Warrant Officer

• WGL PRO Player
  • 15537 battles
  • [G__G] G__G
  • Nickname/Clan/Clan Position
  • Duck_of_Death/G__G/junior officer

• Top-3 things you don’t like in WoT:

1.Arty

2.RNG is too high,especially on damage(penetration  is pretty much fine for me)

3.no chance to play WOT competetive in randoms

• Top-3 things you don’t like in WoT Clanwars gameplay:

1.I don`t play CW at all

• Why do you play WoT? What things you like most? What do you receive from WoT:

1.WGL gold series

2.fun with friends

3.grinding gunmarks^^

Edited by Duck_of_Death, 17 February 2016 - 01:06 AM.

Boceto #42 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8850 battles
  • [THG] THG
  • Boceto/THG/Executive Officer
  •  

1. Artillery and its entirely RNG based gameplay and the near impossibility to defend against it or retaliate

2. Map issues (some maps are awful in general, some are awful for certain vehicles, some for certain tiers)

3. RNG. 25% can result in silly stuff

• Top-3 things you don’t like in WoT Clanwars gameplay: Not playing CW

1. Considering I'm not playing it... well, maybe that it's just not something you can't properly do if you have real life commitiments.

2. Oh, also exclusive reward tanks. Huge and unique rewards are fine, but entire tanks? Don't like that.

1. Why? General gameplay is fun, everyone likes competition.

2. Most liked? Well, same as 1, really.

3. Lots of fun, unfortunately as of late also lots of frustration (which is resulting in me taking a break from WoT currently).

xidex #43 Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 27872 battles
  • xidex/CSA/Soldier

1. Artilery

2. XVM

3. too much RNG (+-25% dmg and pen), broken concept of gold ammo, balancing of tanks

1. Cheat mods everywhere.

2. Could be better with random maps and with better maps.

3. Spotting system.

1. Friends

2. Fun, when there is no arty.

3. Driving tanks.

klauskloetzl #44 Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37975 battles
  • [B2D] B2D
klauskloetzl/B2D/recruitment officer

1. gold ammo / totally gamebreaking mechanic / not balanced at all --> better solution by armored warfare, every shell type has a tactical choice

2. one shot kills by arty --> better solution by armored warfare

3. WG is doing nothing against scammers and bots

1. uninteresting because of goldammo. everybody is playing the same tanks

2. the best example how unbalanced this game is. some tanks are too strong (with goldammo) some tanks are not useful/too weak because of goldammo

1. playing with friends

2. tanks!

Edited by klauskloetzl, 16 February 2016 - 06:04 PM.

iAsplode #45 Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28552 battles

iAsplode/solo player

1.Artillery and every gun that gets you oneshotted/crippled when trying to play agressively 

2.Xvm in game.No matter what color you are in the xmv scale,yellow ,blue or unicorn if you are the best in the team you get focused and if you are red/beginner you get flamed.

3.Maps.Ok you buffed the e5 and the is7 but srsly dont make fight them fe with my leo1 ,in that cancerous abbey.

Solo player so i cant answer.

1.I play wot for good games.Games that  i can make a diff and win them.

2.As i said i like good/close games

3.Atm migraines and headaches,no jk intended.

Gallandwolf #46 Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 32889 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Gallandwolf/UFCC/Private

1. Pre-fixed battles / RNG meaning what ever you you, if you have an lose streak, you'll always end up to losing teams 20x in a row + all the missed shots. Most frustrating, annoying and kills motivation to play WOT. Like it's not in your hands. Vice versa of course. Then most likely you don't lose a game even if you fail to play at your own level. It shouldn't be like this.

2. Having 3-5 Artys in both teams in one battle and one shot kills. Either limit the number to 1-2 or reduce the damage. 

3. Grinding I guess (useless modules...)

1. Waiting...waiting...waiting and timing of clan battles...

2. Some clans that rule totally the field...low/average clans have no chance if the blue/purple clans have decided a "plan" in clanwars (like the T22 medium incident showed)

3. Extensive mod usage

1. I started because I like history, war history in particular and I think it is interesting how tanks evolved from the early years (and crazy ideas) to the main battletanks of today...

2. It's a hobby and "balance" to a quite demanding work life

3. Chatting with clan members, getting to know new people

Kalkalash #47 Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:01 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 23146 battles
  • [CELL] CELL

Not currently in a clan, but I'll use the info from the last clan I was in:

• Kalkalash/I-N-Q/Commander

1. Premium ammo. I'm probably one of the few people who'd like premium ammo to be removed altogether (or heavily limited). We did fine without it during the closed beta, can't see why it wouldn't work now. Currently premium ammo is way too powerful and offers absolutely zero drawbacks from using it (high ammo cost is not a drawback).

2. XVM, mods in general. The ability to customise your game to a state that might give you an advantage (even a small one) has no place in a competitive multiplayer game.

3. Inconsistent spotting system. Even after years of playing, the spotting system still feels very inconsistent. It doesn't feel very intuitive and there's really no feedback to the player about view ranges, spotting ranges, camo values etc. during a match. Some bushes also don't seem to offer a camo bonus, whereas others don't, adding to the inconsistency. Also, there is no way to counter a light tank sitting still in a bush not firing, unless someone rushes withing 50 m of said bush.

