• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

t1r3sz #1 Posted 03 March 2016 - 06:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26840 battles

Yo Buggaming,
Your customer sevice is 0/10
The ppl there, are unpolite, useless idiots, who just don't gice a fu*k about your problem! I've asked them several times the easiest requests on Earth, but still they managed to ingore it...
They told me that I lose all my battles because my bad gameplay, so I should watch more Quickybabe (WTF???!?!). These ppl are getting paid for this kind of "helping"??? (1 advice from me: fire them.)
Also they told me, to post my problems here, so I did, and I'm so freakin' curious what the actual fudge will happen. I guess this post just will get deleted eventually.

Just try to [edited]pretend that you're caring for your players just a little [edited]tiny bit.

Peace!

Joggaman #2 Posted 04 March 2016 - 03:07 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23597 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

So, your problem is that you lose?

CroustibatFR #3 Posted 04 March 2016 - 04:02 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 23297 battles

I understand you don't like their answer, but it still is true nevertheless; you, and only you, are responsible of your failures. If you fail very often, it means you are not playing the way you are supposed to.

So you can either try to play the way it is needed to win, or keep losing. Simple, really.

Oh BTW saying "post your problems on the forums" is the equivalent of "buzz off", since there are no WG officials on the forum.

I don't understand what your rant is about though. You seem to be doing pretty ok.

Edited by CroustibatFR, 04 March 2016 - 04:03 PM.

t1r3sz #4 Posted 04 March 2016 - 10:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26840 battles

View PostCroustibatFR, on 04 March 2016 - 03:02 PM, said:

I understand you don't like their answer, but it still is true nevertheless; you, and only you, are responsible of your failures. If you fail very often, it means you are not playing the way you are supposed to.

So you can either try to play the way it is needed to win, or keep losing. Simple, really.

Oh BTW saying "post your problems on the forums" is the equivalent of "buzz off", since there are no WG officials on the forum.

I don't understand what your rant is about though. You seem to be doing pretty ok.

I've just got incredibly pissed off about their attitude because when it's about to bann someone they act faster than light, and when it comes to help one of their "costumer" they just don't give a flyin' f*ck. I used the ticket system awfully lot of times and still I haven't got any usefull answers.. NOT a single one. In this case they gave me an advice to watch Quickybaby, I hope You feel how ridiculous is this...
And am I supposed to carry all my games? Then why the hell they give me 14 (almost always totally useless) teammates?!
And it's pretty clear that they didn't want to help me, as You said they just wanted to get rid of me. Disgusting...

View PostJoggaman, on 04 March 2016 - 02:07 PM, said:

So, your problem is that you lose?

Ofc not, but having a 20 lose streak is the point where my head starts to smoke. And I'm not even complaining only about the loses. Sorry if it's not clear to You what I'm trying to say, English obviously isn't my first language.

Edited by t1r3sz, 04 March 2016 - 10:09 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users