E-mail change Impossible funny or not

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Hozsa #1 Posted 09 February 2016 - 07:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34735 battles

Hi! I have hilarious conversation with WG conserning my E-mail change!!
what happens to be impossible, and proof that they realy don't read tickets fully, answers are like robotic and impossible to make conversation with them!  First of all I realy did wanted to change my E-mail cause my internet provider has changed and my old e-mail was connected with that provider and when I change the internet provider I had to change my e-mail too! I lost hope for change that e-mail in the midle of conversation and continued that only for having fun and see how long they keep doing so and it's endless madness! and some might also say when they read this attached pdf that why you didn't close the ticket by my self? well... because for fun and wanted them to do it!!!

attached pdf

Attached Files

• Attached File   Ticket #1403809 - Wargaming robots.pdf   564.21K

Send__nUdes #2 Posted 09 February 2016 - 07:53 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14809 battles

WG Support is probably located in India, in one of those call-center thingies, because is cheap and they know english.

So the people who answer you (if they are real people) in those support tickets have no idea about WoT, they just hit you in the face with a template they have for the subject you choose your ticket for. (were you chose "Specify issue sub-category"  :trollface:

I don't think they read what you write in that ticket.

Edited by OMGimbadASS, 09 February 2016 - 07:56 PM.

Hozsa #3 Posted 09 February 2016 - 08:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34735 battles

View PostOMGimbadASS, on 09 February 2016 - 06:53 PM, said:

WG Support is probably located in India, in one of those call-center thingies, because is cheap and they know english.

So the people who answer you (if they are real people) in those support tickets have no idea about WoT, they just hit you in the face with a template they have for the subject you choose your ticket for. (were you chose "Specify issue sub-category"  :trollface:

I don't think they read what you write in that ticket.

Totaly agree  with that! by the way did you count how many different people/robot there was :) I counted 11

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users