• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

rolfwar #1 Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:15 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20626 battles
  • [FVRIE] FVRIE

Hello. It's me again.
Monday at 2 am i was trying to get some 3x done with tanks i absolutely will never play in random. I came across something rather interesting, to say the least:

I suggest you watch the replay, as i think this is the first case of evidence beyond reasonable of doubt of minor clans involved in rigging that are rarely mentioned when speaking of the T-22 gate. Of course, there's also the same old clans we all know.
Here's the replay: http://wotreplays.co...tvp_vtu_koncept

Under the spoiler you can find a full copy of the ticket i already opened:

Spoiler

Edited by rolfwar, 16 February 2016 - 02:19 PM.

TheDrownedApe #2 Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:25 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 47551 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

Well this game attracts some dense people - seems they are more dense around the wee hours. 

Good job reporting it

GTRaPToR #3 Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:38 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22847 battles
tl:dr

Toompie #4 Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:39 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 21416 battles
  • [SB_NL] SB_NL
OMNI/1_PP/-SJD-/ODIUM/WIN-3/_SOW_/F-WS? nice

Edited by Toompie, 16 February 2016 - 02:44 PM.

rolfwar #5 Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20626 battles
  • [FVRIE] FVRIE
Support reply:

Dear rolfwar,

Thank you for contacting us and taking the time to report this occurrence to us.

I would like to inform you that we have implemented an automated system that is now monitoring all battles for such behavior that is against our Gameplay Rules and takes measures against such players automatically. Therefore there is no need for you to report these cases to us anymore and please rest assured that any players that acquire the T-22 Medium Tank will receive the appropriate sanction.

You can find our official statement on the matter here

Nevertheless I wish you a wonderful day and much success on the battlefield!

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

John West

"I would like to inform you that we have implemented an automated system that is now monitoring all battles for such behavior that is against our Gameplay Rules and takes measures against such players automatically" You sure have Wargaming, you sure have....

Toompie #6 Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:10 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 21416 battles
  • [SB_NL] SB_NL

The name is West, John West.

I always feel like they put random names down there.

Edited by Toompie, 16 February 2016 - 03:12 PM.

HundeWurst #7 Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:14 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 73557 battles
  • [FAME] FAME

isnt it common knowledge that even these days ~85% of all he t22sr wich get unlocked are rigged?

well i guess its not and as usual: WarGaming isnt caring less

About the "automated system detecting the rigging" well that is such a bad joke... it is so bad thats actually starting to be funny again.

they dont (didnt) have a system to verify UC reports... but now they claim to have a system in place to detect rigging.... HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE thats should be 10 times harder to implement than the UC system... yet wargaming failed at the easier UC system but claims to have the harder to implement system working....

ARE you nutz wargaming? do you really think we are that stupid? well gg.

i dont really care to much about all the rigging but wargaming spitting lies left and right is what is bothering me.

Edited by Pfooogel, 16 February 2016 - 03:18 PM.

Send__nUdes #8 Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:18 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18490 battles

View Postrolfwar, on 16 February 2016 - 04:08 PM, said:

Support reply:

Dear rolfwar,

Thank you for contacting us and taking the time to report this occurrence to us.

I would like to inform you that we have implemented an automated system that is now monitoring all battles for such behavior that is against our Gameplay Rules and takes measures against such players automatically. Therefore there is no need for you to report these cases to us anymore and please rest assured that any players that acquire the T-22 Medium Tank will receive the appropriate sanction.

Kind regards,

John West

"I would like to inform you that we have implemented an automated system that is now monitoring all battles for such behavior that is against our Gameplay Rules and takes measures against such players automatically" You sure have Wargaming, you sure have....

ahahahahaha  

They don't do nothing against them.   Nice.

So this is still the best way to punish them :

:trollface:

Edited by OMGimbadASS, 16 February 2016 - 03:19 PM.

_b_ #9 Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:23 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 56114 battles
Reopen the ticket.... that ******** is just to incredibly daft ... 'automated system' ...bah...

TheDrownedApe #10 Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:36 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 47551 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View Postrolfwar, on 16 February 2016 - 02:08 PM, said:

"I would like to inform you that we have implemented an automated system that is now monitoring all battles for such behavior that is against our Gameplay Rules and takes measures against such players automatically" 

I call you out WG - complete [edited]

what someone should do is see if those players names are currently "strikethough" on the website. (can't watch replay at the moment to check).

The_Georgian_One #11 Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:41 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 40293 battles
  • [KOFN] KOFN
I'm meeting more and more of them in randoms, such a balanced tank! Thanks WG

gpalsson #12 Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:48 PM

General

• Player
  • 24477 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

This must have been WG's plan from the start:

Step 1: Implement retarded gamemode that none want to play

Step 2: Make the most OP retarded fantasy tank the reward, a reward that can't be gained by 99.9% of players without rigging

Step 3: Have no way of detecting rigging, but have the incompetent CS team claim it is there

Step 4: ????

Step 5: PROFIT 

Omg it is working perfectly, their plan is working!

