Feedback poll - closes on 18.02

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
830 replies to this topic

Decept1on #1 Posted 16 February 2016 - 01:42 PM

First Sergeant

• WG Staff
  • 12229 battles

Hey guys,

Here are a few questions I'd like you to answer, I'll collect the feedback and forward it:

• Nickname/Clan/Clan Position

• Top-3 things you don’t like in WoT:

• Top-3 things you don’t like in WoT Clanwars gameplay:

• Why do you play WoT? What things you like most? What do you receive from WoT:

The thread will be closed Thursday 18 February in the morning.

Thanks!

Decept1on

Allegon #2 Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22649 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

Allegon / S3AL / Private

1.1 - spotting system mainly the delay caused by distance + some really weird mechanics sometimes

1.2 - XVM

1.3 - reporting system

2.1 battles which are late in the evening (0:00 - 0:30 battles)

2.2 some of the campaign rules (if its part of CW for you)

2.3 ------

3.1 friends + clan

3.2 if you manage to not screw up patches "famous RUBIKON"

3.3 bans for UC (not anymore luckily) // ebola

Edited by Allegon, 16 February 2016 - 04:14 PM.

Endranii_PL #3 Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:36 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 23061 battles
  • [PSQD] PSQD
  • Endranii_PL/PSQD/Executive Officer

1.Spotting System(mainly the drawing range is way too small)

2.Report System

3.XVM

1.Too long tournaments on landing zones.

2.Campaign rules are often not explained well enough before the actual start of the campaign.

3.Too much waiting beetwen the battles on the landing zones.

1.clan + friends

2.When you manage not to implement any more new bugs into the game.

3.Headache seeing al this "unconventional" plays in randoms.

Cobra6 #4 Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:26 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 14351 battles

Cobra6 / F15 / Private

1. Premium ammo. (is overused mainly by bad players and badly balanced.)

2. Tier 8+ artillery. (too much damage potential for a support class, one-shot potential needs to be removed.)

3. XVM. (It would be nice to not have stats visible in game so the playing field is equal for everyone. Currently there is a lot of XVM focus going on resulting in good players having a disadvantage to begin with each match.)

4. Removal of maps. (what this game needs is more map variation, not less and we definitely need more open maps so spotters/snipers have a role again as well.)

1. That you can buy into landings in provinces with influence.

1. Because I love tanks and have invested close to 6 years into this game.

2. I receive a lot of joy when playing, by the variation in the tanks I can drive and generally by the gameplay.

3. I like it when people outplay me (without the use of premium ammo) which is always a learning moment. If they do it with premium ammo there is nothing for you to learn as there is nothing you can do about it.

Cobra 6

Edited by Cobra6, 16 February 2016 - 03:36 PM.

Venitus #5 Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:47 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 35385 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

Nickname/Clan/Clan Position

Venitus/S3AL/Private & Token

Top-3 things you don’t like in WoT:

1. Names in game, more specific; being recognizable by either your name, clantag or xvmcolorscale. I don't mind being called out post ex, but i do mind being called/picked out ante ex. So I would say that only after a random battle you could see with whom you did play and what there skill level was. I dont see any benefit in knowing who you are playing with/against during the actual game.

2. High Alpha guns in combination with 25% RNG, being arty/td/ht

3. The lesser extend of usability of knowledge of game mechanics like spotting in the current meta. Lights tanks being outspotted by other classes and the well known corridor effect.

Top-3 things you don’t like in WoT Clanwars gameplay:

1. The bidding system/ It doesnt make good clans want to attack other good clans since they have to put resources into defending their current possessions. I remember in CW1.0 "campaigns"between alliances to offset farmers from their positions. Specifically I remember EFE and -ICE- going vs the Yellow Alliance.

2. No Encounter battles

3. Only 7 vehicles in t6 in combination with the O-I derp being able to one shot any other t6.Such a shot really hampers your gameplay in a game were you then are 6v7. You have no ability to control the map leading to cap and camp strats instead of actual tactical gameplay.

