Jump to content


Returning player Looking for fun

unicum

  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

C_S_ #1 Posted 01 March 2016 - 01:57 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25138 battles
  • 308
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013
hello, I have been away for a while. Looking to get back into the game with a good group of people, English speaking clan is needed. I am not looking for new clans inactive etc clans. thank you for reading 

acogshot #2 Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:04 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 14934 battles
  • 196
  • [CMERC] CMERC
  • Member since:
    01-20-2014

We are always interested in good players at CMERC. Joining us you would have the opportunity to make a big impact in our active English-speaking international community. We do tier 6 clan wars and tier 8 skirmishes every day, and all we ask is that you give us 3 days attendance per week whilst using Teamspeak.

 

Good luck with your search :)



Rockas01 #3 Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:08 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Clan Commander
  • 25492 battles
  • 442
  • [DIRE] DIRE
  • Member since:
    12-02-2011
nice after a long time suddenly leave without saying anything:P, also seen you once in last 2 months maybe:P, would go for kitty as they are also not doing anything to join up in

C_S_ #4 Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:10 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25138 battles
  • 308
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013

View PostRockas01, on 01 March 2016 - 01:08 AM, said:

nice after a long time suddenly leave without saying anything:P, also seen you once in last 2 months maybe:P, would go for kitty as they are also not doing anything to join up in

 

I spoke to koral before leaving. as he was the reason and the commander when i joined. wish you very best of luck.

Edited by C_S_, 01 March 2016 - 02:12 AM.


Rockas01 #5 Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:17 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Clan Commander
  • 25492 battles
  • 442
  • [DIRE] DIRE
  • Member since:
    12-02-2011

View PostC_S_, on 01 March 2016 - 02:10 AM, said:

 

I spoke to koral before leaving. as he was the reason and the commander when i joined. wish you very best of luck.

 

yeah i heard of now, but looking for what now exactly is you are never ingame?, if u looking for a fun clan without cw and sh demands just go for KITTY or something like that

arturo112 #6 Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:22 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9034 battles
  • 578
  • Member since:
    06-02-2013

View PostRockas01, on 01 March 2016 - 01:17 AM, said:

 

yeah i heard of now, but looking for what now exactly is you are never ingame?, if u looking for a fun clan without cw and sh demands just go for KITTY or something like that

 

I guess reading is a bit hard for you, but maybe if you put a bit of effort in and read the thread you would see that he wrote that he was away and has recently returned to the game. Not playing the game is a pretty good reason for not being online. :facepalm:

Rockas01 #7 Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:27 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Clan Commander
  • 25492 battles
  • 442
  • [DIRE] DIRE
  • Member since:
    12-02-2011

View Postarturo112, on 01 March 2016 - 02:22 AM, said:

 

I guess reading is a bit hard for you, but maybe if you put a bit of effort in and read the thread you would see that he wrote that he was away and has recently returned to the game. Not playing the game is a pretty good reason for not being online. :facepalm:

 

never ever seen him in any sh or cw, so sorry that I ask further in. As I didnt get the point to leave without telling anyone but only the old commander who is in other clan now. So it is interesting what he is looking for as other commanders can't really make up out of this post what CS is searching for, no raging just further info;)

C_S_ #8 Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:47 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25138 battles
  • 308
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013

View PostRockas01, on 01 March 2016 - 01:27 AM, said:

 

never ever seen him in any sh or cw, so sorry that I ask further in. As I didnt get the point to leave without telling anyone but only the old commander who is in other clan now. So it is interesting what he is looking for as other commanders can't really make up out of this post what CS is searching for, no raging just further info;)

 

Rocha I am looking for good natured, English speaking clan ( Majority English Speakers) which is not possible in JCK2L. I was in the clan as favour to Koral and since I got back and saw he had left the clan I left as well after letting him know. As for not speaking to you or anyone else in clan I dont know anyone, I never did. I am a bit disappointed how you are handling this and simple conversation with koral would have cleared things. I hope this suffice as an explanation you have demanded, which I am not sure you were entitled to begin with.

Edited by C_S_, 01 March 2016 - 02:48 AM.


Rockas01 #9 Posted 01 March 2016 - 03:08 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Clan Commander
  • 25492 battles
  • 442
  • [DIRE] DIRE
  • Member since:
    12-02-2011

View PostC_S_, on 01 March 2016 - 02:47 AM, said:

 

Rocha I am looking for good natured, English speaking clan ( Majority English Speakers) which is not possible in JCK2L. I was in the clan as favour to Koral and since I got back and saw he had left the clan I left as well after letting him know. As for not speaking to you or anyone else in clan I dont know anyone, I never did. I am a bit disappointed how you are handling this and simple conversation with koral would have cleared things. I hope this suffice as an explanation you have demanded, which I am not sure you were entitled to begin with.

