Fix the Global map [income rebalance]

gold global map cw rebalance income

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Griva #1 Posted 11 February 2016 - 11:29 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 32286 battles

Hello                                                                            

Please comment or like

and sorry for english :D

I have seen many topics about income, number of provinces and strong clans holding 6-10 lands.

In my opinion this map is crap - stupid balance, random bombing raid and bugs. I know that strong clans have a problem with crying weak clans and vice versa "map is too small blah blah..."

I think thetruthlies, as usual,in the middle. For example previously every province was able to bid. This idea have some pluses and minuses - now without it strong clans hold easly many many provinces.

Passing to the point - I would likeyou to comment my idea.

What is my idea?

Many clans (mine too) want play CW on X tier. Yes. Just play X tiers. Old map gave the opportunity to play with similar clans. FAME, OMNI etc stayed on europe region for gold and weak clans played with africans.

Now all X provinces belong to very strong clans, VIII tiers too... (eg. KAZNA, 3XR have 22 provinces...) only VI tier left to play.

And now understand me corretly - for me and many other clans gold is not priority. We like X tiers. We have X tiers. BUT losing against clans like CSA, FAME, OMNI, RSOP is NOT funny.

Thats why what do you think about it:

map

Every region have 3 prime times. But in the picture you can see not prime times but income regions.

My idea is: create zone with large income provinces and small income. Of course best provinces for VI tiers should give less than best provinces for X tier zone because X tiers are blocked for more time, but main idea is to create sandbox for strong clans to fight for very good provinces and give sandbox for weak clans to fight for 100-500 gold but on X tier.

Number of provinces should be increased for low income zone in addition income should go across time zones - example number of provinces:

100-500 300-1000 500-2000 700-3000
20:00 x41 x27 x20 x13
21:00 x46 x30 x23 x14
22:00 x45 x31 x22 x14

What do you think about it, maybe someone have other idea how solve this problem ?

Edited by Griva, 28 February 2016 - 06:42 PM.

roastedlemon #2 Posted 13 February 2016 - 12:28 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20057 battles
The idea is flawed, by putting all the high income provinces in a small area, its much easier for the best clans to hold all the best provinces. Its better that the hig income provinces are spread out as it means more clans have access to them.

FireflyDivision #3 Posted 13 February 2016 - 10:34 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 23779 battles
  • [L-REM] L-REM

View Postroastedlemon, on 13 February 2016 - 12:28 AM, said:

The idea is flawed, by putting all the high income provinces in a small area, its much easier for the best clans to hold all the best provinces.

But that's exactly what he wants. He wants the good clans to concentrate themselves in one area, so that the other areas are available to other clans.

roastedlemon #4 Posted 13 February 2016 - 12:41 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20057 battles

View PostFireflyDivision, on 13 February 2016 - 09:34 AM, said:

But that's exactly what he wants. He wants the good clans to concentrate themselves in one area, so that the other areas are available to other clans.

That will create more problems than solve.

Griva #5 Posted 13 February 2016 - 07:59 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 32286 battles

View Postroastedlemon, on 13 February 2016 - 11:41 AM, said:

That will create more problems than solve.

Cool that you spoke in this topic, but I created it to hear some opinion about it 

"That will create more problems than solve."

Why? Can you explain it? Everyone can say "no, yes or this is stupid", I need some arguments.

Look:

map

My intention is creating sandbox for everyone but not concentrate everything in one place, it is better create more provinces with low income, than small amout with better income.

Possible you are against it, because your clan need or want more gold, its ok - I can respect it but

View Postroastedlemon, on 12 February 2016 - 11:28 PM, said:

The idea is flawed, by putting all the high income provinces in a small area, its much easier for the best clans to hold all the best provinces. Its better that the hig income provinces are spread out as it means more clans have access to them.

You say that only good clans will hold it, but it is impossible.

I dont think that 10~ good clans can hold at the same time 13 large income provinces. I think your clan want more than 5k income per day, if yes, than you have to fight for it.

If you think your clan is too weak, you can go and fight at low tiers - this is exactly what i can hear from strong clans. "You are too weak for X, go to VI"

What is wrong with that powerful clans will fight for gold instead of sitting on your butt.

Explain me, please.

tango333 #6 Posted 17 February 2016 - 10:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 31705 battles

View PostGriva, on 11 February 2016 - 10:29 PM, said:

Hello

I have seen many topics about income, number of provinces and strong clans holding 6-10 lands.

In my opinion this map is crap - stupid balance, random bombing raid and bugs. I know that strong clans have a problem with crying weak clans and vice versa "map is too small blah blah..."

I think thetruthlies, as usual,in the middle. For example previously every province was able to bid. This idea have some pluses and minuses - now without it strong clans hold easly many many provinces.

