• Please log in to reply
443 replies to this topic

Hammerbolt #441 Posted 03 December 2017 - 08:11 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 32085 battles
  • [TEC] TEC

View PostMisterWhippy, on 03 December 2017 - 06:04 PM, said:

Is the ammorack weakness as bad as the Cent 1?

I think so, yes. I haven't played it in a while, but I certainly don't remember being this shocked.

Hardass #442 Posted 03 December 2017 - 10:29 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 31286 battles

View PostZeeAa, on 02 March 2016 - 04:02 AM, said:

Hmmm? Do you know how to use premium tank, your supposed to put the crew of another tank in it? Not retrain any crew specifically for it.

And to get it you needed to play some games in Cent AX, so I would think you should have 100% crew on it already. Ignore this if you are traning a new crew on it, or if you have several medium crews, just that some people make the mistake so figured I mention it.

I've had about 80 games now, starting to get OK with it. It's still making a little less credits than I want, but I think it will improve as you learn how to play in in different maps and situations. The gun is kinda funny. Accuracy is not great and sometimes you miss even fully aimed, but when it hits, it can fairly well pen IS-3 from front. Pretty nice for a medium.

For equiptment I have coated optics, gun laying drive and camonet, intend to replace the last with vents after they come on sale. I think I also need to rearrange crew skills and perks, some of them are horribly picked, I recall I have 4th skill going on the crew.

The buff will be whatever, personally I'd like to see turret armor, DPM or alfa damage increased. Any of them. No problem with speed, accuracy, aim time or bloom, I think those are more or less OK. I do understand better players would like it to be more mobile. 

your not supposed to use other tank crew in you premiums you can do i have a few premium tanks that have their own crew as well as crew i have used it to train i the black mutz has E50 crew members in it but i also have a 100% 3 tier crew for it in the barracks. stating that your supposed to do it is wrong you dont have to but you can do. fyi my type crew has never been out of the Type 59 since i bought it 5 tier crew

Search_Warrant #443 Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:55 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 23561 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
Also why is the gun mounted center of a giant angled paper roof plate? its a giant weak spot, you cant even see the enemy when looking threw the gun but they can sure as hell SHOOT YOUR GOD DAM HUGE ROOF.

fishbob101 #444 Posted 10 December 2017 - 07:04 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19542 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

Quite like this thing, turret armour is a really nice feature as well as the -10* gun dep and its a helluva lot more manoeuvrable than I thought it would be. I think this tank follows the British high-tier practice of having the ammo rack located behind the lower plate (or that sorta region) but if y'play hulldown its not really too much of an issue, and the tiny height of the hull helps a lot in hiding it.

Gun does seem a bit derpy at times, however only my loader so far is at 100%. Equipment layout I use is Rammer/V.Stabs/Vents, the later only because of my crew being at 75% when I first started. I might drop for coated optics once my crew is at 100% but I'll have 426 view range by then. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users