if u want to chat Pm me i can send u some information
so u can decide what it was
peace

Wolfesblut #42 Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:05 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 17283 battles
  • [READ] READ
There are definitely some ground forces in Libya, but not what you call an "army" or a "fighting group", some special forces, advisers and Forward Air Controllers. And this isn't officially denied.

BloodZ #43 Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:36 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 12814 battles

View PostWolfesblut, on 07 September 2011 - 02:05 AM, said:

There are definitely some ground forces in Libya, but not what you call an "army" or a "fighting group", some special forces, advisers and Forward Air Controllers. And this isn't officially denied.

True

Sotahullu #44 Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:56 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 15540 battles
Normally i would stay far,far away from this kinda discussion but i couldnt ignore this one thing...

Why everyone thinks that libya current state of affairs would be changed or anything?
Would people want their free healthcare or school taken away?

No, i think not...

Edit: And i dont know if "state of affairs" is the right name for it.

OldIronsides #45 Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:17 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4297 battles

View PostDr_Nooooo, on 06 September 2011 - 08:29 PM, said:

Partisans are terrorists according to the Hague Conventions.

I wonder if there is any real definition of "terrorist".
But I really like those "terrorists" that helped to crush your "Reich"!  :Smile_great:

Warozelot #46 Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:53 AM

Private

• Player
  • 28215 battles
And once again "History is written by the winner". if you lose a revolution u are a terrorist, if u win you are a fighter for freedom.

OldIronsides #47 Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:11 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4297 battles

View PostWarozelot, on 07 September 2011 - 07:53 AM, said:

And once again "History is written by the winner". if you lose a revolution u are a terrorist, if u win you are a fighter for freedom.

Still everyone has the chance to define for herself/himself what it would be. It's more about personal (political) attitude or understanding of ethic principles when it comes (i.e.) to judging someone as terrorist or freedom fighter. And that's just the way it should be, even if one personally dislikes the view of some other persons.

Warozelot #48 Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 28215 battles
That is what you can do at the moment but how the world will remember them in hundred years or thousand. Look at some examples in the history (Nero, Arminius, Erwin Rommel,...)

tedtank #49 Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:22 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 4475 battles
Ok i am getting pissed off now........It's a civil war.Noone cares if Gaddaffi was good and if those are freedom fighters,they are fighting.Which means killing other people.Terrorists or not they remove human lives.For me that's enough to judge.

Tony_Soprano #50 Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26103 battles
  • [S-T-K] S-T-K
I see many brainwashed people around here, "Big Brother" aka Rothschilds, CIA, CNN, BBC.... done very good job.

Whats happening in Libya is strictly their own business. Nobody bombed America when they  committed biggest genocide known in human history by killing all those Indian people, not to mention African-American guys.

In Libya, during colonel Gaddafi, water was free although there is desert everywhere, oil costs 10 cents, when u marry u get free land with connection  of water and electricity, health insurance and education  was free. Will see whats going to be cost of oil in Libya after war, and will health insurance and education be free again.

Of course if u demonstrate u will get beaten, but also u will be beaten if u do that in UK or USA or EU. Those u call freedom fighters are just mercenaries, who would do everything for money.

Tony82 #51 Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:23 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 13302 battles
  • [ZPD] ZPD

View PostWindSurfer, on 06 September 2011 - 04:38 PM, said:

im not sure but they are not terorrists. so ex-president was a dictator like a saddam and they are demanding for a democracy.

yes its all about democracy and not the oil  :D

Templarr #52 Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1345 battles
  • [DDNS] DDNS
To be honest, the only people who truely know what this really is about, is the people fighting there.

I stopped trusting the words of media and politicians long ago...

MathiasDK #53 Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5114 battles

View PostDr_Nooooo, on 06 September 2011 - 06:00 PM, said:

Yes but the terrorists captured this tank from the Libyan Armed Forces. And the LAF never owned Type 59s, but lots of T-54/55. So it's probably a T-55.

They are not terrorist's they are FREEDOM FIGHTERS :Smile-izmena::Smile-izmena:

Arkhell #54 Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:05 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 16942 battles
recent wars

every war started by the US is about oil.
every war started by the NATO (with a big hand from the US) is about oil.

it's all about the oil people get used to it.

cDa #55 Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 5572 battles
im sorry that i added oil on fire with off topic, but please guys, no more about lybia war, keep it on topic, guy asked about tank..

ColdHeat #56 Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:28 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 6126 battles

View Posttedtank, on 07 September 2011 - 12:22 PM, said:

Ok i am getting pissed off now........It's a civil war.Noone cares if Gaddaffi was good and if those are freedom fighters,they are fighting.Which means killing other people.Terrorists or not they remove human lives.For me that's enough to judge.

If a familymember of yours gets shot by a policeman for the sake that he/she protested peacefully, you might think otherwise if removing the life of those who killed him/her would be such an act of infamy.