What is my idea?

Many clans (mine too) want play CW on X tier. Yes. Just play X tiers. Old map gave the opportunity to play with similar clans. FAME, OMNI etc stayed on europe region for gold and weak clans played with africans.

Now all X provinces belong to very strong clans, VIII tiers too... (eg. KAZNA, 3XR have 22 provinces...) only VI tier left to play.

And now understand me corretly - for me and many other clans gold is not priority. We like X tiers. We have X tiers. BUT losing against clans like CSA, FAME, OMNI, RSOP is NOT funny.

map

Every region have 3 prime times. But in the picture you can see not prime times but income regions.

My idea is: create zone with large income provinces and small income. Of course best provinces for VI tiers should give less than best provinces for X tier zone because X tiers are blocked for more time, but main idea is to create sandbox for strong clans to fight for very good provinces and give sandbox for weak clans to fight for 100-500 gold but on X tier.

Number of provinces should be increased for low income zone in addition income should go across time zones - example number of provinces:

What do you think about it, maybe someone have other idea how solve this problem ?

Masz racje z tymi aukcjami obecnie W.O.T decyduje jaka prowincje mozna licytowac a to jest BLAD.Poniewaz sa klany co maja 6,8,Prowincji i nie mozna ich zaatakowac bo brak opcji licytacji i tak rosna w sile.Mysle ze jest to celowe i robione pod topowe klany,Aurrora ale mozna nie grac i oni beda sobie siedziec na tych prowincjach a w.o.t niech Placi gold,bedzie totalna nuda az zapomna a wysokie tiery  skierowac na twierdze  i po pewnym czasie Global Map bedzie bezuzyteczna ,Dzieki

Fluffy_Bad_Squirrel #7 Posted 19 February 2016 - 03:15 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20091 battles

Playing for fun! what is this concept?

Some players may not have heard of this, you may need to explain this to some players, lol Good luck with it.

You put a bit of thought in to this and plenty to be discussed about which is needed if the current map is to be improved upon and any attempt to improve the Global Map situation will be met by opposition by any clan farming lots of gold at this current time. 

Parting thought is, If it is flawed it will be like the current map, so it should be perfect! 

Edited by Fluffy_Bad_Squirrel, 19 February 2016 - 03:19 PM.

Griva #8 Posted 19 February 2016 - 06:23 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 32286 battles

View PostFluffy_Bad_Squirrel, on 19 February 2016 - 02:15 PM, said:

Parting thought is, If it is flawed it will be like the current map, so it should be perfect! 

Exactly.

Anyway I hope that more players give an opinion in this topic  :)

Ramage2012 #9 Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:22 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7763 battles

Coming from a point of view of trying to be a pain in the butt to the top 100 clans and slugging it out with clans of similar ratings i support this. Clans like mine have been excluded from T10 and it is not the same at T6. For what it's worth i actually preferred the old system before the global map changes. My clan could fight and contend for T10 land. Now we just get steam rolled off the map if we do make any advances. Massive alliances are required to even effect 1 of the top clans. not to mention their own alliances.

Clan wars focused clans like mine suffer as people who were in my clan have left as they don't get the same buzz from T6 or 8 creating inactivity and hardship for the leadership.

Something needs to change and i couldn't put my finger on it previously, but this suggestion makes sense. I hope it receives the support it deserves.

Griva #10 Posted 23 February 2016 - 11:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 32286 battles

In addition as knightM said here: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/519960-new-global-map-general-feedback/page__st__20__pid__12067889#entry12067889

This map is static - is only a few battles a day. Covers and encouter is impossible (really hard not to get punishment). Front is unable to move bzz you must defend and atack (or more) at the same time.

This is not normal situation where to armies meet and bypass each other :amazed: thats why encounter battles should back.

This is 4'th year after WG said: "we are going to implement a alliances mechanism". Everyone know that every clan cooperate with other, but after years there is nothing done in this topic...

Back to the topic - is another plus for concetrating income zones. Good clan to earn much, need a lot of provinces but its hard to defend more than 7-8 lands at the same time. In my version holding a 2-4 good provinces leveled to ~6  can give you  4x2000~ gold. Its possbile to fight and defend for every good clan. Plus its impossible to hold all time this lands because there arenot enough them for more than 3 clans in 1 prime time for example. And last thing - every good province should be close to landing or bid (up to 1 normal province between them)

Any other ideas how fix this map ?

if there is a moderator, can change the topic name to something like "how to fix global map" :D

Edited by Griva, 23 February 2016 - 11:55 PM.

ooppkk #11 Posted 24 February 2016 - 09:18 PM

Lance-corporal

• Clan Diplomat
  • 33914 battles

View PostGriva, on 11 February 2016 - 10:29 PM, said:

Hello

What is my idea?

map

It's a great idea. X tier on the current GM are totally dominated by purple clans. How can the green or even blue teams, mess with clans like FAME, RSOP, OMNI? I know, it's not impossible to win with them but it's sure extremely hard.. Even  when weaker clans start a alliance, they have no chance against stronger enemies. The old GM, provide more opportunities for alliances and weaker clans, in my opinion it was more interesting to fight on it. 