Why do you play WoT? What things you like most? What do you receive from WoT:

1. I like turtles... tanks.

2. The ability to secure and own in-game rarities like the PM-tanks, CW-tanks and other rare vehicles and/or camos

3. I learned a set of defferent languages. Not all words learned are as useful in common day conversation but some were.

Ikleinyou #6 Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12982 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Ikleinyou / S3AL / Private

1. XVM and generally mods (they shouldnt be part of the game)

2. Artillery and japanese t5 & t6 heavys (atm just way to overpowered)

3. spotting system refresh rate in the distance should be way higher, getting some weird delays

1. Latenight battles

2. long Q times

3. that the global map just lags all over the place

1. Clan / Friends

2. Securing CW tanks/CW camo for me and my clan during campaign

3. What do i receive ? Manly cancer due arty players.

Cheers

Edited by Ikleinyou, 16 February 2016 - 04:16 PM.

Relenting #7 Posted 16 February 2016 - 04:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20608 battles
  • Relenting / S3AL / Executive Officer

1. Unbalanced artillery, their potential to one shot you depending on complete RNG. Combined with corridors, xvm that makes them focus you.

2. XVM as it makes players do things to you just because of the stats that you have. Things they do without thinking of the outcome of their action.

3. Really bad players(45-48% winrate) that play top tier. They form a very important part of the team but are more of a liability to you and their own team. They do not go where they are supposed to go, what they have to do etc.

1. The quality of the global map. It works with constant lag which makes it very annoying to use.

2. The time at which clan wars can take place, especially the tier 10 ones. There are battles that can take place as late as 1 AM.

3. The amount of applicants that can apply to a single landing. At times it makes a clan wait for hours and hours just because a lot of clans decided to land.

1. I play WoT because it is a game I invested a lot of time in and still hope will one day become good again. Sadly WG is still unable to realise this.

2. The increase of clanbased components that are not clan wars related, such as strongholds.

3. A lot of migraines because of; constant artillery focus making it very frustrating to play, really really really bad players in top tier matches that should not be able to play such tiers.

creator__ #8 Posted 16 February 2016 - 04:24 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 27253 battles
  • [FAME] FAME

creator31/ FAME/ private

1 XVM- the focus/ the hate that you get, just get rid of it

2 arta nothing to say about this, just one big RNG machine

3 x

-----

1 really late battles ( 00:00 +)

2 the bidding system

3x

-----

1 because i put a lot of time and effort into becoming good

2 its just amazing how simple it really is being able to pick a tank and click other tanks in less then 5 min is really good and addicting

3 lots of QQ- buthurt- headaches- and fun

Edited by Xx_creator31_Xx_PL_MLG, 16 February 2016 - 04:26 PM.

POtkanzoR #9 Posted 16 February 2016 - 04:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12343 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • POtkanzoR / S3AL / Private

1. Artillery at all. 

2. Report system. It doesnt work as intended. Also autobans for teamkills/teamdmg during strongholds is meh.

3. XVM, mods - XVM is kinda ruining this game. Simple hitlog and minimap features are enough for game and should be in default.

1. Bidding system.

2. Time of attacks. For some people who works from 6am its almost impossible to play late battles.

3. Landing tournaments take so much time. Queue and waiting time is long.

1. I like tonks.

2. Campaigns for "rare" tanks.

3. Headaches, fun, ebola/cancer (according to chat)

Edited by POtkanzoR, 16 February 2016 - 04:31 PM.

Garrolus #10 Posted 16 February 2016 - 04:34 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 26421 battles
  • [322] 322
  • Garrolus/322/Private

1.Artillery

2.Artillery

3.Seriously, artillery, makes the game almost unplayable

1. Don't play CW, too much hassle for uninteresting games -.-

1. I enjoy the strategical/planning side, it's really enjoyable (when it's controllable = no arty)

ryder911 #11 Posted 16 February 2016 - 04:36 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30923 battles
  • ryder911/S3AL/Private

1. XVM (Just hide nicknames and clan tags in randoms PLZ)

2. Too much RNG(mainly the penetration +/- 25%)

3. Arty, enough said

1. Latenight battles

2. Too much waiting between the battles on landing zones

3. Bidding system

1. I play because my friends are playing it, it's also the best tank game so far

2. I like butthurt noobs ;>

3. What do i receive? Most of the time: madness due to XVM/RNG/arty.

Edited by ryder911, 16 February 2016 - 10:23 PM.

