperforms?

Akathis #33 Posted 25 March 2016 - 05:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 81581 battles

View PostVelvet_Underground, on 25 March 2016 - 04:39 PM, said:

Who says which opinions are honest and which aren't? Furthermore, do you want to balance the game on "honest opinions" rather than using statistics to see which tank actually overperforms?

Long story, but let me tell you: present is3, is6 and old kv1s were not overperforming a lot. But almost every sane and veteran player can tell you how retardedly op they are. Same happens with both oi exp and oi, same happens with every high pen-high alpha autoloader. Only the hordes of bad players driving them are holding the statistics down.

Bat-chat is op/broken. Tier 9-10 skodas are op/broken, wte100 is op/broken. Soviet tier 5-8 heavies are op. Japanese tier 5-7 heavies are op. Su100 is op, obj 704 is op, hetzer is op, and so on. It is not so difficult to understand the trend: if you have too much alpha/burst/pen/dpm in a reasonably mobile platform, the tank tends to be op given the meta of this game (face to face engagements and gold ammo spamming). Even more if that same tank has some troll armor (tier 9-10 skodas included even with their paper armor).

I manage to slaughter enemy tanks in my amx 13-57gf with ease, with 144 pen and 90 dmg in a 8-shoot canister. Imagine what I could do in a batchat (dont bother to grind the horrible amx 13-90) and/or skodas (i will never grind those tier 7 and 8 turds). 3,5-4K dmg/match assured.

To be concise: yes bat-chat is op. And it is in need of a mobility nerf. In the end it is a medium, not a scout.

Eokokok #34 Posted 26 March 2016 - 12:46 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 18621 battles
So many broken tonks, so little proof...

Haifischy #35 Posted 31 March 2016 - 02:44 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13054 battles
  • [STOUT] STOUT

View PostDogEgg, on 25 March 2016 - 02:08 AM, said:

GROW UP. 

BC 25t does need nerf.

I am sorry, mister, but you are in no way qualified to judge which tanks are OP.

For all I know, judging by your stats, you are unable to counter most vehicles out there, you don't know weakspots, you don't know how game mechanics work and you are being wrecked by most of the tanks one tier below you. Therefore you might deem the tanks one tier below you OP as well, who knows.

Go to the previous page, there are several posts about how the Batchat compares to other MTs at its tier, and also how to fight it.

Velvet_Underground #36 Posted 31 March 2016 - 03:41 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 22243 battles

View PostAkathis, on 25 March 2016 - 05:08 PM, said:

Long story, but let me tell you: present is3, is6 and old kv1s were not overperforming a lot. But almost every sane and veteran player can tell you how retardedly op they are. Same happens with both oi exp and oi, same happens with every high pen-high alpha autoloader. Only the hordes of bad players driving them are holding the statistics down. (The OI and OI exp can be proven op, just look at comparison between player wr and wr in those tanks.)

Bat-chat is op/broken. Tier 9-10 skodas are op/broken, wte100 is op/broken. Soviet tier 5-8 heavies are op. Japanese tier 5-7 heavies are op. Su100 is op, obj 704 is op, hetzer is op, and so on. It is not so difficult to understand the trend: if you have too much alpha/burst/pen/dpm in a reasonably mobile platform, the tank tends to be op given the meta of this game (face to face engagements and gold ammo spamming). Even more if that same tank has some troll armor (tier 9-10 skodas included even with their paper armor). (Many claims without any kind of evidence)

I manage to slaughter enemy tanks in my amx 13-57gf with ease, with 144 pen and 90 dmg in a 8-shoot canister. Imagine what I could do in a batchat (dont bother to grind the horrible amx 13-90) and/or skodas (i will never grind those tier 7 and 8 turds). 3,5-4K dmg/match assured.  ("Slaughter"... You do 824 dmg on average with an expirienced crew, do you call that "slaughtering"? I do 20 dmg less on average in my 13 75 (pre buff), knowing this tank sucks and hating it. Just saying)

To be concise: yes bat-chat is op. And it is in need of a mobility nerf. In the end it is a medium, not a scout. (Proof? No? Damn, that's too bad. I guess the AMX 50 100 needs an armor buff then, in the end it's a heavy tank, not a medium. Maybe you see what I did there and why I critize your opinion...)

View PostDogEgg, on 25 March 2016 - 03:08 AM, said:

GROW UP. 

BC 25t does need nerf.

Random claims wont make your opinion worth anything. Following your logic all BC 25t and Object 140 drivers should complain about you wanting an easy-mode for your t110e3 so that you are capable of "easymode farming", you "stat whore cheesers". I really hope you realize how stupid your "argumentation" is.

The_Georgian_One #37 Posted 31 March 2016 - 04:36 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 40293 battles
  • [KOFN] KOFN

View PostDogEgg, on 25 March 2016 - 03:08 AM, said:

GROW UP.

BC 25t does need nerf.

Please confirm you have played BC and you have super unicum stats in it. And of course you did that without any effort whatsoever.

BigFellas_Dad #38 Posted 01 April 2016 - 11:03 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42091 battles

I suck so hard at T10 its totally embarassing, and yet ive kept the BC-25-t as its fun to play and has the pace for me to find an early hiding spot and if spotted, find another hiding spot :child:

Seriously, this is a hard tank to play and has totally crap gun handling i've found, if anything it needs a gun BUFF.

Signal11th #39 Posted 03 May 2016 - 09:49 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 41545 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL
Here's a tip OP get yourself the TVP 50/51 and then get the Batchat play them both for 100 games and then tell me the BC is OP.

captain_white_tiger #40 Posted 27 May 2016 - 07:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 36071 battles
  • [DIRST] DIRST
After WT replacement B-C is only tank in gam with one-clipping capability. So it definitely needs nerf.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users