- Nickname/Clan/Clan Position
- Top-3 things you don’t like in WoT:
1. New tanks being added are unbalanced, just look at japanese tanks tier 5-6 especially, and czech tier 9-10 autoloaders. T110E5 received too big a buff etc., not really sure if developers know what they are doing anymore regarding game balance. The t-22 that you can only get if you rig rampage missions with your friends/clan is another shining example of this.
2. Horrible Matchmaking, not talking about skill level here, but huge difference between number of heavies, td's and mediums on each team. Arty has 99% of the time same amount, why not other types. On most maps it decides the battle before it has started. Autoloaders should also be included in this, 1 autoloader vs 7, who do you think will win?
3. Worst community ever. It speaks volumes when one of the best features added to WoT in a long time was the ability to turn off battle chat.
- Top-3 things you don’t like in WoT Clanwars gameplay:
1. Basically only targets the really good players, and they get rewards shoved up their behinds for free, be it free gold, OP reward tanks which just makes it easier for them to dominate lesser good players. Stronghold mode is actually the same, because bad players gets up against the best clans all the time, so now mostly only the very good players get rewards and fun out of this. Shouldn't be too hard to introduce tiered gameplay in both clan wars and stronghold, so everyone can enjoy these modes.
2. Nothing there for average players.
- Why do you play WoT? What things you like most? What do you receive from WoT:
1. Despite the above, I still enjoy myself most of the time in WoT, or I wouldn't be playing it so much.
2. I like becoming better and better, although WoT itself doesn't really help me with that. Being in a good clan and using stat sites to measure progress does that.
3. These days I enjoy clan wars/ranked team battles/stronghold skirmishes more than anything, because they are more tactical and gives me more of a chance to improve. Randoms can be frustrating because they are so random in experience, you can get 10 3-15 matches that are over in 4 minutes in a row, and no real influence because you are put up with a team of tomatoes vs a team of green/blue/purple.