- Nickname/Clan/Clan Position
Skarphedin / CHS / Junior Officer
- Top-3 things you don’t like in WoT:
1. XVM + SPG combination, with current terrible artillery balance (pure rng), this combination make most frustrating game exprience. If you see "xvm user" artillery, you may be sure he will shoot only to best players in opposing team.
2. Spotting system - now its as awful as it was 5 year ago. "spotting checks" In longer ranges act very bad.
3. Too much randomness in game. When its good to have it (more newbie friendly game), at this point its frustrating as well.
Now we have RNG in :accuracy,penetration,damage(HP), chances for damaging modules/crew + save throws (lovely barrel "eating" projectiles with no damage to them...), map rolling (yea, its excellent to be O-NI 3 times in a row on malinovka, then twice on prohorovka... then switch o light and end up at stallingrad map), Battletier is also random - it's very frustrating for players who dont play a lot of battles in one session.
- Top-3 things you don’t like in WoT Clanwars gameplay:
1. Few maps on organised teamplay allow to extreme base camping.( Defender draw = win)
That result in unnecessary long battles.
2. Global map is very "laggy" I dont know how it work on better PC's than mine, but for me trying to do anything on it requires a lot of patience and result in long wasted time.
3. Ladders are WAY too long, expecially on campains.
When clan have/fight for landing province it may have battle even around 1 AM. Becouse of that many players dont play cw. As they would not be able to get up to work/school or other duties next day.
- Why do you play WoT? What things you like most? What do you receive from WoT:
1. Competetive gameplay - game is quite satisfying
2. As for now best tank game.
3. Game have potential to stay in its glory for few more years. Thanks to frequent updates (just good one's - world of hotfixes