lord_chipmonk #21 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:25 PM

General

• Player
  • 30658 battles
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-
  • Nickname/Clan/Clan Position: 

lord_chipmonk/HOW/Recruiter

• Top-3 things you don’t like in WoT:

1. Low tier balance (poor introduction to the game for new players), included in this is the tutorial, which should be a lot better

2. XVM and the whole stats obsession (yes, I know XVM isn't WG's baby per say, but still)

3. Arty in its current form

• Top-3 things you don’t like in WoT Clanwars gameplay:

1. Not played anywhere near enough CW to comment. It doesn't really interest me much. I mainly like solo/platoon play. CWs are too much hard work for my tastes.  

• Why do you play WoT? What things you like most? What do you receive from WoT:

1. Tactical gameplay (slower paced etc.) which means that the game is challenging, but it is a challenge that I think I stand a chance of meeting. I don't have the reaction time for all this CoD style stuff

2. TONKS!!! Seriously, I have never had much interest in FPS style games before, but put me in charge of a tank/ship/plane and suddenly I am well up for it

3. Relatively short game length, so I can do it in spare moments when I wish to. 

Edited by lord_chipmonk, 16 February 2016 - 05:26 PM.

Seriouzhnya #22 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:28 PM

Warrant Officer

• WGL PRO Player
  • 5208 battles
  • [TRIGG] TRIGG

• Serious_Threat/S3AL/Recruit

1. XVM 

2. Arty

3. Map rotation

1. Long Queue times (5 minutes before game should be more than enough)

2. Low gold Income on lower tier maps

3. Massive passive plays from weaker players/clans

1. Clan/Friends

2. Playing on the Competitive Scene

3. My enthusiasm about tanks.

what do I receive from WoT? Golds, reward tanks and some euros and fun. 

Laatikkomafia #23 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:28 PM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 20980 battles
  • [ELC-P] ELC-P

• Laatikkomafia / WJDE / Ex-FC, Soldier atm.

1. Artillery

2. Corridor map design

3. Ultra-high penetration premium ammo.

1. Haven't played CW.

1. Light tank gameplay.

2. Clan to talk nonsense with.

3. Adrenaline.

Edited by Laatikkomafia, 16 February 2016 - 05:29 PM.

KYLoooo #24 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 44231 battles

GoatImpregnator_IRL | LOTI | Private

1. Artillery

2. XVM

3. Maps

1. Gold Ammo

2. Maps

3. ??

1. It's fun to win.

2. I like the gameplay

3. short games

Edited by GoatImpregnator_IRL, 16 February 2016 - 05:36 PM.

embirrim_esl #25 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• ESL Admin
  • 15245 battles
  • Nickname/Clan/Clan Position

embirrim_esl

RYNO

Private

1. The intensive parallel multi-system multi-level grind

2. Game balanced around random battles and not competitive gameplay, unlike every other successful esports title

3. no anticheat, relaxed position related to mods that are clearly cheats

1. different from the official esports format (7/68)

2. too many alliances in the global map with other clans

3. the battle formar (standard, incentivizes camping)

1. high strategic ceiling

2. randomness

3. playstyle diversity

Galanothius #26 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7923 battles

• Galanothius/VSOP/Private

1. Lack of using the personal rating (or the other personal stats) amongst the matchmaking, which would lead into much more equal matches.

2. Artillery alpha damage

3. Some of the maps, and how the maps aren't divided in match making by tier (for example, playing Maus in Prokhorovka with 3 enemy arty aint what i call.. fun.)

1. Late games (21-00, 22-01)

2. Camping-strategies

3. -

1. Seeing how you progress in the game, there's always much more to learn and it doesn't take much time from your day, if you decide to play.

2. Periodic updates to the game bring more content, more stuff to learn, more players.. etc.

3. Finding your own community to play with! (uli uli!)

evilchaosmonkey #27 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:42 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15466 battles
  • [EIGHT] EIGHT
  • evilchaosmonkey / Eight / Commander

1. Imbalanced skill teams in particular platoons.  Just put +/- 20% balanced skill based on performance rating on each team.  Particular problem when 2 x unicum platoons are on the opposite team.