DMminions #12 Posted 16 February 2016 - 04:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 45211 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

Hey guys,

Here are a few questions I'd like you to answer, I'll collect the feedback and forward it:

• DMminions / S3AL / Private

1. Artillery.

2. XVM. (Only ingame. External is fine)

3. The skirmishes/stronghold should be encounter mode to prevent camping and force people to apply some kind of actual tactics.

1. Bidding system.

2. It should be Encounter to prevent camp.

1. It's my favorite way to spend my free time. Tanks are cool irl and in this game. Talking to clanmates/friends I've made through the game/wot twitch community and met the ones who live close by or at events such as Tank Fest Bovington.

2. Getting unique rewards through CW or Personal Missions (btw. for God sake don't make the missions too hard for barely any insanely good players can get a reward tank + not being clear about for how long the missions will be active, cause some people feared that the T22 missions would only be active for a month or so, creating some kind of panic/stress to get the tank asap. + Don't do in any other mode than randoms where people can just burn up their tanks to "help" other people without their stats is getting affected by it.)

3. An emotional roller coaster. 

Edited by DMminions, 17 February 2016 - 01:53 PM.

King_Of_DenmarkQQ #13 Posted 16 February 2016 - 04:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12334 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • King_Of_Denmarkqq/S3AL/Private

1. Arty 

2. XVM, the xvm focus and the lenghts some people are willing to go to just make a scratch in your paint, due to your "colour" is mind boggeling and fustrating. 

3.  High Alpha td's being rewarded for having no initiative to take the "fate" of the game in their own hands. Being ecouraged to do so by farming a few 1000's of dmg in the end game in 2-3 shots. 

1. Never really been in charge of anything in regards to CW. I just play when needed, thus i can only say that the battle times are sometimes very late. 

1. Seeing your own progression and how i increasingly become a better player is addicting. 

2. Social interaction with mates / Clan (Certainly not the to times toxic pubs tho).

3. Short battle and waiting times.

Edited by King_Of_DenmarkQQ, 16 February 2016 - 04:43 PM.

Wyrda1 #14 Posted 16 February 2016 - 04:54 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24781 battles
  • Wyrda1 / FAME / Recruit

1. XVM/Clantags recognizing. It would be perfect if you could only see the names of your own team and the tanks of the enemies team, but not the enemies names. After the battle enemies names would be shown.

2. Artilery. It really needs a rework. Right now it is: 1. Shot: Miss 2. Shot: Miss 3. Shot: Miss 4. Shot: Obj. 140 One shot 5. Shot: Miss

3. Late defense times for stronghold attacks. They should not be allowed after 12pm.

1. 7vs7 and 10vs10 on Tier 6/Tier 8. 15 vs 15 used to be loads of fun in campaigns.

2. The global map itself. It is still very laggy and hard to use. You should be able to use the first filterset when you are zoomed out further.

1. The really close battles and the thrill trying to win them. Also my personal progression and collecting marks of excellence.

2. Tanks. Tanks are fking cool. [edited]all those ego shooters, tanks are the thing.

3. Relatively short battle times, I can always squeeze one battle in if I have a few minutes time.

S4ltyBr0 #15 Posted 16 February 2016 - 04:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12145 battles
  • S4ltyBr0/S3AL/Recruitment Officer

1. XVM (Focus)

2. Too much RNG

3. Arty 

1. Latenight battles

2. Too much waiting between the battles on landing zones

3. Camp/playing for draws

1. For the clan S3AL + Community and because I have alot free time 

2. Skirmish and sometimes randoms 

3. Bans (finally fixed), STD's

Greetings

Edited by S4ltyBr0, 16 February 2016 - 08:33 PM.

GTRaPToR #16 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:04 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 20037 battles

EscapeArtist/NOS/Private

1. XVM or playernames. You could do so that you can only see your own teammates' names/xvm or show the names in battle results.