1. Repetitive gameplay. Battles consists of tanks of the same tier, usually a team is full of the same tanks and everybody fires gold. Matches should be brought closer to random battles, where teams have to have tanks from multiple tiers (such as restricting how many of which tier a team can have) and also a limit on how much gold ammo one can carry. This would make artillery and tank destroyers also preferred tanks in clan wars.

2. On global map, clan wars favour big clans instead of pure skill. A clan divided into five different subclans has a massive advantage over a smaller clan, even if that smaller clan was much higher on skill. Clan wars should be purely measured in the skill of clans, instead of the number of players.

3. Camping is a way too valid tactic on some maps.

1. KV-2

2. I like that you can get into a quick game without much hassle

3. Addiction

Zoddom #48 Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18104 battles
  • Nickname/Clan/Clan Position:

Zoddom / none / none (last: QSF/ fighter)

1. Gold ammo

2. MM

3. Arty

1. Gold ammo

2. small/narrow Meta, not a lot of viable tanks

3. lag

1. Fun

2. Competition

BlablaPaige #49 Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:02 PM

Major General

• Clan Commander
  • 19719 battles
  • [N00T] N00T
  • BlablaPaige/M-ES/Executive Officer

1.Arty

2.IS3 op armor since its in hd

3.Mines deleted in rampage mod

1.Season system, the gold award suck

2.Tier 8, its only is3 and t54light beacause they are op as [edited]

3.Penality system

1.Trolling with my clan

2.One shot light tank with my O-I

3.I don't really know in fact,

Eiswagen_mit_Schuss #50 Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14623 battles
  • [SAVVY] SAVVY

Eiswagen_mit_Schuss/ PFU/ Privat

1. Arty: RNG sucks for players and victims; on-shot sucks for victims; more than 2 in each team cause camping

2. MM: 1 team getting 2 top tier more for no apparent reason/ 1 team getting 5 tds, other non;

3.Mapdesign: (often) small maps with the entire middle of it unuseable (stalingrad, pilsen, himmelsdorf to a lesser extend, malinovka)

1.f**king 4 week campaign (end of 2015; even putting damn patches into the middle of it!)

2.pretty much it, rest is good. put in more features we do externaly like keeping track of who played how often- which results etc.

1.Fun competetive gameplay, outsmarting other ppl

2.(almost) always different gameplay depending on map, team composition (and be honest: skill (aka xvm - reflects the average of everyones performance quite wellt))

3.grinding my crews/ tanks. female and long lasting crews are like a family... sad actually :`D

Gnomus #51 Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:05 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33494 battles
  • [ASEET] ASEET

Gnomus/PSOP/Private 

(Earlier 3 years of CW as ASEET debuty)

1. Toxic community

2. Too much RNG

3. Power creep / OP tanks that roll over others.

1. Farming. There is little reason for good clans to fight each others instead of NAP farming.

2. Time of battles. Battles changed to much later when CW1 changed to CW2. One hour earlier time zone would be good addition. Now late zones are totally unplayable for some.

3. Battle matching on "tournaments" first turn. Picking opponents by rank order it means that often the first battle is the hardest.

1. I fell in love with slower and more tactical game play than "shooters". (Game have become faster, which is not so good thing in my opinion)

2. Playing as team (even if it's rare in randoms).

3. Social aspect. Playing with friends.

arturo112 #52 Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8998 battles
  • arturo112/ SANTI / pleb

1. Arty

2. XVM

3. 25% RNG

1. Tank locking (seriously, up to a week without a tank? That's quite a long time).

2. Landing tournaments lasting well into the night, maybe 30 minutes between games is too long for landing tournaments.

3. The tier 6 and 8 stage of the campaigns no longer being 15v15.

To be honest I play very few random battles because of the reasons I stated in the first question.

1. Teamplay in the competitive modes, mainly ESL, tier 10 CW and tier 10 skirmishes.

2. Farming pubbie tears by spamming full gold in stronk tenks.

3. Getting oneshot by arty because F A I R A N D B A L A N C E D

Edited by arturo112, 16 February 2016 - 06:07 PM.

Bihlen #53 Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12009 battles
  • Bihlen/NATRX/Commander

1. Artillery

2. Armor has little impact due to gold ammunition and artillery

3. The spotting system benefits camping

1. I do not play clanwars

1. Modding. Being able to mod the game is great and fun (Im a mod developer myself), most MMOs strictly forbid all modding while WoT allows mods as long as its not game-breaking mods.