2. AFK or very late joining players. Sanctions aren't clearly working.

3. Troll platoons, accident or otherwise. Coding can fix easily to prevent them entering battle.

1. Lack of training for field commanders.  WoT could present the ESL game plays as tactics for novices.

2. Cheat mods in use.  Could fix code to force a vanilla game for clanwars only, switching back on for randoms.

3. Number of maps in play.  Certain maps are much easier to own than others.  These are then dominated by the great clans who can't be unseated.

1. Realism, it's getting better and better with new physics.

2. Duelling one on one with other tanks. Graphics and blowing things up.  Teachers always said I was destined for trouble - this is the nearest I can get without getting arrested.

3. What do I receive - a lot of nagging from my wife for spending way too long on the game.  Keeps me sane though - house full of women (incl. the dog) and all that :)

Edited by evilchaosmonkey, 16 February 2016 - 05:44 PM.

Iconians #28 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16164 battles
  • [V-TER] V-TER

Here are a few questions I'd like you to answer, I'll collect the feedback and forward it:

• supergam/L-FEW/Private 

1. I highly dislike artillery 

2. horrible map design

3. the domination mode missions are barely doable (without rigging)

1. global map is still quite confusing as well as laggy

2.Teams that camp on some maps

3. -

Edited by supergam, 16 February 2016 - 05:46 PM.

Aimy_Higher #29 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 56510 battles
  • [NRC] NRC

Aimy_Higher/NRC/executive officer

1. artillery

2. not being able to get mission parameters reliably, so you cant even attempt to complete a mission for lenghty periods

3. Japanese heavy tanks, every single one of them. i actually contemplate not playing wot anymore because of them

4. alot of maps are really bad which makes poor and bad players in the match perform even worse, which in turns gives you the idea that no matter what you could have done, there was no way you could have won the match

1. agony

2. despair

3. rage

Edited by Aimy_Higher, 16 February 2016 - 05:49 PM.

Terrordrone #30 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:49 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 15712 battles
  • [REXHU] REXHU

Terrordrone/MPL/Junior officer

1. High alpha guns compared the hit points of the tanks, so it makes "oneshot" a frequent thing.

2. Too many clone tanks, and some original design like hungarians, italians missing from the game.

3. Premium ammo

1. Premium ammo again, most of the tanks (mainly heavies) are useless.

1. I am an old warrior in wot (since closed beta), and somehow i still like it.

2. Friends

3. It has some variety, not in battle modes, but in tanks.

VonKosigan #31 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18790 battles
  • [250H] 250H

VonKosigan/250H/Private

1. Artillery

2. Different fly time on the same  ammo, sometimes you  hit  in 1 sec, other  the shell travel time is 4 seconds...on the same target , and  at the same distance.

3. Heavy tanks useless, arty can kill you, meds gona kill you( gold ammo ), and  ligths gona  kill you.( ammo gold again ).....0 bounces, 0 ricochets, 0 deffense, we have a lot or armor but useless.

1. Maps should be random, so, the commander have to  make the team for all the maps, not  for a single map.

2. Top clans got more people joining them because they  got  gold from CW.

1. FUN

2. Clan talks, discussions about tactics, tanks, equipment...

3. A nice game where i can enjoy the hunt  :)

lordjdk #32 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29894 battles
  • [AHAZ] AHAZ

Hey guys,

Here are a few questions I'd like you to answer, I'll collect the feedback and forward it:

• Lordjdk / Alphaz / Commander

1. Artillery. ( should be max 1 on each side to prevent camping )

2. XVM.

3. The skirmishes/stronghold should be encounter mode to prevent camping and force people to apply some kind of actual tactics. 

1. It should be Encounter to prevent camp. (Tier 6 .. OI no skilled camper party is sooooooo gamekilling )

2. Waiting time between matches

3. Global map soooo laggy

1. Friendship with clanmates acros the world and other players.

2. Love when the game works and a random is  actually played like its intended with teamplay

3. so many yelling noob and crying over gold ammo even though they themself can pick it............. 

Edited by lordjdk, 16 February 2016 - 05:53 PM.

TO_FR #33 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:52 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15271 battles

TO_FR [GOLOI] soldier

1. Maps encouraging close quarters battles

2. Recent and upcoming developpement : regarding maps (CQC and corridors etc), balance (accuracy nerf, penetration nerf, HT buff compared to other clases), game modes (ravages stell hunt etc...), new premium tanks (3000€ bundles and premium tank spam). Wot is decaying instead of improving.