2. Artillery, skilless RNG. (also standard +-25% RNG is too much)

3. New mapmakers should be fired instantly. They've created a decent amount of crap last year.

1. Global map is somewhat laggy even with high end PCs.

2. Landing tournaments take too long.

3. Bidding

1. Serb's love.

Edited by EscapeArtist, 16 February 2016 - 05:07 PM.

_Jurassic #17 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22251 battles

Juraj_Radic123/ FAME/ private

• 1. Arty, high alpha in general that stagnates gameplay
  • 2. Rng on penetration id say 25% is a bit much
  • 3. Report system

​ 

• 1.  Bidding system
  • 2. Should be encounter to prevent camping.
  • 3. Late cws

​    Why do you play WoT? What things you like most? What do you receive from WoT:

• 1.The easy to learn har to master type of gameplay. I put a lot of time and effort into becoming good
  • 2. I enjoy the strategical/planning side
  • 3. Cancer from all the arta and td players

Siimcy #18 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:10 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21055 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL
Siimcy/S3AL/Private

1. Artillery. You poke out, are in a known clan or get XVM sniped for so much HP that you're rendered useless in a second and can basically go back to your garage.

2. XVM. If there would be a way to either get rid off of XVM in general or just so that my data is not available from the API that'd be great. This mostly leads to arty 1 shooting me because it focuses you no matter what.

3. Some maps shouldn't belong in T10. Mines in T10 is really, really bad for example. "Let me drive up that hill real quick" *gets hit by 1k by a JGPZE100 and finished of by arty, damn, so much fun.

4. Tank balance. Prime example is the Foch 155. It used to be the most feared T10 for quite some time, awesome armor and alpha damage with awesome mobility, but it got nerfed so hard that it's a burden to your own teams rather than anything. Low tiers seem to be quite bad as well especially for new comers. Many people just give up before they can even reach a "high" enough tier because IMHO, the lowtier gameplay is really boring and mostly onesided(speaking of tanks like the KV1s...)

1. Global Map on my side is VERY laggy. I've tried multiple browser but none of them worked. I wish it would run smoother.

2. I also only play when needed, don't know that much how bidding works etc...

1. Progression! I'm in love with any games where you need to grind in order to unlock new stuff.

2. It's rewarding when you carry a game. It may not always be exp wise or credits wise but I get much satisfaction from games where I did carry a match. In AW for example everything seems totally "meh", you don't even feel you did anything there even if you won the game.

3. Fun in general but VERY frustrating because of the fact that Arty or XVM usually ruin the fun for me hence I'm taking breaks inbetween. The game isn't bad, quite the opposite, it's just those two specific things which completely destroy any joy you have in this game.

TAdoo87 #19 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29476 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
  • TAdoo87/LOTI/Private

1. XVM. The names of the players in the enemy team should be hidden in the battle. Only the tank names should be shown.

2. Arty and high alpha damage TDs. The role of the RNG is too big for these, and the high alpha damage promote camping.

3. MM: Often one class is missing from the battle. For example only TDs and meds without heavies.

1. Too many bad maps that allows camping.

2. Tier 6 CW: 10vs10 would be better. O-Is ruining the tactical gameplay

(I don't play CW frequently.)

1. The battles are not too long with the maximal 15 mins. (But nowadays the battles are tend to be too onesided and short.) 

2. Tactical gameplay. The reaction time is not that important.

3. Complexity of the game. (Sadly there is a tendency,that developers dumb down things.)

H311fi5h #20 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• WGL PRO Player
  • 39134 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

H311fi5h/IDEAL/Commander

1. Cheats being ignored by WG, or even endorsed (Battle Assistant to name one)
  2. Excessively punishing game mechanics, such as artillery, extreme alpha damage or large autoloaders, ammorack explosions, very low speed, long aiming times etc.
  3. Dumbed down map design

1. Bidding/Auction system
  2. Camping
  3. Tier 6 Stage in campaigns

Why do you play WoT? What things you like most? What do you receive from WoT:
  1. High level competitive play (WGL)
  2. Socializing
  3. WoT offers more space for tactics and complex mechanics thanks to its slowed down gameplay, compared to classic multiplayer fps games.

Edited by H311fi5h, 16 February 2016 - 07:15 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users