the Americans are getting the FV4202 premium gifted without any grinding mission. I find that a bit ...

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

bmaya #1 Posted 30 January 2016 - 09:11 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 35883 battles
  • [RDDT5] RDDT5

My apologies for the choice of adjective. That is all. Have a nice day.

Regards,

bmaya.

Only_Slightly_Bent #2 Posted 30 January 2016 - 10:23 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 25311 battles
  • [OAP] OAP
Go join the NA server then. Problem solved.

Joggaman #3 Posted 30 January 2016 - 10:23 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 22765 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I bet all ten of them are very happy. 

5_InchFl0ppy #4 Posted 30 January 2016 - 10:57 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 40706 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostJoggaman, on 30 January 2016 - 10:23 AM, said:

I bet all ten of them are very happy. 

Is the NA server really in that much trouble then ?

bionog #5 Posted 30 January 2016 - 11:24 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4264 battles
  • [BOTE] BOTE

View Posttacticalpr0lap5e, on 30 January 2016 - 09:57 AM, said:

Is the NA server really in that much trouble then ?

Yes, the population is dropping steadily. I used to play there with some friends as they were all American, even though I am European. Especially at European evening hours there is hardly anyone online, during NA prime time it is still reasonably OK. But as it became less populated and que times went up to 2 minutes I also started a new account on the EU server recently.

Server population is declining probably because people on the NA server are pretty fed up with the clan wars system, where they need loads of points gathered in strongholds to be able to do something on the map. But as the population is too small they can only run tier 6 skirmishes, and only occasionaly tier 8s. Making the participation in clan wars an actual job, and more people are running away. Another big mistake by wargaming. Who needs competition when you can scare your players away yourself right?

Wargaming is trying to keep the NA server populated by giving them extra things like this FV4202, so that's not a real surprise.

Edited by bionog, 30 January 2016 - 11:25 AM.

Azusa_right_in_the_pusah #6 Posted 30 January 2016 - 11:27 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23616 battles

View Postbionog, on 30 January 2016 - 10:24 AM, said:

Yes, the population is dropping steadily. I used to play there with some friends as they were all American, even though I am European. Especially at European evening hours there is hardly anyone online, during NA prime time it is still reasonably OK. But as it became less populated and que times went up to 2 minutes I also started a new account on the EU server recently.

Server population is declining probably because people on the NA server are pretty fed up with the clan wars system, where they need loads of points gathered in strongholds to be able to do something on the map. But as the population is too small they can only run tier 6 skirmishes, and only occasionaly tier 8s. Making the participation in clan wars an actual job, and more people are running away. Another big mistake by wargaming. Who needs competition when you can scare your players away yourself right?

Wargaming is trying to keep the NA server populated by giving them extra things like this FV4202, so that's not a real surprise.

exactly this, what can I say more?

Send__nUdes #7 Posted 30 January 2016 - 12:16 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14802 battles

View Postbionog, on 30 January 2016 - 12:24 PM, said:

With their attitudes towards EU server we also have population drop.

Remember the days when we had 230-240.000 people on both servers ?  

This days the best you can see is 150-160.000 people on both servers. And the numbers are droping.

But yea, they want to milk the cow as much as they can, until there is nothing left.

gg Wargaming

Orrie #8 Posted 30 January 2016 - 01:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29590 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View PostOMGimbadASS, on 30 January 2016 - 12:16 PM, said:

This days the best you can see is 150-160.000 people on both servers. And the numbers are droping.

But yea, they want to milk the cow as much as they can, until there is nothing left.

gg Wargaming

I'd say that's more because the lack of initiative from Wargaming to fix the most tedious and game breaking "features" in the current gameplay.

The "milking" is a choice that each and every player can decide from themselves, so I don't really see the problem with that.

Either your smart, or you're not. ezzz.

Edited by Orrie, 30 January 2016 - 01:50 PM.

_b_ #9 Posted 01 February 2016 - 09:12 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 54507 battles

View PostOrrie, on 30 January 2016 - 12:49 PM, said:

The "milking" is a choice that each and every player can decide from themselves, so I don't really see the problem with that.

One thing with accepting money from customers is that said customers then tend to expect at least a token amount of appreciation ...

Two coffeshops where one have a smiling happy one serving you ... or the one who flips you the finger and tells you to duck off... now where to go to get that coffe I wonder!?

I like the game,..A LOT... and have no issues with paying some to keep servers alive ... but ffs at least make me feel a tiny bit appreciated?

That the NA server gets other requirements are ok,.. but then AT LEAST make ours so that they entail an amount of free selectable fun!?!?! Now we HAVE TO play a certain number of days no matter what ... I'd like to play and fullfill them when I feel like ... I like to play for fun ... not because I need too!

Just that change would for me be enough to show that they at least partly cares ... or at least is enough that I can pretend like I believe they do :P

Scorpion_EMACK #10 Posted 06 February 2016 - 03:01 AM

Private

• Player
  • 31366 battles

I just cant believe the US is getting the FV4202(P) for free and we have to go through the "marathon" to get it?  I am only a very average player and do not think I will be able to complete the "marathon" missions.  Very disappointed that the US is getting it for free!!!

tigerstreak #11 Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:03 AM

Colonel

• Beta Tester
  • 23228 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

View PostOMGimbadASS, on 31 January 2016 - 01:16 AM, said:

gg Wargaming

+100,000 of those are probably bots

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users