• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Y_O_L_0 #1 Posted 15 February 2016 - 04:09 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19898 battles
  • [FUSED] FUSED

Good day!

I haven't played Clan Wars before, so I have no experience, which is why I have a few questions for which I haven't found an answer on other threads.

1) reward camo: I searched and all I could find is threads where people ask "do I lose my camo if I don't apply it till the next season?". I understand that all nations get one permanent reward camouflage, but my question is how do you get it. Yes, you have to play in CW, but what are the conditions? What points, how many do you have to get?

2) reward tank: I heard that the first 50 clans got tier 10 reward tanks like the Obj. 907, VK, etc., I heard something like you need to get fame points. My question is, is it hard to get these tanks? I know how to play, the problem would be to join a clan that has the potential to be in the top 50. And this is where the Chinese 121b would come into the picture, I heard that the Chinese server has this tank as Clan Wars reward tank, would be great if EU would get this tank as well. I would do anything to get my hands on this tank. I would gift gold to a clan commander to get into a clan just to get this tank (and then leave the clan when I got it).

Edited by Y_O_L_0, 15 February 2016 - 04:10 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users