No under 16 policy in learning clan? Share!

help clan +18 +16 learn

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Spectra_EU #1 Posted 09 February 2016 - 07:44 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 3112 battles
Is there a learning clan like W-UNI, SGTA or the Polish clan BEPRO? I've been said 'no' from W-UNI because they're almost full and I'm not 16. I want to join a learning clan which doesn't have a policy like this. Do you know one, except W-UNI, SGTA and BEPRO? Please share!

Edited by TheHunterPL66, 09 February 2016 - 07:46 PM.

Joggaman #2 Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:21 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 24010 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Even if SGTA has a 18+ policy, they can teach you a lot if you really want it. But you have to read.. Check this out:

View PostVallu01, on 06 October 2014 - 07:36 PM, said:

We in SGTA are always looking for new ways to help the community, and here is our latest attempt, the Tanker's Handbook by Denolven.

The Handbook covers everything from the basic stuff like game mechanics, tanks and their roles to more advanced stuff such as tactics, situational awareness and how to beat randomness with skill. Finally at the end of the book you will find guides for crew skills, matchmaking etc. But also a handy guide how your own attitude can improve your gameplay.

Denolven has used months of his own time writing this over 100 pages long book. Which was then followed by reviewing and polishing with the help of SGTA instructors. And now we are finally ready to present to you the first public version of the Tanker's Handbook.

The Tanker's Handbook will be available for FREE in a pdf format, or in a printed version, although in this case the printer, which is a third party (Lulu.com), will charge you with the printing and shipping costs.

Download as .pdf | Order a printed copy

Click "Download through browser"

If you want to support the further development of the Tanker's Handbook and similar projects you can donate to SGTA and/or the author.

Donate to SGTA | Donate to the author (Denolven)

Feedback on the book is appreciated and can be given in this topic.

If you want to help translating the Handbook to other languages, please contact Denolven

Happy reading!

Good luck, and dont give up!

Seraph_6 #3 Posted 10 February 2016 - 12:55 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 13145 battles
  • [R-U] R-U

Hi Hunter - though the 16+ policy exists for joining the clan - the Training For All (TFA) we do is open to everyone.

We do these sessions weekly and everyone is welcome - be it members, none members or members of other clans. 

These are aimed at learning the basics to intermetiate levels of the game. Feel free to attend one and see what you think - I know there's definitely a session on Sunday evening.

As a former member of SGTA as well I can vouch for the comments above. The information they have available is excellent.

About the 16+ policy - that exists for joining only. The reason it exists is that, being a social clan, a lot of members will be speeking freely and although we have a policy that guides our forbids certain subjects - we can't police it across 700 members. We have to be responsible and protect those under a certain age.

Spectra_EU #4 Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:11 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 3112 battles

View PostSeraph_6, on 10 February 2016 - 12:55 PM, said:

Hi Hunter - though the 16+ policy exists for joining the clan - the Training For All (TFA) we do is open to everyone.

We do these sessions weekly and everyone is welcome - be it members, none members or members of other clans. 

These are aimed at learning the basics to intermetiate levels of the game. Feel free to attend one and see what you think - I know there's definitely a session on Sunday evening.

As a former member of SGTA as well I can vouch for the comments above. The information they have available is excellent.

I already play TFA and I only have 4 to go, and after that W-UNI won't be useful for me anymore, because I can't join the clan. Except if I decide to become a FC, then W-UNI still would be useful for me.

And you don't have to protect anybody, just don't recruit them.

Edited by TheHunterPL66, 12 February 2016 - 03:43 PM.

Seraph_6 #5 Posted 12 February 2016 - 04:17 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 13145 battles
  • [R-U] R-U

View PostTheHunterPL66, on 11 February 2016 - 07:11 AM, said:

I already play TFA and I only have 4 to go, and after that W-UNI won't be useful for me anymore, because I can't join the clan. Except if I decide to become a FC, then W-UNI still would be useful for me.

And you don't have to protect anybody, just don't recruit them.

hi,

I'm not sure I understand your answer. People in W-UNI don't receive more training than those doing the TFA. If you've completed all the TFA sessions we have, you'll have gotten all the benefits of training that our members have.

Or have I misunderstood you?

Seraph

Spectra_EU #6 Posted 12 February 2016 - 06:21 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 3112 battles

View PostSeraph_6, on 12 February 2016 - 04:17 PM, said:

hi,

I'm not sure I understand your answer. People in W-UNI don't receive more training than those doing the TFA. If you've completed all the TFA sessions we have, you'll have gotten all the benefits of training that our members have.

Or have I misunderstood you?

Seraph

I've heard that after TFA if you want to you can participate in the Field Commander Trainings For All. (or something similar)

Edited by TheHunterPL66, 12 February 2016 - 06:22 PM.

Seraph_6 #7 Posted 12 February 2016 - 07:12 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 13145 battles
  • [R-U] R-U
You certainly can. If I may ask as well, if you're doing the TFA and also can do the FC training as well - What other training would you like? 

Spectra_EU #8 Posted 14 February 2016 - 12:33 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 3112 battles
Basically trainigs about everything, which you guys do in the clan. I've heard that the normal trainings in the clan are about what the players want to train, which is very useful, but if you're not in the clan, you can't make use of it.

Also tagged with help, clan, +18, +16, learn

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users