9.14 minimap has view and draw distance circles... but still can't increase size beyond it's...

minimap

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Y_O_L_0 #1 Posted 27 February 2016 - 01:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19543 battles
  • [FUSED] FUSED

G'day!

I play on a laptop and my screen is small, so I installed a mod that shows the circles on the minimap and gives me the possibility to increase the minimap so it covers the enemy players list, thus I can see what is going on.

In the new patch (9.14) they added the view and draw range circles, which is nice, but now I need a mod to be able to increase the size of the minimap beyond its limit, beyond the limit where it meets the enemy players list.

I found a file in the game directory - minimap.pyc - (...\World of Tanks\res\scripts\client\gui\scaleform) and I opened it with Notepad++, but there are way to many stuff in there for me to find what I need to change to be able to make it bigger.

Does anyone know of a mod that gives me the possibility to increase the minimap beyond its limit? (I know about the "-" and "+"...) I don't want to use the same mod for 9.14 as I don't like the tank markers in this one, they're ugly, I like the original WG minimap markers.

CroustibatFR #2 Posted 29 February 2016 - 01:50 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 23297 battles
I know of one. It is called "buy a bigger screen and be done with it". Works wonders :trollface:

FreestyIer #3 Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13043 battles
  • [5CZ] 5CZ
i have  a similar problem...i cant zoom the minimap at all...yes i know which buttom to press but still it doesnt do anything :/

Also tagged with minimap

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users