 

As I took over his position, together with thecupd, But hey if u just said hi to all the new guys u see 99 percent is english speaking now. So I think(so do more people think it is a strange move. to do, but i wish u the best in the future, hope you will be playing more then 2 clanbattles in 1 year,

Edited by Rockas01, 01 March 2016 - 03:43 AM.


C_S_ #10 Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:27 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25138 battles
  • 308
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013

View PostRockas01, on 01 March 2016 - 02:08 AM, said:

 

As I took over his position, together with thecupd, But hey if u just said hi to all the new guys u see 99 percent is english speaking now. So I think(so do more people think it is a strange move. to do, but i wish u the best in the future, hope you will be playing more then 2 clanbattles in 1 year,

 

Hmm you refuse to read the message properly yet again. Me being in the clan was a favour I wasnt there for CW or wasnt committed to cw or sh and inactivity was a given when I joined, As for your salty messages I refuse to drag myself to your level and make a public scene about something so trivial.   

Out of respect for a friend (Koral) Lets end this conversation here. 


Edited by C_S_, 01 March 2016 - 04:36 AM.


Rockas01 #11 Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:06 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Clan Commander
  • 25492 battles
  • 442
  • [DIRE] DIRE
  • Member since:
    12-02-2011

View PostC_S_, on 01 March 2016 - 04:27 AM, said:

 

Hmm you refuse to read the message properly yet again. Me being in the clan was a favour I wasnt there for CW or wasnt committed to cw or sh and inactivity was a given when I joined, As for your salty messages I refuse to drag myself to your level and make a public scene about something so trivial.   

Out of respect for a friend (Koral) Lets end this conversation here. 

 

:teethhappy:

_StronkCamper_ #12 Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:30 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8039 battles
  • 105
  • Member since:
    03-28-2014
PM sent

Taffman50 #13 Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:53 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 33672 battles
  • 326
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6
  • Member since:
    10-23-2013

P M sent from Brit6.

 

 


top_rat #14 Posted 01 March 2016 - 09:46 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 10124 battles
  • 186
  • Member since:
    01-29-2015
try bulls mate, uk based, and dam good fun, 

Come on to Teamspeak for a chat our address is 85.236.100.96:11157 password is bull. Just wait in the guest room until someone spots you 

 

Alternatively contact our current recruiters _GRUNT_ ,tcfreer , I_DO_BARBIE and top_rat

 

 

[BULL]Bulldogs
Four and a half years and still going stronk!



MadMax_80_ #15 Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:48 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 36672 battles
  • 11
  • [FILO] FILO
  • Member since:
    11-16-2011

Hello there fellow tanker! :)

You might want to check for the Havoc X gaming community (http://wot-uni.enjin.com/). This community was created by Sir_Havoc specifically to help players improve in a friendly environment. Today we consist of multiple clans, one doing serious clan wars on all tiers mainly, as well as some other clans (Havoc, Wot-Uni .. and many of them) being more on the fun and improvement side of things, doing team battles, strongholds, training sessions, fun games etc.

Havoc 2 sticks a bit out of this as we're referred to as "the asylum". We're a wild, crazy, funny gang, poking and proding the crap out of each other in a way that makes everyone relax and laugh. So if you like strait jackets and see things out there we might be just the clan to be for you! We only require people to be 16+ of age and be willing to use teamspeak when they play World of Tanks. For that we offer you a big community to rely on, to improve, to take part in and have fun! The best way to get an impression on us or H2VOC in particular, get onto our Teamspeak server (ts.wot-uni.com) and an officer will help you out. :) - You can also PM me here if you're interested.

Best regards

(MadMax_80_)



_SgtBomber_ #16 Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:09 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Clan Commander
  • 18664 battles
  • 1,334
  • [CRYPT] CRYPT
  • Member since:
    10-11-2012
Chain my man.. welcome back!

C_S_ #17 Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:52 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25138 battles
  • 308
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013

View PostBomBer_The_Reported_One, on 01 March 2016 - 01:09 PM, said:

Chain my man.. welcome back!

Some things never change. you have made yet another clan I see. xD

 



C_S_ #18 Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:59 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25138 battles
  • 308
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013
thank you for the messages I will consider them seriously. 

C_S_ #19 Posted 01 March 2016 - 09:13 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25138 battles
  • 308
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013

I have decided on a clan.. ty for replying. glhf



Trevez #20 Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:59 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Clan Commander
  • 32388 battles
  • 1,042
  • Member since:
    06-01-2011
GL GL Chain Smoker, can always come back home





Also tagged with unicum

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users