2. Platooning with friends.

3. Less fast-paced than most online FPS games and similar, which suits a "slow" guy a me. It makes the game more about tactics and less about reaction-time.

last_username #54 Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10912 battles
  • last_username/RDDT/Private

1. Artillery

2. +2/-2 matchmaking is too punishing for bottom tier tanks

3. Corridor map design

1. Battles being too late at night

2. Bidding System

3. No encounter battles which would prevent camping

1. The variety of Tanks never really makes the game too boring to play

2. It is fun to play especially when one understands all important game mechanics, however it can get very frustrating with how often artillery and camping TD's take away the fun from the game

3. Clan wars and stronghold skirmishes

coolathlon #55 Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:09 PM

General

• Player
  • 42509 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

•Nickname/Clan/Clan Position
coolathlon/KAZNA/soldier

•Top-3 things you don’t like in WoT:

1. Lack of good tutorial. Lack of support for people who try to teach the game mechanics.

2. Focus on economic result rather than keeping a large audience.

3. Foul language by frustration.

•Top-3 things you don’t like in WoT Clanwars gameplay:

1. Waiting times.

2. Global map and garage handling of schedules, teams, times, tanks. Hardly any mobile integration.

3. Camping.

•Why do you play WoT? What things you like most? What do you receive from WoT:

1. International teams, friends, competition; history lessons by more reading.

2. Server side calculation, more slow gaming than with first person shooters.

3. Language. Cities (Warsaw, ...). Competitive gaming.

skarphedin #56 Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27234 battles

Skarphedin / CHS / Junior Officer

1. XVM + SPG combination, with current  terrible artillery balance (pure rng), this combination make most frustrating game exprience. If you see "xvm user" artillery, you may be sure he will shoot only to best players in opposing team. 

2. Spotting system - now its as awful as it was 5 year ago. "spotting checks" In longer ranges act very bad.

3. Too much randomness in game. When its good to have it (more newbie friendly game), at this point its frustrating as well.
Now we have RNG in :accuracy,penetration,damage(HP), chances for damaging modules/crew + save throws (lovely barrel "eating" projectiles with no damage to them...), map rolling (yea, its excellent to be O-NI 3 times in a row on malinovka, then twice on prohorovka... then switch o light and end up at stallingrad map), Battletier is also random - it's very frustrating for players who dont play a lot of battles in one session.  

1. Few maps on organised teamplay allow to extreme base camping.( Defender draw = win)
That result in unnecessary long battles. 

2. Global map is very "laggy" I dont know how it work on better PC's than mine, but for me trying to do anything on it requires a lot of patience and result in long wasted time.

3. Ladders are WAY too long, expecially on campains.
When clan have/fight for landing province it may have battle even around 1 AM. Becouse of that many players dont play cw. As they would not be able to get up to work/school or other duties next day.

1. Competetive gameplay - game is quite satisfying

2. As for now best tank game. 

3. Game have potential to stay in its glory for few more years. Thanks to frequent updates (just good one's - world of hotfixes ;)

konzty #57 Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16567 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C
  • konzty / QSF-E / Private

1. Maps that try to be "well playable" for every class, it does not work.

2. Very "reactive" patching of some issues ("T-10 / IS-8 weak!" -> insane buff) while slacking on other issues ("WT-E100 needs replacement" -> ... ... ... )

3. Introduction (or buffing) of OP "supertanks" like T110E5 or T22SR renders other tanks completely outgunned/armored etc ...

1. Tier 10 modes are too expensive (credits) for regular players

2. In SH skirmishes the map is random / not known before you commit your team

3. Tank locking and other things make Tier 10 CW a elite-only mode

1. The challenge to defeat equally skilled teams in CW / Skirmishes / Team Battles

2. Winning by exploiting my knowledge over the enemy tanks in randoms (flanking, weakspots, using gun depression)

3. Fun of derping with derp-/ troll-tanks (KV-2, LeFH18B2)

_Lupin #58 Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 35184 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

_lupin / L-BUN / Private

1.1 - RNG: too much wide. 25% of variation is WAY TOO MUCH!!! 5% will be OK.

1.2 - spotting mechanics. Appears too random. Not credible that tank in view disappear in the open field !!

1.3 - Match making not considering player skill and progressive reducing of armor importance (no more fun to play with super-heavy tanks if even idiots can pen you frontally with gold !!!)

2.1 too much delay between battles. 20mins is enough for each round

3.1 Fast pace gaming

3.2 Opportunity for continous improvement

3.3 Enjoyment of team play and tactics in CW

Edited by _Lupin, 16 February 2016 - 06:15 PM.

Born2BeWild_ #59 Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:12 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 45044 battles
  • [BRU] BRU
    • ​Born2BeWild_ / OLD-O / Executive Officer

1. removing of scout friendly maps

2.  Afk-players / Bots

3. players not knowing how to drive their tanks
    give them missions/tutorials introducing the class when buying the first tank of that class at tier 4/5 - especially for scouts

1. sometimes confusing global map UI 

2. laggy global map

3. camping strategies on some maps minimum resulting in a draw (e.g. O-Is at steppes)

1. fast pvp action

2. clan community

valky94 #60 Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22135 battles
  • [RAKIA] RAKIA
  • Valky94/RAKIA/Quartermaster

1. premium ammo which negates the armor of most tanks 

2. +-25% RNG

3. tier 9-10 mediums render light tanks mostly useless as they got the same view ranges 

1. dont play cw

2. look 1.

3. look 2.

1. friends/clan mates

2. banter

3. herp derp

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users