3. Toxic playerbase

1. 'Mandatory' tanks = lack of variety

2. 'mandatory' tactics = lack of variety

3. exagerates competitivity esp. regarding xvm and stats within the clan

1. i dont at the moment but because of the concept of half-realistic tank battles and for historical reasons

2. the battle format, the historical atmosphere, the good mix between realism and arcade

3. enjoyment, stress. lately more stress than enjoyment which is why i no longer play

Max_Calibre #34 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:52 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18005 battles
  • [T-OG] T-OG

Max_Calibre / BEER / Executive Officer

Top-3 things you don’t like in WoT:

1 - Maps are poor and a small size especially with T8 to T10 its too crowded,  corridors everywhere,  no cover trees bushes so LT and TDs are useless now,

Up to 50% of waste of map space big mountains on sides middle creates artificial corridors etc.,

City maps big bias towards heavy tanks and brawling only, a choice maybe?

Poor Map Rotation not enough different Maps

2 - Match Making (its non existent looks that way, 1 top tier heavy only v 5 top tier heavies or worse etc.

Poor players team v's good players team - so good players team kill poor players team in 3 minutes fast rollover slaughter, no balance at all no fun either just annoyance

Tier 8 v T10  ~ is sick especially Premiums are just seal clubbing food for the OP Tier 10 tanks

Endless losing streaks thanks to reaching the WG artificial Win Rate threshold algorithm, pointless to play, so just exit the game

3 - Arty as it is now far to over power also T10 arty why? T10 auto-loader arty jeez why?

Top-3 things you don’t like in WoT Clanwars gameplay

1 - Bidding/Auction system (small clans cannot compete so forced out

2 - Landing tournaments take too long

3 - low number of CW Provinces v 15000 clans! ruined CW for us completely, don't play, cant, play

Why do you play WoT? What things you like most? What do you receive from WoT

1 - Tactical thinking, skilled play flanking gameplay (slower paced not brawling only or quick 3 minute battles) which means that the game is then interesting and challenging -

2 - Complexity of the game. (however Sadly now there is a tendency that WG developers dumb down things a lot, and why?)

3 -  chance to improve my own tanking skills and stats win Medals etc. and to improve my Win rate and WN8 to see if I'm getting better or worse (at moment a struggle with the game so poor now

what do I receive from WoT?

up to 1 year ago I was totally addicted to playing WOT and spend a fortune buying Gold lol trying to grind my way up to better higher tier tanks and learn the maps.

But now - just frustration and annoyance with the direction the game is now going aka the fast 3 minute slaughter fests all from the 3 bad issues above ~ now I'm playing less and less, it was every day of the week for hours and hours, now its few times a week

Edited by Max_Calibre, 17 February 2016 - 01:13 PM.

powaalarkin #35 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:52 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 25169 battles
  • [N00T] N00T
  • powaalarkin / M-ES / Soldier

1. XVM

2. XVM

3. and ... XVM

1. Golds per territory aren't enough

2. Global map is laggy as hell 

3. Rules during CW campaign are too complicated

1. Because it's fun and competitive 

2. Playing with my clan

3. ... don't know what to answer

Sorry for english, greatings from France  o/

FEAR07cz #36 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 34170 battles
  • [NERVA] NERVA
FEAR07cz/S3AL/Private

1. Maps. A lot of them are just bad with not tactical options until like last 5 mins. They are just too small for 15 vs 15 games most of the time they end up just being 3 corridors. How are you supposed to play with low tier med or light tank if you can´t flank at all? How are you supposed to fight tier 10 heavy tanks frontally? This forces many players into playing tier 9 and 10 only, which means that majority of the tanks are just there to get you to the tier 10. I am talking about maps like Abbey, Mouintain Pass, Mines, Lakevile, Cliff etc. However even these maps would be fine if you could play them in like 7 vs 7 fights without artillery, sort of like in WoT Blitz.

2. Tanks with extremely high dmg potential in very short time (Fv 215b 183, WT auf E 100, artillery...). They punish you way too hard and they are often way too much rng dependent.

3. Slow reactions from WG on gameplay problems like when releasing bugged M53/M55, M46 Patton, overpowered T110E5 and IS-3 (which still are not fixed and it has been few months already), not buffing clearly underpowerd tanks for years literally (mainly Chinese tanks, from which atleast 113 is sort of alright now). And last but no least famous broken artillery mechanic problem which only (hopefully) started being worked on when someone released some not named game with modern tanks. However even if it is being worked on the progress is way too slow. It should be number 1 priority for WG and it should have been fixed asap even if that would mean delaying work on everything else. I know way too many players who left the game frustrated  or sort of left only because artillery and rng.

