Tanks and equipment market

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

AlyTenno #1 Posted 20 February 2016 - 05:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 525 battles

I'm not sure if this is the place where I should post a proposal for a new ideea,a new thing that I would want to see in WorldOfTanks,but I will do it anyway.

So,the ideea is basically a sort of market,where all players can put tanks,components and equipments for sale on a platform,so that other players that might need them will be able to buy them at a lower price than the standard one,and also the sellers will be able to get a higher amount of credits than simply selling it right away for half of its initial value.This will be especially helpful for new players,wich tend to not have a lot of credits.

Because of the possible ways in wich some players might try to abuse this system to get more credits or items form other accounts,I also thinked at the ways in wich the abuse can be stopped:

1-The selling prices can not go lower than half of the item's price,and also not higher than it's standard price.

2-When a player is putting an item for selling,he will pay a fee of 5% of it's listed price.If the item is not bought in a week,the item will be restored to the player's account.If the item is instead bought within the 7 days limit,the fee will be refunded to the selling player.

3-While being on sale,the tanks will still ocuppy their garage slot until being bought and transfered to the buyer's account.

Also,the buyer will be prompted with a message in the case he does not have a free garage slot for the tank he is willing to buy.

Hope you will like my suggestion :)

Edited by AlyTenno, 20 February 2016 - 05:03 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users