14_Abaddon_21 #12 Posted 26 February 2016 - 09:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33641 battles
  • [OHHH] OHHH
no chance to rebalance this... WG love top clans... 
I hope they will change this situations but.... its WG ...

arturo112 #13 Posted 26 February 2016 - 11:41 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9034 battles

View Post14_Abaddon_21, on 26 February 2016 - 08:53 PM, said:

no chance to rebalance this... WG love top clans... 
I hope they will change this situations but.... its WG ...

WG love top clans? That's a new one, haven't heard anything about that at all. I think most people from top clans would disagree with you.

Griva #14 Posted 27 February 2016 - 07:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 32286 battles

View Postarturo112, on 26 February 2016 - 10:41 PM, said:

WG love top clans? That's a new one, haven't heard anything about that at all. I think most people from top clans would disagree with you.

Thisisa relative term. I think most people from not top clans would disagree with you :D

It is difficult for me to objectively consider where is the truth - probably again in the middle xD

Anyway i hope you dont want to tell me that the map is well balanced. Now map looks something like this...

Red line is NAP for sure, blue is probably NAP but i'm not sure. Every other day, a clan enters the map and next day falls...

On the map, nothing happens. Nothing.  :( 

Have you any proposition how to fix the above-mentioned issue, by menas other than income zones + more provinces ?

maroar #15 Posted 28 February 2016 - 10:30 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29488 battles
  • [G__G] G__G

I think this is a good idea.

As the high income provinces should be more concentrated. This was how the old global map worked. The highest income provinces were in Europe and Russia.

So maybe they can make two smaller zones with high income.

Then you had zones with the same income except for the "high gold" provinces.

And then there was Africa.

I think this was a good system. And right now it seems like the whole T10 map is like the old Europe.

With WG creating the other tier maps to make CW "more accessible". It seems like that did work, but it also put the "smaller clans", that on the old global map competed on T10, in a position where they can not play T10 anymore. Which is the end-game content for this game.

The problem for WG, I think, is that the overall gold of the new global map and the old global map must be the same. Or atleast that they do not want to give more gold out per day from the global map than that they currently do.

I could see how that would annoy some clans that are now earning quite a lot and with this change will start to earn less, to please them you could create more provinces on T10, but this gold would then have to come from somewhere else. Then that would have to come from the T8 or T6 map, which would annoy the players on those maps.

So WG would have to start giving out more gold per day on the global map to keep everyone happy then, which I do not see happening soon, or they will "annoy" quite some ammount of players.

View PostGriva, on 23 February 2016 - 11:51 PM, said:

if there is a moderator, can change the topic name to something like "how to fix global map" :D

You can do this yourself.

When you go to the "Edit" button on your first post, and then click on the button "Use Full Editor".

roastedlemon #16 Posted 28 February 2016 - 01:29 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20057 battles

View PostGriva, on 13 February 2016 - 06:59 PM, said:

Cool that you spoke in this topic, but I created it to hear some opinion about it 

"That will create more problems than solve."

Why? Can you explain it? Everyone can say "no, yes or this is stupid", I need some arguments.

Look:

map

My intention is creating sandbox for everyone but not concentrate everything in one place, it is better create more provinces with low income, than small amout with better income.

Possible you are against it, because your clan need or want more gold, its ok - I can respect it but

You say that only good clans will hold it, but it is impossible.

I dont think that 10~ good clans can hold at the same time 13 large income provinces. I think your clan want more than 5k income per day, if yes, than you have to fight for it.

If you think your clan is too weak, you can go and fight at low tiers - this is exactly what i can hear from strong clans. "You are too weak for X, go to VI"

What is wrong with that powerful clans will fight for gold instead of sitting on your butt.

Explain me, please.

If you put all the big income provinces closer together, then the big clans will just take what they want and then just NAP with each other, the further apart they put them then the more stretched they get, the closer together they put the higher income provinces means that they have to over extend less and therefore will have the same result as it is now. The only way for the map to become less static will be if WG improve the rewards for the seasons. Currently the rewards you get for fighting dont outweigh the gold you get for sitting farming and not fighting, so until this changes by WG either giving out gold at the end of each season or something substantially better than some camo and a couple of emblems then the current problem and gold farm will continue.

