hellcat

un nerf it

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Legendary_Steel #1 Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:43 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3530 battles
For the love of all that's holy!! unnerf the poor hellcat! its now pathetic..so slow. skoda running rings around it, o-1's trundling through it like its an annoying lump of doodoo in the road. it is soooooooo sloooooowwww . And, please, none of the normal self loving smarts reply to this with 'I play it correctly and with skill and find it great' replies!! it has been way over nerfed, end of!

Edited by Legendary_Steel, 06 February 2016 - 02:44 AM.

K_A #2 Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:34 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13577 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

If you think the Hellcat is poor, just wait til you get to the T25/2! That piece of garbage is one of the only tanks that made me say "fk this, I'm not grinding this anymore!" I retrained the crew from it back to the T67 for laughs and haven't regretted it since.

But really, to be fair the Hellcat is rather on the weak side now. It used to be OP as fk, then it got the nerf bat which made it decent but only as a sneaky sneaky never spotted kind of TD, but then came the universal camo nerfs which made the only play style the Hellcat was any good at practically impossible.

Joggaman #3 Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:41 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 22737 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I prefer Jackson over the hellcat every day! And I love (!) the Jackson. 

Alpha817 #4 Posted 11 February 2016 - 01:57 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5261 battles
As a hellcat player i agree. Low penetration, alpha damage that you can consider it as low, thin armor (i don't have any trouble with this). Now all it has is only 0.35 accuracy. I wish hellcat can be a faster tank in the game. I mean it really sluggish now. Speed is its armor literally. 

Edited by Alpha817, 11 February 2016 - 01:57 AM.

MeetriX #5 Posted 11 February 2016 - 04:05 AM

Major

• Player
  • 19278 battles

View PostAlpha817, on 11 February 2016 - 01:57 AM, said:

As a hellcat player i agree. Low penetration, alpha damage that you can consider it as low, thin armor (i don't have any trouble with this). Now all it has is only 0.35 accuracy. I wish hellcat can be a faster tank in the game. I mean it really sluggish now. Speed is its armor literally. 

Stop using 76,2mm.;)

Legendary_Steel #6 Posted 13 February 2016 - 06:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3530 battles

Just love my wolverine....it is a much more competitive machine than the hellcat...and appears to be underrated by everyone! You can sneak about the battlefield without attracting too much attention!

Apart from everything else we have all mentioned above there is also the MM the hellcat gets! It's nerfed to within an inch of it's life but still very regularly gets dumped into tier 8 battles as cannon fodder? Lot of good the bigger gun is:- slow reload and not especially quick to aim or accurate (and it's gun/overall stats are just a bunch of lies!!). And what is the point of a big gun if you can't hide, can't run and your armour can't survive an attack from a vicious kid with a catapult? Ur just a DEAD machine with a big gun..

Darksteel_Plate #7 Posted 13 February 2016 - 07:57 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9580 battles
  • [97TH] 97TH
i have sold the hellcat a while ago, wasnt fun enogh for me to grind credits to the t25/2, and im not buying the t25/2 yet, becuzz it is bad they say. its super light, yet a big engine but still slow, like WG why?! also the ROF is not fast enough, and i never see that 72 kph top speed. i tried it out in a training room on himmeldorf and it hits the 63 at the end. so u never get that 72 kph top speed, its a dream speed. luckely i sold it before the japanese heavvies and the chechoslovakien tanks

Legendary_Steel #8 Posted 13 February 2016 - 09:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3530 battles
OH!  AND CHECK OUT THE REVERSE SPEED!!!! 5KPH IF U R LUCKY!!! SOMEONE EVEN SUGGESTED THAT U REVERSE INTO POSITION SO THAT WHEN U R INEVITABLY SPOTTED (U GET SHOT UP THE BACKSIDE),  U CAN RUN AWAY AT SOME SORT OF SPEED FORWARDS !! WHAT A JOKE. WG COME ON SERIOUSLY. U HAVE MADE THIS MACHINE VERY VERY VERY UNDESIRABLE AND SOON NO-ONE WILL BE PLAYING IT. BUFF IT BACK UP A BIT NOW BEFORE IT DISSAPPEARS FROM THE BATTLEFIELDS.. YEP 72KPH TOP SPEED...DOWNHILL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users