AntiCitizen0419 #13 Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:52 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 34230 battles

View Postrolfwar, on 16 February 2016 - 03:08 PM, said:

Support reply:

Dear rolfwar,

Kind regards,

John West

so ANY player that finishes that mission will be sanctioned? in other words missions are impossible to finish so who ever does them is a rigger? well f*ck me sidways and call me grandma

rolfwar #14 Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:52 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20626 battles
  • [FVRIE] FVRIE

Re-opened the ticket, this is their reply:

Hello rolfwar,

Thank you for contacting our Customer Support Department.

We really appreciate the time you took to write to us regarding this issue.

In the view of the fact that quite a lot of players commonly take advance of the game and deliberately do not play fairly.
The developers have already found a way to control whether someone is rigging the battle or not :).

I can assure you that there is a special automated system, and appropriate measures are being taken against such players.

Also, if in the future you should see a similar situation in the "Rampage" mode, there is no need to send us a replay. As mentioned, now we have a special script tool to check for rigging. Unless you can sleep better at night, then you are most welcomed to come back to us :).

Actions are not immediate, as we want to avoid the situations where we are applying the penalty to the player who is not breaching the rules. I trust you understand it.

However, be advised that this works only for the above-mentioned mode, if you should see something similar in the random battle, please get back to us.

I hope that answer finds you well.

Should you have any further questions, do net hesitate to contact us again.

Best Regards,

Szymon Dobrowolski

Edited by rolfwar, 16 February 2016 - 05:52 PM.

HundeWurst #15 Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:09 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 73557 battles
  • [FAME] FAME

xDD

well first of all... weow CS seems to have much less to deal with since they fixed their broken UC system and now actually has the possibility to answer tickets in time. nice to know.

i would very much like to see their special skript xDDDDDDD its *magic* MAGIC is in das air JAJA?!

i would love to see how they managed to create algorithms which can decet rigging... well they dont even have any replays as they are not stored anywhere xD. so they found some ways to extract data out of thin air.

Well either stupid me or i could not even describe or put into words how to detect rigging. there are so many variables which influence the term "rigging" as in to actually determine whether is rigging or not...

well i guess i am just to shy to drown myself in an endless stream of vodka to be able to do that.

now we have enough vodka you still need to actually right some code... i wanna see that. ah wel and now we would need a base on which we apply that code/algorithm... oh wait there was non since they cannot scan replays as they dont evenm exist.

10 out of 10... the lies are in the air tonight!

AntiCitizen0419 #16 Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:41 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 34230 battles

since it's not immediate, i guess that their ''algoritam'' is described in that line after all

View Postrolfwar, on 16 February 2016 - 03:08 PM, said:

I would like to inform you that we have implemented an automated system and please rest assured that any players that acquire the T-22 Medium Tank will receive the appropriate sanction.

so ''algoritam'' is when any player finishes all missions he gets T22 taken away and mission disabled. kudos. some ban would be nice for a good measure just in case guy really did it the right way, so he can feel the justice

Edited by AntiCitizen0419, 16 February 2016 - 06:43 PM.

Mr_Deo #17 Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:59 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42768 battles
  • [ESAF] ESAF

Need to make a lit of players who you have reported and track them to see how many actually get the T-22.

My guess is that there is now probably some sort of odd triggers in place, but seeing how they admit they cant even view match or chat replays without customers saving them then I doubt it's worth half the farts of a dead pig.

Keep the names handy and see who (or rather how many) of them get the T-22.

The game mode should be banned from riggers.  Most of what is reported is so obvious that if there was any tracking put in place then players wouldn't cheat because they would know others are getting caught.  The fact that some of these guys in big clans are still doing it just means that no one is getting punished (else you know their internal forums would be filled with rage post and warnings).

WG makes enough money they could record replays where players complete the really uber-tricky missions.  They have enough money and staff that they should be able to review them too.   Banning t-22 owners in one swoop was not enough.  Had they banned the people who were Rigging (not just owners, but those who were helping!), and blocked ALL of them from being able to get the tank and mission rewards... Well, things would be different. 

They should still be accepting reports from players, and replays too... If their system triggers and registered those players as cheaters then replays validating that would show its working, If their systems doesn't catch them then the replays could be used to tweak the detection mechanics.   For WG to say that they don't need info just means they don't care to validate data as correct or wrong, nor do they wish to fix detection errors.

TheDrownedApe #18 Posted 16 February 2016 - 07:27 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 47551 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

Lets be honest WG actions in threads and replies to tickets like these is down right disgraceful.

They just alienate the community by posting crap like they did in reply to Rolf.  Nonsense that they don't have and never can - just lies and they deserve to fail because of it. 

WG i hope you fail in all your future endeavours

LordMuffin #19 Posted 16 February 2016 - 08:07 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 50371 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

If you have patience, wait until they get their T-22sr (check them every week/month or something.

When they do get it. Open a ticket again, send in replay again, showing the rigging of T-22sr.

And say their automated system failed to detect the riggers. Then just reopen until end of time.

I don't play that mode at all, which seems to be a good decision considering the posts here about the mod etc. 

Tidal_Force #20 Posted 16 February 2016 - 08:08 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 16195 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Automated rigging detection?

How the hell is that even supposed to work?

Also tagged with T-22, Rigging

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users