RL

Griva #17 Posted 28 February 2016 - 06:24 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 32286 battles

View Postroastedlemon, on 28 February 2016 - 12:29 PM, said:

If you put all the big income provinces closer together, then the big clans will just take what they want and then just NAP with each other, the further apart they put them then the more stretched they get, the closer together they put the higher income provinces means that they have to over extend less and therefore will have the same result as it is now. The only way for the map to become less static will be if WG improve the rewards for the seasons. Currently the rewards you get for fighting dont outweigh the gold you get for sitting farming and not fighting, so until this changes by WG either giving out gold at the end of each season or something substantially better than some camo and a couple of emblems then the current problem and gold farm will continue.

RL

You are right when it comes to stretching, but if you take a little gold from all provines, you can create 20 new low income provinces 50-500~ gold. In addition every good clan need gold - for exmaple:

We have only 5 very good income provines (red) + 10~  good income (orange) and 5 clans: FAME, OM, CSA, L-FEW, SANTI . Is it possible that each clan was happy? Avarage each clan get 1 red (2000~ gold) and 2 orange (1000~ gold) - this is 4000~ gold, but now these clans earn 7000-16000 gold. In this situation you have to fight for gold or go to other prime times / other tier zones (VIII or VI). Correct? Maybe something i didn't take into account ?

View Postmaroar, on 28 February 2016 - 09:30 AM, said:

The problem for WG, I think, is that the overall gold of the new global map and the old global map must be the same. Or atleast that they do not want to give more gold out per day from the global map than that they currently do.

I could see how that would annoy some clans that are now earning quite a lot and with this change will start to earn less, to please them you could create more provinces on T10, but this gold would then have to come from somewhere else. Then that would have to come from the T8 or T6 map, which would annoy the players on those maps.

So WG would have to start giving out more gold per day on the global map to keep everyone happy then, which I do not see happening soon, or they will "annoy" quite some ammount of players.

For now total income (X tier) is: 245 112 gold .

You can distibute this gold as you wish.

245 provines x 1000 income or

2450 provines x 100 income

or something similar to my table - i think this is not problem for WG.

Keep in mind that if you change income for a whole map, some clans will change the place of atacks. For example maybe 20% of VIII tier map people will move to X tier, 10% of VI too and other 10% of X tier will fight at VIII tier.

Income rebalance makes some rotations, many clans moved from X to VI bzz they have no place anywhere :E

Thx for topic tip btw;)

Back to roastedlemon proposition - missions can partly fix the map. Couple of emblems and camo is ridiculous prize for even the worst clans :D

Missions can't fix my problem, bzz my problem is sandbox for playing, not reward as reward, but anyway this is very nice idea. 

BTW This is next thing which should be fixed:  http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/556156-penalty-system-improvement/

roastedlemon #18 Posted 28 February 2016 - 06:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20057 battles

If you remember i think the 3rd campaign, they gave out gold for the top clans in ranking order. 1st got 1 million gold and it got slightly less the lower u finished. Why not do this for the seasons... i am pretty sure 1m gold is more than any clan will make in that season by just sitting on the map not moving. Obviously it doesnt have to be as much as 1m gold, but something that makes it more beneficial to fight rather than  to farm. Food for thought anyway...

RL

arturo112 #19 Posted 28 February 2016 - 08:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9034 battles

View Postroastedlemon, on 28 February 2016 - 05:57 PM, said:

If you remember i think the 3rd campaign, they gave out gold for the top clans in ranking order. 1st got 1 million gold and it got slightly less the lower u finished. Why not do this for the seasons... i am pretty sure 1m gold is more than any clan will make in that season by just sitting on the map not moving. Obviously it doesnt have to be as much as 1m gold, but something that makes it more beneficial to fight rather than  to farm. Food for thought anyway...

RL

This is something that I was thinking about too, but the problem is that then WG would be giving out more gold, and that's the last thing they want to do, so I think it's unlikely to happen. To be honest, the season rewards at the moment are a joke, and with some of the clans getting loads of points by fighting against themselves with second clans or alliances, combined with the lack of any real reward (camo + emblem? hallelujah.) noone really cares about the season ranking.

roastedlemon #20 Posted 28 February 2016 - 08:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20057 battles

View Postarturo112, on 28 February 2016 - 07:20 PM, said:

This is something that I was thinking about too, but the problem is that then WG would be giving out more gold, and that's the last thing they want to do, so I think it's unlikely to happen. To be honest, the season rewards at the moment are a joke, and with some of the clans getting loads of points by fighting against themselves with second clans or alliances, combined with the lack of any real reward (camo + emblem? hallelujah.) noone really cares about the season ranking.

yes exactly, its WG wanting to help the CW action, but by them not wanting to give out decent rewards any more, they are actually not helping there own cause.

Also tagged with gold, global map, cw, rebalance, income

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users