Looking for beginners friendly Clan German or English speaking

Clan new beginner friendly german english deutsch looking for speaking

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

TinkerLilly #1 Posted 14 February 2016 - 05:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11661 battles

Hi I am not very new to WoT ... but i certainly lack experience.

I am only 15 and half now, but I believe I act mature enough to be amongst adults.

I wish to find a friendly community that can teach me a little about WoT and get along

with my current bad tank driving skills.

I am at Tier 6 and 5 now (VK 30.02 (M) and OI Exp.) and want to continue on those lines.

Looking forward to hearing from you, enjoy the game!

Best is to contact me ingame ^-^

Edited by TinkerLilly, 14 February 2016 - 05:07 PM.

All_Rize_For_Datlof #2 Posted 14 February 2016 - 06:15 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16973 battles
  • [ADUK] ADUK
I wish you good luck finding a clan, their are alot of friendly clans for starting people like you. I recommend: WJDE or ORCA. From what I heard of their great of beginners.

TinkerLilly #3 Posted 14 February 2016 - 09:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11661 battles

Thanks for your reply _K_killer, looks like ORCA is only in search for adults.

Before I looked up "WJDE", I got invited to a fitting Clan.

Thanks also to everyone who contacted me ingame, I have found a Clan and i believe this Topic can be closed.

(Only ... how do I close a topic?)

All_Rize_For_Datlof #4 Posted 14 February 2016 - 09:29 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16973 battles
  • [ADUK] ADUK
You can't, just let it die.

Joggaman #5 Posted 14 February 2016 - 11:46 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 24428 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Thanks for mentioning us, guys (and girl)!

We dont have any beginners, we are more the retirement-home of WoT.

Veterans and others tired of competitive play, now playing for fun in toons and the occasional TB.

BUT, like SGTA we have written a handbook on tanking. I will not use much of your time here, since this topic will be closed, but here is the cover:

Wish you all the best, Tinker!:girl:

Heaven_The_Animal #6 Posted 15 February 2016 - 09:37 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 7694 battles
  • [TMBLE] TMBLE
Where is the whole book? Im sure i wanna read it :trollface:

Edited by SIS_Ealien, 15 February 2016 - 09:37 AM.

TinkerLilly #7 Posted 18 February 2016 - 12:42 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11661 battles

Haha Joggaman,

like ... really? A whole handbook for playing tanks in WoT?

That would be usefull for sure! I'd like a hardcover so I can

flip the pages while playing / loading ^-^

PS: SISSY kicked me out, it seems ... I don't even know why exactly, because there's no one online to ask o.O

Joggaman #8 Posted 18 February 2016 - 01:22 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 24428 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostTinkerLilly, on 18 February 2016 - 12:42 AM, said:

Haha Joggaman,

like ... really? A whole handbook for playing tanks in WoT?

That would be usefull for sure! I'd like a hardcover so I can

flip the pages while playing / loading ^-^

PS: SISSY kicked me out, it seems ... I don't even know why exactly, because there's no one online to ask o.O

Well, if you really want a tankers handbook. Here it is!

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/436045-the-tankers-handbook/page__pid__9170165#entry9170165

Made by SGTA, the best place to learn about tanks!

TinkerLilly #9 Posted 18 February 2016 - 01:34 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11661 battles

This is amazing and ridiculous at the same time o.O

Thanks for the link!

Steel_Splinters_GB #10 Posted 18 February 2016 - 02:07 AM

Private

• Player
  • 61665 battles
  • [YBB] YBB
I highly recommend FAME, OMNI or KAZNA, they're great clans for people to begin with. Contact one of their clan members in game :)

Heaven_The_Animal #11 Posted 18 February 2016 - 09:13 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 7694 battles
  • [TMBLE] TMBLE

View PostSteel_Splinters_GB, on 18 February 2016 - 02:07 AM, said:

I highly recommend FAME, OMNI or KAZNA, they're great clans for people to begin with. Contact one of their clan members in game :)

Great atitude, Btw our Deputy kicked you without communicating, he wanted to demote me from recruiter :D, He said that you dont got the requirements, we had a bit of fight about it. Lilly dont listen to steel, dont even try to look at those clans (those are one of the best clans). And steel dont do that this is an serious topic not an troll topic. Kid.

All_Rize_For_Datlof #12 Posted 18 February 2016 - 06:54 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16973 battles
  • [ADUK] ADUK
A recruiter can make mistakes but communication problems are sh.. too. But the part is that there was no mature behavior and just instantly kicking players out, thats not really in my book.

_Warris_ #13 Posted 18 February 2016 - 09:33 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 40366 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostSteel_Splinters_GB, on 18 February 2016 - 02:07 AM, said:

:trollface: I lold.

Edit:

Serious now, I think the forum bar can help out a lot. We are not a clan, more like a close community.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/363399-the-forum-bar-off-topic-thread-watch-your-head-some-is-a-confirmed-artyscrub-85k-posts/#topmost

Pop in and say hi. We will answer all your questions. :)

Edited by warisoverdragon, 18 February 2016 - 09:37 PM.

somegras #14 Posted 18 February 2016 - 09:45 PM

General

• Player
  • 49765 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View Postwarisoverdragon, on 18 February 2016 - 09:33 PM, said:

Edit:

Serious now, I think the forum bar can help out a lot. We are not a clan, more like a close community.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/363399-the-forum-bar-off-topic-thread-watch-your-head-some-is-a-confirmed-artyscrub-85k-posts/#topmost

Pop in and say hi. We will answer all your questions. :)

Disclaimer: There might be lewd content. :trollface:  Seriously though, feel free to come in, ask any questions you have, and just have a good time. ^^

Tidal_Force #15 Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:50 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 16192 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

It seems that I sometimes loose my sense of humour, but you should all (or most) be ashamed of yourself.

