"Omg noob team"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
69 replies to this topic

zuamgua #1 Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:47 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 5507 battles
Hahaha its so funny i almost died laughin. I guess all of you guys at last once per day encounter a tosspot blamer in a standard battle :) usually scenario is simple and repetitive:

1) "mr perfect" dies
2) then "omg noob team" comes in
3) and then... yea then what? :)

different ppl react in different ways, some laugh, some agree and join the whining force, some just ignore it, others start to flame the blamer and suddenly game is over - lost or won, won or lost - not first and not last game this evening. Sometimes there comes a unusual riposte, or tosspot go ultra-rage-mode and starts throwing insults at everyone. At this point Id like You to bring funniest situation You'v been to, you remember :) i guess ppl with a bit sense of humour and easy-going ones can take defeat like a man without unnecessary insults and bringing down other ppl. Or maybe You have "omg noob team" label sticked on Your forehead? ;) On wich side of "barricade" You are?

Posted Image

Vonkriska #2 Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:57 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13531 battles
I tend to get very angry at people using the "noob" word. Sometimes they use it when usually tier 8 and above dosent follow their masterplan. Other times they get shot rightaway, and they go "omg we lost. gg".
It anoys me because sometimes my 10 year old son plays this GAME, and he dosent quit get the idea of hiding and sneaking. So he usually goes straight out and have fun shooting...... and dying quick. But he has fun doing it.
Then the last thing i need to see is the whining and bitching that sometimes follows.

geekmustard #3 Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:02 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2411 battles
i get noob thrown at me a lot because of my play style of rushing quickly  :Smile-izmena:

I have fun doing it so i dont care :lol:

AdmiralHipst3r #4 Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:10 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13796 battles
Tosspots like that get added to my ignore list pretty damn quick.  I have an unusually long ignore list.

Kampfpanzer #5 Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:21 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 23105 battles
Important rule in online gaming:
in case of failure always blame your team /sarcasm

Anyways - you can't win against such people.

Don't waste your time on replying to flaming dead people if you are alive.

Fynn666 #6 Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:23 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19383 battles
yeah, had that a few times, normaly from someone in a high tier tank, had it the other day, a guy in a tier 9 tank was throwing orders about, and was the first to die, so started to blame the team for getting him killed, after a few mins, most of the team was dead, and it was me and a couple of TD's left against the entire other team, so we just sat in wait, staying cover to ambush anhy tanks we saw, and mr perfect was calling us noobs and demanding we rush forward and try to cap.
we just ignored him, and then between the 3 of us, took the enermy team down to 3 tanks, and forced a draw, all the time being called camping noobs by the idiot., even when someone pointed out to him that TD's where best used to ambush (as we was doing), he claimed that TD's always ru8shed forward in real battles, bloody idiot.

steview162 #7 Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:23 AM

Brigadier

• Clan Diplomat
  • 35437 battles
  • [-T-O-] -T-O-
Had a quite a few last nite, including ones where I thought we were stuffed. There were the usually noob fail team, yadda yadda, and oddly enuf, most of the games we eventually won. Criticism fail,  :D

twibs #8 Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:28 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11204 battles
  • [ASEET] ASEET
It's not about how badly your team fails. It's about if the enemy team will fail even more.

The most clear scenarion can be seen when we have two flanks.

Team A send 10 tanks to route 1 and 0 to route 2.
Team B sends 2 tanks to route 1 and 8 to route 2.

Now if both forces would just simply drive forward and kill the enemy on the move, no problem. But what really happens is that those 10 tanks will get to cover and start peek-a-booing the 2 tanks, usually stopping to halt and ending halfway to the enemybase while the enemyforces, having countered no resistance, drove straight to your base.

Abbey seems to be the worst model for this since it has 5 different routes to the enemy base. Or 3, how ever you want to count them.

GL & HF. May the best noob fail the least.

skaerials #9 Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:38 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13595 battles
On arctic region 7 v 4 most of our team died and it ended being 2 v 4 me and arty left. Getting loads of abuse as waited on corner of our base with slope arty got taken out so the 1 v 4 me sherman with 105. Took there arty hummel, ferdinand, IS, then went and got the T28 wasn't so much of a noob then. Team full of praise all of a sudden.

Games like that just "P" me off total morons who die for no reason because they charge round corner and get blown to pieces.

After 6300 games certainly not a "NOOB" LOL :)

skaerials #10 Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:42 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13595 battles

View PostFynn666, on 06 September 2011 - 08:23 AM, said:

yeah, had that a few times, normaly from someone in a high tier tank, had it the other day, a guy in a tier 9 tank was throwing orders about, and was the first to die, so started to blame the team for getting him killed, after a few mins, most of the team was dead, and it was me and a couple of TD's left against the entire other team, so we just sat in wait, staying cover to ambush anhy tanks we saw, and mr perfect was calling us noobs and demanding we rush forward and try to cap.
we just ignored him, and then between the 3 of us, took the enermy team down to 3 tanks, and forced a draw, all the time being called camping noobs by the idiot., even when someone pointed out to him that TD's where best used to ambush (as we was doing), he claimed that TD's always ru8shed forward in real battles, bloody idiot.

