• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Babyrage_inc #1 Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 251 battles

Hey !

Let me start by introducing myself.

I am Babyrage_inc and im 18 years old. I'm a former NA player but I'm originally from the Netherlands.

I don't know why but NA servers always seemed a bit more competitive in my eyes.

Anyway.. I took a long break from the game to enjoy some other games, but got bored over time so I'm back to the good ole' World of Tanks. But this time on EU for a change.

Not to be c0cky but I was pretty successful on the NA servers.

This is my NA account :  
http://wotlabs.net/na/player/Praetor77

I have alot of experience with Clanwars/tournaments etc. etc. so I know ma duty. I also have some FC'ing experience which I did for about a year. 

However.. I'm looking for a skilled tier 6 CW clan to basically reach my old level again. 

What kinda clan do I want? :

- A clan with alot of skilled players.

- A clan which can land on the map without a huge effort.

- An active clan with activity in Clanwars/Skirmishes/Strongholds etc.

- A clan that has peeps with a good sense of humor (DUH!)

What I can provide to the clans. :

- Activity in Clanwars/Strongholds etc...

- Good sense of humor

- Highly skilled gameplay

- Teamcarrying :trollface:

- Any clans that don't speak English can invite me aswell, always interesting to play with all kinds of people. I'm sure we can work something out!

- Whatever else you want me to have/be :)

Here is a pic of my current EU account, I'm plainly grindin through the tiers. I'm still a bit rusty after the break so don't be harsh on meh!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've always liked to play light tanks and be the underdog in games. Making a difference in a tank which really isn't that great but in the hands of a master.. it's godlike. 

Have you ever tried an ELC AMX in tier 6 CW's? It's the sh*t bro. 2/3 shottin dem hoes 24/7 with ma 90mm GUN :trollface:

I also have enough (unconverted) exp layin' around to unlock and eventually buy any tier 6 I want. But that's to be decided.

I know most of you would consider me a ''reroll''. But trust me guys I'm not. If you checked the link to my NA account you'd see the truth. If there was a way to transfer my NA account to EU I'd do it. :arta:

You can contact me: In this topic / In-game I'll be online most of the time / or simply send a PM.

Stay beautiful and may we meet on da field!

Edited by Babyrage_inc, 07 February 2016 - 08:01 PM.

scrontch #2 Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 24083 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

Hey,

Check out  Signal Spike,

we play platoons (all tiers), stronghold skirmishes (mainly T6, some T8) nearly every day and CW on global map, tier 6, 21h CET prime time.

No obligations, no teamspeak (silent!), freestyle, for casual, above-average (WN8>1200, WR>52%) players with good situational awareness.

sincerely,

Scrontch

akaitora #3 Posted 07 February 2016 - 10:03 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 11752 battles
  • [BD_SQ] BD_SQ
If i may ask a question (since i always want to ask exceptionally skilled players this): would you say that you were good at the game right away or did you get better over the course of your almost 30k battles?

Babyrage_inc #4 Posted 07 February 2016 - 10:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 251 battles

View Postakaitora, on 07 February 2016 - 10:03 PM, said:

If i may ask a question (since i always want to ask exceptionally skilled players this): would you say that you were good at the game right away or did you get better over the course of your almost 30k battles?

Hmm nice question, I've always had potential for the game. I was a green/blue player before I knew XVM even existed. Over time when I got in my 20k battles I became purple. XVM was motivational ofc.

acogshot #5 Posted 07 February 2016 - 11:10 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14833 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC

We do tier 8 CW and skirms so we can't give you exactly what you want, but we are always interested in investing in good players.

http://cmerc.boards.net/

Babyrage_inc #6 Posted 08 February 2016 - 05:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 251 battles

Joined HEFFY yesterday to check things out but I left it already (because of the horrible experience I've had in there) for the confused recruiters that also messaged me in-game.

Rockas01 #7 Posted 08 February 2016 - 07:42 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 25492 battles
  • [DIRE] DIRE
what was the experience if i may ask? we are doing clanwar tier 6 atm, you are more then welcome to check us out,

Babyrage_inc #8 Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 251 battles

View PostRockas01, on 08 February 2016 - 07:42 PM, said:

what was the experience if i may ask? we are doing clanwar tier 6 atm, you are more then welcome to check us out,

Boring stuff, a dead clanchat, childish people who get triggered easily etc.  ill keep you guys in mind ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users