View PostJoggaman, on 14 February 2016 - 10:46 PM, said:

Thanks for mentioning us, guys (and girl)!

We dont have any beginners, we are more the retirement-home of WoT.

Veterans and others tired of competitive play, now playing for fun in toons and the occasional TB.

BUT, like SGTA we have written a handbook on tanking. I will not use much of your time here, since this topic will be closed, but here is the cover:

Wish you all the best, Tinker!:girl:

View PostSteel_Splinters_GB, on 18 February 2016 - 01:07 AM, said:

Those are funny jokes, but it requires knowledge of forum community to actually know that those are jokes.

SGTA is the best clan for new players looking to improve - it's literally a clan dedicated to teaching newbs. They have instructors who hold classes, they wrote manuals on basic aspects of the game etc.

WJDE/T-D-U collectively known as "The Dingers" is a clan that started as it's life as clan for forum users. Now it's just a clan for laid back types. No Clan Wars, no Strongholds, just platoons with next to no obligations. A lot of humour, strong forum presence. There are players of all skill levels, from noobs to so called unicums.

FAME, OMNI and KAZNA are one of the top clans, I do believe that FAME is currently THE best clan in EU cluster.

Barring that, most good clans/clan groups have own "academies" that accept and teach newer players in attempt to groom future core players, if you plan to play organised modes in future, consider looking for clan like that.

All_Rize_For_Datlof #16 Posted 18 February 2016 - 11:02 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16973 battles
  • [ADUK] ADUK
I wouldn't mind opening up a social clan for new player/noobs/average players. Make it a part of oure main-clan to get more people online in TS and be way more active together and let the main clan people train up/platoon with the social clan. Also playu other games and have fun. But those are dreams atm.

Desyatnik_Pansy #17 Posted 18 February 2016 - 11:05 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 16782 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostTidal_Force, on 18 February 2016 - 09:50 PM, said:

SGTA is the best clan for new players looking to improve - it's literally a clan dedicated to teaching newbs. They have instructors who hold classes, they wrote manuals on basic aspects of the game etc.

Following a bit on that, I noticed the lack of a link to the SGTA Thread in the clan recruitment forum.

Mind you, Tinker I don't think fits one of the requirements for joining, which is that SGTA Has a rule that to enroll as a student someone has to be over 18 While Tinker is 15. However, I think that only means she can't officially be accepted into the clan, but still has access to all the learning resources and whatnot. I dunno, for more on that I could ask on the SGTA Forum.

TinkerLilly #18 Posted 18 February 2016 - 11:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11661 battles

View PostSIS_Ealien, on 18 February 2016 - 09:13 AM, said:

Btw our Deputy kicked you without communicating, he wanted to demote me from recruiter ... He said that you dont got the requirements, we had a bit of fight about it.

Awwwh, I didn't want to get you in trouble ... I didn't expect it'd turn out like that.

Anyway thank you for trying and for explaining things to me, it was a pleasure and I keep you in my contacts of course, so hope to platoon again ^-^

View Postwarisoverdragon, on 18 February 2016 - 09:33 PM, said:

Pop in and say hi. We will answer all your questions. 

Great! I'll check it out ^^

Tidal_Force #19 Posted 18 February 2016 - 11:16 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 16192 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 18 February 2016 - 10:05 PM, said:

Mind you, Tinker I don't think fits one of the requirements for joining, which is that SGTA Has a rule that to enroll as a student someone has to be over 18 While Tinker is 15.

Fair enough. I haven't been 15 in over 10 years now, so personally I never bother remembering those rules.

Why those rules are there, anyway? Joining the game itself requires restrictions and/or permission of legal guardians due to legal and financial aspects as in most countries persons below certain age can't enter legally binding contracts. But I don't think clan membership actually hold any legal or financial obligations, so why those rules are there?

All clans I have been in so far, that had age restrictions, had them pretty much exclusively because someone found young voices to be annoying on TS. No, I'm not making that up, age restrictions were routinely overlooked for players who were either good enough, or didn't have "annoying" voice.

Edited by Tidal_Force, 18 February 2016 - 11:17 PM.

Desyatnik_Pansy #20 Posted 18 February 2016 - 11:24 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 16782 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostTidal_Force, on 18 February 2016 - 10:16 PM, said:

Fair enough. I haven't been 15 in over 10 years now, so personally I never bother remembering those rules.

Why those rules are there, anyway? Joining the game itself requires restrictions and/or permission of legal guardians due to legal and financial aspects as in most countries persons below certain age can't enter legally binding contracts. But I don't think clan membership actually hold any legal or financial obligations, so why those rules are there?

All clans I have been in so far, that had age restrictions, had them pretty much exclusively because someone found young voices to be annoying on TS. No, I'm not making that up, age restrictions were routinely overlooked for players who were either good enough, or didn't have "annoying" voice.

Hell if I know exactly why the rule is in place, but from what I can tell, all it means is they can't be accepted into the actual clan. To quote someone from an application on the SGTA Forums that was rejected due to the age restriction;

Block Quote

While you can not carry the clan tag, due to the age restriction. I would highly recommend you get involved. There is so much SGTA can offer you, just not clan membership. 

Please do not reject all the opportunities because we, SGTA, have an age restriction. 

Also tagged with Clan, new, beginner, friendly, german, english, deutsch, looking, for, speaking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users