OMG Noob, just joking see it all the time, i hang back and pick off my targets i prefer to take as little damage as possible! People don't like yours, or my way of playing because it takes brain power.

Rdecakapica #11 Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:43 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 32911 battles
i agree but...WoT is a record holder bout retarded players.
its a fact.

wsatnutter #12 Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:43 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 25912 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postskaerials, on 06 September 2011 - 08:38 AM, said:

On arctic region 7 v 4 most of our team died and it ended being 2 v 4 me and arty left. Getting loads of abuse as waited on corner of our base with slope arty got taken out so the 1 v 4 me sherman with 105. Took there arty hummel, ferdinand, IS, then went and got the T28 wasn't so much of a noob then. Team full of praise all of a sudden.

Games like that just "P" me off total morons who die for no reason because they charge round corner and get blown to pieces.

After 6300 games certainly not a "NOOB" LOL :)

excellent post a team player at last the only thisng i hate more is 11 go one way 2 stay in spawn (arty ) and quite rightly so and the other 1 usually me trying to hold the other flank and when i ask for help i get called noob etc

armor_ripper #13 Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:43 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37218 battles
  • [DMD] DMD
Well, i called yesterday our two top tanks noobs and i would do that again. Situation - map Lakeville, top tank KV-3, second KV (not in platoon), the rest low-tier meds. And both KVs decided  to go through the valley (slowest way). It was pretty clear that the other team will beat us with no problem, because noone of the rest could stop their two top tanks. Guess what, most of our tanks died within first 5 minutes (enemies didn't stop even for a while, just moving forward) and our superb KVs were sitting in the middle of the valley. This can really make you mad.

HedgeSlammer #14 Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20534 battles
  • [-GS-] -GS-
i haven´t seen any players play team in the last weeks, someone always says "noob team" ...so WHAT? my answer on that: only noobs can identify noobs! be sure, they don´t reply on that.

skaerials #15 Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:54 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13595 battles

View Postarmor_ripper, on 06 September 2011 - 08:43 AM, said:

Well, i called yesterday our two top tanks noobs and i would do that again. Situation - map Lakeville, top tank KV-3, second KV (not in platoon), the rest low-tier meds. And both KVs decided  to go through the valley (slowest way). It was pretty clear that the other team will beat us with no problem, because noone of the rest could stop their two top tanks. Guess what, most of our tanks died within first 5 minutes (enemies didn't stop even for a while, just moving forward) and our superb KVs were sitting in the middle of the valley. This can really make you mad.

I don't use KV much but when i do i drive straight to where i believe most tanks will be on that map and try and take out 4-5 of them straight away. Even though i take a lot of damage and normally die the rest of the team has a chance to win! It's the only way to play that map when KV/KV3 are ranked highest! :)

Kampfpanzer #16 Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:54 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 23105 battles
Haters gonna hate - let them talk...

barococo #17 Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:02 AM

Private

• Player
  • 16339 battles
  • [D20] D20
People seem to forget that this is a game. It is supposed to be fun.

Groumph #18 Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:03 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10638 battles
  • [OOPS] OOPS

View Postarmor_ripper, on 06 September 2011 - 08:43 AM, said:

This situaton happens so often, on different map...I must admit that when it goes like that, and after some "more ppl this side please" "f7+click on minimap" "this side is for defense 80% of time" etc... i post a rage;: "and...we lose already" 20sec after beggining.

It's not "noobisme", it's no reflexion about how to play a map and the role of his tank. They might have 1000+ battles, and doing such mistakes its just unskilled players who should go back Dofus^^

jaxo #19 Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:13 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 49694 battles
  • [_CHS_] _CHS_
Sometimes I'm curious stats of those little Napoleons.
Last has about 0.4 kill per game and really poor dmg per battle.
He had only german tanks (top VK3601H) and intensively taught me how to play tier 8 russian HT.
:D

El_Grande #20 Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:16 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8384 battles
  • [-BV-] -BV-
i call my team or single players a noob from time to time.

but they all deseved it.
this game is packed with stupid ppl.
some examples:

random battle with my 35(t) on mines. i went alone through the town in the east. i killed 9 enemy tanks on my own and my whole team managed to get killed by the ramining 4. i captured the base and we won. ok this was lvl 2 fight but they lost a 14 vs 4 battle????

you see so much ppl (i think its gets worst the higher the players tier goes) with rear armour to enemy. they get attacked in the rear and they just tun their turret. you see ppl with a light tanks parking right in front of your heavy tank and try to shot you.
on Murvanka you see the whole team hiding in the forrest and get all shot down from arti.
and 90% of all players just go for kill and not for win.
and i hate ppl calling me a noob cause i didnt got a kill. but after the match i get over 1500 exp
KILLS TELL NOTHING ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU PERFORMED IN BATTLE.
if you kill 8 players which got only 5% hp left youll still get no exp

i hate losing games cause ppl act stupid.
sometimes i think 50% of the players are just 10 year old kids
isnt this game pegi 16? i think i read it somewhere.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users