4 replies to this topic

Geralt_z_Rivii365 #1 Posted 15 February 2016 - 03:39 PM

Major

• Clan Diplomat
  • 30521 battles

NA posts

http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/22/ontrack-cent-ax-16/

http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/22/missions-earn-fv4202p/

Want to get a free FV4202 (P) tier VIII Premium tank? If you had the FV4202 in your Garage when the Centurion AX replaced it, you'll get one!

How Do I Get the FV4202 (P)?

You have three ways to pick it up:

1. You previously fought at least one battle in the tier X FV 4202We will gift you the tank and a Garage slot, FREE!

WG NA video about 4202

EU post

http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/46/mission-marathon-fv4202p/ 

In short on NA people who owned FV4202 before replacement and played some battles in it will get tier 8 fv for free while EU still has to do missions regardless whether you played some battles in fv before it was replaced by centurion or not.

I mean it's like do we even play the same game on EU and NA? Or is it a different universe?

K_A #2 Posted 15 February 2016 - 04:03 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13641 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
You just realized this? It was announced weeks ago and there were several threads bitching about it already. People got over it. NA is the "special child" of WG who is a bit retarded (but don't tell him, let him think he's special) and sometimes requires some extra incentives every now and then to keep it going.

Geralt_z_Rivii365 #3 Posted 15 February 2016 - 04:44 PM

Major

• Clan Diplomat
  • 30521 battles

View PostK_A, on 15 February 2016 - 03:03 PM, said:

You just realized this? It was announced weeks ago and there were several threads bitching about it already. People got over it. NA is the "special child" of WG who is a bit retarded (but don't tell him, let him think he's special) and sometimes requires some extra incentives every now and then to keep it going.

Didn't follow wot at all last days(months actually:)) I thought I will come back to wot and play some one of my most favourite tank but now I see I will rather have to buy it since I don't play wot that much any longer. But because of that I don't want to spend any money on this game either If I play like once a week at best sometimes. I guess I will stay with blade and souls for now. It just feel like this game is throwing me away sometimes. Duh wg eu:izmena:

K_A #4 Posted 15 February 2016 - 09:20 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13641 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostGeralt_z_Rivii365, on 15 February 2016 - 03:44 PM, said:

Didn't follow wot at all last days(months actually:)) I thought I will come back to wot and play some one of my most favourite tank but now I see I will rather have to buy it since I don't play wot that much any longer. But because of that I don't want to spend any money on this game either If I play like once a week at best sometimes. I guess I will stay with blade and souls for now. It just feel like this game is throwing me away sometimes. Duh wg eu:izmena:

Have you looked at the FV4202 (P) stats yet? :) That turd isn't worth anything! It's slower than a lot of the tier 8 heavies, has awful armour and the gun has mediocre alpha and accuracy but absolutely terrible dpm, reload, aim time and soft stats. The only thing it has going for it is the penetration which is good, but it just isn't enough. If you want a british medium crew trainer buy a Cromwell B the next time it's on sale.

multiphun__ #5 Posted 16 February 2016 - 09:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9379 battles
  • [BADD] BADD

View PostK_A, on 15 February 2016 - 08:20 PM, said:

Have you looked at the FV4202 (P) stats yet? :) That turd isn't worth anything! It's slower than a lot of the tier 8 heavies, has awful armour and the gun has mediocre alpha and accuracy but absolutely terrible dpm, reload, aim time and soft stats. The only thing it has going for it is the penetration which is good, but it just isn't enough. If you want a british medium crew trainer buy a Cromwell B the next time it's on sale.

The test servers are  open again and this FV4202 will be a little buffed . The t26e4 american heavy premium tank is even faster ... :facepalm:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users