Heavy TD Medium Tanks

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

zukimik #1 Posted 24 February 2016 - 01:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 56627 battles
  • [B4DD] B4DD
With each update this Game becomes  more and more unfriendly game, soon it will become World of Medium Tanks. They removed all TD's maps ..you can't play TD anymore because if you want to hit something you must go front line and the TD's were designed to be stealthy and sneaky tanks because you don't have the turret advantage and you're very slow ETC. Heavy's also lost the reason for playing them (except for 2-3 heavy's) because WOT have a brilliant idea to introduce gold amo as premium amo so everyone can use it, fair enough but please remove the heavy tanks then, the only good think that a heavy has it's is armour , which no longer apply because every single player fires premium amo and in this case there is no armor, so what's the point of playing heavy ???? You're slow, poor rate of fire, no movement no nothing ... just the armor which is a crap against premium amo, no matter which tipe of tank use it, they will penetrate you anywhere and no matter the angle you apply, 2 out of 3 premium rounds will penetrate your Mouse or E100 turret. So what can you do ? .... play medium's with premium amo as every single one and forget about TD's or a  Heavy. If wasn't these 4 sets of missions to complete you will never meet a heavy or a heavy TD in the game, which will soon happen as soon as every one finish their missions.

Edited by zukimik, 25 February 2016 - 10:50 AM.

Tactical1 #2 Posted 24 February 2016 - 11:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10782 battles

+ you forgot Light Tanks.

I loved playing LTs but i sold them because they're just useless... I'm not an unicum or anything like that, just an average player, but facing tier 10 (OP) meds with a tier 7/8 light tank is a joke.

Edited by Tactical1, 24 February 2016 - 11:51 PM.

Fortis_Flame #3 Posted 24 February 2016 - 11:56 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 38634 battles

this game is all about meds. no matter of the map. med with gold penetrates any heavy. im talking about tier X games.

lower tiers against noobs and polaks can be also win in other class of tanks.

zukimik #4 Posted 25 February 2016 - 10:43 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 56627 battles
  • [B4DD] B4DD
Yes im talking about Tier IX and Tier X, lower tiers are easy and there no one fires premium rounds in your heavy, buy I play this game to reach Tier X tanks and games, in the end this is the main reason for playing this game ... to reach Tier X, no ?.... I play this game for a loooong time .... i'm registered since 2009..... I don't play it a lot ... like 2-3 days a week for 3 to 4 hours each playing day, and I've seen all the stages that this game went trough, until 2013 was very OK, but then they change the game in favor of medium tank and this is what happen with each update. I never seen a medium tank to be nerfed, only heavy's and TD's instead they still buff all medium tanks. I give you one example .... i played like 2 years on the T57 line and when i finally reach it they choose to nerf it and not once but twice, it unfair since i couldn't reach it faster so i can play the tank when was fully upgraded, after 2 years playing the T57 live and when i finally reach it i play a much much bad tank than use to be before and there are more examples like this.  About the light tanks these still have 2-3 maps to play on them... you keep playing until finally got spawned on Malinovka, Prokhorovka or Fiery Salient :).

Edited by zukimik, 25 February 2016 - 10:53 AM.

Also tagged with Heavy, TD, Medium Tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users