Venitus/S3AL/Private & Token
Top-3 things you don’t like in WoT:
1. Names in game, more specific; being recognizable by either your name, clantag or xvmcolorscale. I don't mind being called out post ex, but i do mind being called/picked out ante ex. So I would say that only after a random battle you could see with whom you did play and what there skill level was. I dont see any benefit in knowing who you are playing with/against during the actual game.
2. High Alpha guns in combination with 25% RNG, being arty/td/ht
3. The lesser extend of usability of knowledge of game mechanics like spotting in the current meta. Lights tanks being outspotted by other classes and the well known corridor effect.
Top-3 things you don’t like in WoT Clanwars gameplay:
1. The bidding system/ It doesnt make good clans want to attack other good clans since they have to put resources into defending their current possessions. I remember in CW1.0 "campaigns"between alliances to offset farmers from their positions. Specifically I remember EFE and -ICE- going vs the Yellow Alliance.
2. No Encounter battles
3. Only 7 vehicles in t6 in combination with the O-I derp being able to one shot any other t6.Such a shot really hampers your gameplay in a game were you then are 6v7. You have no ability to control the map leading to cap and camp strats instead of actual tactical gameplay.
Why do you play WoT? What things you like most? What do you receive from WoT:
1. I like turtles... tanks.
2. The ability to secure and own in-game rarities like the PM-tanks, CW-tanks and other rare vehicles and/or camos
3. I learned a set of defferent languages. Not all words learned are as useful in common day conversation but some were.