Jump to content


486 Series - Questions & Answers


  • Please log in to reply
2571 replies to this topic

Pejote #2021 Posted 06 February 2017 - 08:22 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12706 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    02-23-2012

Hello,

 

so, I'm in a rather bad situation here. I got banned in a normal battle because I shot my platoon mate and now I won't be able to participate in the tournament (we already have 4 wins and are going to advance into playoffs). Would it be possible to do something about it? Like postpone the ban after the tournament or something like that?

 

Thanks for answer.

 

Petur



Soov #2022 Posted 06 February 2017 - 08:29 PM

    Associate eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 4874 battles
  • 1,014
  • [AIM] AIM
  • Member since:
    11-13-2010

View PostPejote, on 06 February 2017 - 07:22 PM, said:

Hello,

 

so, I'm in a rather bad situation here. I got banned in a normal battle because I shot my platoon mate and now I won't be able to participate in the tournament (we already have 4 wins and are going to advance into playoffs). Would it be possible to do something about it? Like postpone the ban after the tournament or something like that?

 

Thanks for answer.

 

Petur

 

I answered already your PM.

 

Sorry can't do anything - you will have to wait until ban is over :(



Soov #2023 Posted 06 February 2017 - 08:34 PM

    Associate eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 4874 battles
  • 1,014
  • [AIM] AIM
  • Member since:
    11-13-2010

Playoff start at 20:40 CET.

 

Final is Bo3



SinGe_StronG #2024 Posted 07 February 2017 - 11:01 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5421 battles
  • 1
  • [_THC] _THC
  • Member since:
    04-23-2013
how many players can log in 3v3 486 series 8 tir. can only give only  3 or i can apply and may substitute?  tnx

Soov #2025 Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:22 PM

    Associate eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 4874 battles
  • 1,014
  • [AIM] AIM
  • Member since:
    11-13-2010

View PostSinGe_StronG, on 07 February 2017 - 10:01 AM, said:

how many players can log in 3v3 486 series 8 tir. can only give only  3 or i can apply and may substitute?  tnx

 

Team can have only 3 players. No reserve are allowed - its one evening cup.

Bucifel #2026 Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:24 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 19925 battles
  • 668
  • [ROLD] ROLD
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

i have a problem with a player from my team...he just told me he cant be online anymore for T8 tournament today and registrations are closed already...

exist any solution to change my team?



Berbo #2027 Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:49 PM

    Associate eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 29022 battles
  • 4,545
  • [F_T_B] F_T_B
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostBucifel, on 08 February 2017 - 05:24 PM, said:

i have a problem with a player from my team...he just told me he cant be online anymore for T8 tournament today and registrations are closed already...

exist any solution to change my team?

 

It's too late for today, all battles are scheduled already ^^

 

Please try to give us a poke while the registration is still open and yes urgent changes at that point can be done, we just need the nicknames of players who will be added/removed (assuming you're the captain)

 

Cheers



bmaya #2028 Posted 08 February 2017 - 07:19 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 30543 battles
  • 167
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011
The starting sides of each team on the maps are decided randomly for every battle right? 

Edited by bmaya, 08 February 2017 - 07:19 PM.


Berbo #2029 Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:00 PM

    Associate eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 29022 battles
  • 4,545
  • [F_T_B] F_T_B
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View Postbmaya, on 08 February 2017 - 07:19 PM, said:

The starting sides of each team on the maps are decided randomly for every battle right? 

 

Correct, that's how the system should work

Raymundoooo #2030 Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:25 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3762 battles
  • 3
  • [VIIWO] VIIWO
  • Member since:
    10-19-2016
Hi, what happens if 2 teams are splitting 1st and 2nd place, and 2 teams are splitting 3rd and 4th place? Only first 2 teams advances further or all 4 teams goes into playoffs? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Raymundoooo, 08 February 2017 - 08:29 PM.


Stige_ #2031 Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:33 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5298 battles
  • 62
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011
Playoff when?

Berbo #2032 Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:46 PM

    Associate eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 29022 battles
  • 4,545
  • [F_T_B] F_T_B
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostRaymundoooo, on 08 February 2017 - 08:25 PM, said:

Hi, what happens if 2 teams are splitting 1st and 2nd place, and 2 teams are splitting 3rd and 4th place? Only first 2 teams advances further or all 4 teams goes into playoffs? Thanks in advance.

 

the actual ranking is shown on the left column, if it's
1

1

2

then all 4 teams will go to play off.

 

View PostStige_, on 08 February 2017 - 08:33 PM, said:

Playoff when?

 

Soon tm



luciffer #2033 Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:59 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 47303 battles
  • 998
  • [DBWS] DBWS
  • Member since:
    12-27-2011
http://worldoftanks....eam/5000136315/ this team names are allowed?

matte40 #2034 Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:11 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16396 battles
  • 318
  • [L0SE] L0SE
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012

View PostBerbo, on 08 February 2017 - 07:46 PM, said:

 

the actual ranking is shown on the left column, if it's
1

1

2

then all 4 teams will go to play off.

 

It's not like that Berbo. If there's two teams on the first place then the next two are shown as 3rd and 3rd. And only the two teams in first place goes to playoffs.



braintuma #2035 Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:13 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 16387 battles
  • 2,296
  • [NOPAN] NOPAN
  • Member since:
    12-14-2010
24 minutes between rounds today. whatever happened to the nice 13 minutes gap we used to have just a couple months ago?

Berbo #2036 Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:22 PM

    Associate eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 29022 battles
  • 4,545
  • [F_T_B] F_T_B
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View Postmatte40, on 10 February 2017 - 07:11 PM, said:

 

It's not like that Berbo. If there's two teams on the first place then the next two are shown as 3rd and 3rd. And only the two teams in first place goes to playoffs.

 

I don't know what it is, that's why I said "if it's". I gave one of the options as the guy above didn't really give any details :p

 

View Postloituma, on 10 February 2017 - 07:13 PM, said:

24 minutes between rounds today. whatever happened to the nice 13 minutes gap we used to have just a couple months ago?

 

1700 teams happened, we had 600-700 with 13min breaks

matte40 #2037 Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:33 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16396 battles
  • 318
  • [L0SE] L0SE
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012

View PostBerbo, on 10 February 2017 - 06:22 PM, said:

 

I don't know what it is, that's why I said "if it's". I gave one of the options as the guy above didn't really give any details :p

 

My point was that it can't even be like it was on your example. And the correct answer for the guy above would be that only the two winners goes to playoff. :)

Berbo #2038 Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:49 PM

    Associate eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 29022 battles
  • 4,545
  • [F_T_B] F_T_B
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View Postmatte40, on 10 February 2017 - 07:33 PM, said:

 

My point was that it can't even be like it was on your example. And the correct answer for the guy above would be that only the two winners goes to playoff. :)

 

Technically 6 winners can go to play off as long as they are ranked equally

matte40 #2039 Posted 10 February 2017 - 08:14 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16396 battles
  • 318
  • [L0SE] L0SE
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012

View PostBerbo, on 10 February 2017 - 06:49 PM, said:

 

Technically 6 winners can go to play off as long as they are ranked equally

 

I know but still my whole point was that if two teams has 13 points and they drawed eachother they are both 1st. If next two teams has 7 points and they drawed eachother they are both 3rd, not 2nd. And only the two guys goes through. And that's what the guy asked.

unco #2040 Posted 10 February 2017 - 08:26 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 20353 battles
  • 115
  • [HEFFY] HEFFY
  • Member since:
    07-01-2011
Can someone please explain what's the logic behind 20 minutes between battles? 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users