I'm most amused by those who talk about others being brainwashed people when its often more the other way round. Seeing some evil masterplans behind everything or even conspiracies is very fashionable nowadays, so these people who surf on this wave can portray themselves as someone enlightened. Still it does not make facts any more true.

If people uprise in such huge numbers, it should be obvious that it wasn't paradise to everyone. Maybe someone should ask the people from the cyrenaica, how they see the tripolitanian controlled regime.

Last but not least: This war wasn't started neither by the US nor the NATO. WTF!!???
This doesn't make any sense at all if you take a look on the renewing growing relations between libya and the western world in the past decade. It was an event clearly inspired by the arab spring and once a civil war was formed, after long contemplation, some NATO and non NATO countries saw their chance in supporting them. Not necessarily out of philanthrophy and especially not because of broken human rights but to support their own goals and finally get rid of an unwanted problem child, known for political instability when it comes to foreign relations. You see it with Kim Jong Il or Fidel Castro that dictators who might be able to hold stability in their own country often behave very insentinent when it comes to foreign affairs. The NATO countries involved are just lucky that their goal which they share with the insurgents is not an evil one this time.

ColdHeat #57 Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:29 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 6126 battles
PS: Please forgive us the offtopic but the question from the topic author has long been solved :)

Nathaniak #58 Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:53 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11417 battles
It's not just NATO, it's also several African countries. Worldwide, governments have declared the TNC to be the national government of Libya. Already, work is underway on restoring the war damage. Fuel, food and water hare being shipped in until the infrastructure is back and running.

Yes, Libya is currently in a mess, but that happens when there's war. If the loyalists had pushed the TNC forces out of Tripoli and back to Benghazi, the war damage would not have magically vanished. NATO could not have shipped an entire army to Libya without it being noticed. Even if, as I highly doubt, the western media is owned by these shadowy manipulators, then the non-western media (Chinese state media most likely) would have picked up on it.

If NATO were actually behind the TNC, why are there occasional cases of NATO planes accidently attacking captured tanks? Are they doing it on purpose? Or are they merely a sideshow, not in possession of all the facts? If the US have done it to gain the oil for themselves, why have oil prices risen throughout the conflict, only to slightly subside when the oil installations fell into TNC hands?

It all comes down to Occam's Razor in the end. The conspiracy hypothesis makes no better explanation of the facts than the commonplace hypothesis.

What about Gaddafi encouraging people to flock to his compound in the hope that NATO won't attack civilians - which they did not?

How come only conspiracy websites are spreading this hypothesis, although non-conspiracy news ignored by the mass media is often spread by general social media? Are all those radio reports, videos and pictures of the TNC forces fake or staged?

That website linked above is a conspiracy theory website. False flag ops happen constantly, by all powers, throughout history - from major offensives to Call of Duty. It's not so unusual.

If these conspirators are so powerful, why have they not silenced those who spread these theories? If they are so oil-dependent, why do they put their energies inot gaining more of it by the year despite us having probably passed peak oil, instead of developing replacement technologies. Plenty of Western countries will be affected by global warming, but that seems to have little effect on US policies. Bush refused to pass the regulations, and they're not getting through the US Senate any time soon...

Your hypothesis is full of flaws - just like those who deny 9/11 was a terrorist attack, just like those who claim the Nazis had UFOs and H-bombs, just like those who claim that aliens are abducting random people. It's based on a very narrow-minded approach known as 'cherry-picking' - ignoring all evidence to the contrary. Or, in your case, claiming that the evidence has been fabricated, and the the lack of evidence is a result of the efficiency of the cover-up - they havn't got to you yet, though.

ColdHeat #59 Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 6126 battles
Well said. And the more you think about the need of "special forces" the clearer it gets. You indeed need a lot of contact persons who cooperate with the TNC, so you can tell friend from foe, know about the TNC progress and can direct the airstrikes efficiently. This doesn't make those people combatants necessarily.

Bobbydancer #60 Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:24 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 42737 battles
  • [GGG] GGG

View PostcDa, on 06 September 2011 - 06:52 PM, said:

My grand uncle worked in Lybia(pensioned about 5 yrs ago), this is how he explains life there: no households pay bills(water,power,heating), petrol is very cheap, about 10l for price of chocolate bar, health and education is free, students that wish to study abroad get payed studies, 2400 eur a month(like a salary),payed food,car,appartment. newlywed couple gets an appartment...

Now if that is called dictatorship.. screw democracy.. i want a "dictator"

And if u get so lucky to get enrolled in gaddafies private bodyguard you will get raped dailies for free, by all his family and himself and also hes other leaders.

And if u are supposed to dont support goverment u will get free education on how to pull out youre own finger nails. Electrocute youre own balls and so on. And this things u support cause u have an uncle there? and u are a moderator to a forum where kids are, and u freely try support people like this denying there crtiminal behaviur so other kids will think this things are ok? You should realy reconcider youre position on this forum or concider to shut up with youre extremes opinions. Or of course u can instead ban me from this forum. That would been more Gadafi style..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users