4. Broken matchmaking. Why one team has 6 heavily armored top tier tanks and other has 6 paper tanks instead? How are they supposed to win in todays corridor meta? Is it really that hard to put same amount of tanks of same class on both sides?

I don´t play CW.

1. I like tanks and getting better at the games, mastering it and unlucking new cool stuff (like new czech tier 9 and 10 tanks, great job on them btw).

2. I like the most when I carry games, where victory seemed unlikely. Games where you are under heavy pressure, your heart is beating and when you finally win, the satisfaction.

3. Fun and fustration from problems mentioned above.

Edited by FEAR07cz, 16 February 2016 - 05:55 PM.

tankplatoon #37 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:55 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46787 battles
  • [-GER-] -GER-
  • tankplatoon / -GER- / Private

1. Matchmaking

2.Goldproblems / Goldbalancing / Goldspamming

3.Map Design, too many corridors, many maps dont offer positions / ways to play some classes ( TDs, Lights/Scouts)

1. Almost dont play Wot anymore see Point 1!!

2. Map Design leads to use of mostly the same classes and tanks

Edited by tankplatoon, 16 February 2016 - 05:56 PM.

MadRichard #38 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4843 battles
  • [6PACK] 6PACK

MadRichard, FGC, Quartermaster

1. The unfair and unbalanced matchmaking
The matchmaking is one of the worse things about this game. It laks balance between type of tanks, tiers and good and bad players.  The 3 levels of difference between tiers is way too much. And if you come into a streak of games you end low tear you have a hell of a night and fun at all.

2. The forced and artifical lose streaks after you hit the winrate treshold
First I thought I was crazy. But then I started to read and search about this theme. Then I started messure it my self. Conclusing. The winrate is artifical kept and forced by putting players in lose streaks, until the drop underneath the bottom threshold. It made super frustrated. Because, it is not far at all.

3. The constant nerfing of the TD's in the last year.
WOT can´t stand it when other tanks then heavy tanks win the battle or making the difference on the battle field. Therefore they nerf the TD line so deeply and badly that it isn´t fun playing anymore. I like tactical play. No dumb heavy play for me.  The fun was gone when the nerfing of TD´s took play. The latest show down is the nerfing of the HD version of the E-25.

1. To much differense between bad and good clans

1. Because it should give me fun in playing (witch it doesn't anymore. I haven't played it in months, even doo I have a premium account)

2. Playing with a team while using teamspeak as a way for communication

3.I recieve from WOT a headache and much frustration. So much that I don't play it anymore, even doo it have months of Premium. You really destroyed my fun in the game. Lucky there is Armored Warfare.  That stops me from having a bad feel after a good night of gaming.

Please make this game as it was before. I will come back if it is fixed. But until you won´t get any penny more from me. And I really put a lot money in this game.  So take my comment seriously.

J0N4S2 #39 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:56 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20179 battles
  • J0N4S2

1. RNG, especially arty ofc, but also the 25% RNG on pen/dmg rolls, just reduce it to 10% 

2. XVM, or the fact that you can see Player- and especially Clannames of the enemy team in random battles. You get focussed so much especially by arty.

3. WG's retarded balance decisions such as buffing IS-3, E5 and especially the removing of their frontal weakspots leading to inpenetrable tanks unless you load prem ammo ofc, the lately introduced Japanese heavies also count towards this for me. 

1. I played the last campaign and as a player who only played the battles in game and didnt have anything to do strategy I didnt really find anything negative about it

1. I guess for the satisfying moments when you actually are allowed to play well and are able to take advantage of that.

2. Outplaying people, killing arty

3. Many oneshots and brain damage Kappa

Edited by J0N4S2, 16 February 2016 - 05:58 PM.

Naigus_ #40 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 122 battles
  • _Stormtrooper/M-ES/Private

1.XVM

2.Arty

3.Arty

1.Golds per territory

2.Global map blow my computer and my co

3.Arty

1.Because i like play with me friend

2.because i like being rape or ban by yellow/green [edited]

3.because idk why i can't stop playing at this game

Edited by Naigus_, 16 February 2016 - 05:58 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users