Arty Salute and Class Based Stereotyping

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

b0d #1 Posted 03 March 2016 - 06:27 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 20053 battles

Hi

It is obvious to me that certain groups of WoT players discriminate against other WoT players using derogatory terms on the basis of the class of vehicle driven.  You people know who you are.

In repsonse to this ape mentality discrimination I propose a new salute or taunt to bolster the morale and taunt the class haters.

First though a little history.

It is said the two finger rude hand gesture comes from the middle age bowman who used it to taunt their opponents.

I propose therefore a taunt to be used by artilery players represented by the number "6" which represents the pointing finger (clicker finger) to show arty haters that the arty player still has use of their clicker finger.

Good day Sirs.

b0d #2 Posted 04 March 2016 - 09:58 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 20053 battles

rsanders5 #3 Posted 04 March 2016 - 11:10 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25796 battles

View Postb0d, on 03 March 2016 - 05:27 PM, said:

Hi

It is obvious to me that certain groups of WoT players discriminate against other WoT players using derogatory terms on the basis of the class of vehicle driven.  You people know who you are.

In repsonse to this ape mentality discrimination I propose a new salute or taunt to bolster the morale and taunt the class haters.

First though a little history.

It is said the two finger rude hand gesture comes from the middle age bowman who used it to taunt their opponents.

I propose therefore a taunt to be used by artilery players represented by the number "6" which represents the pointing finger (clicker finger) to show arty haters that the arty player still has use of their clicker finger.

Good day Sirs.

The archers salute is in reference that the French used to remove the index & middle fingers of an archer so that he could not shoot them. This

led to archers showing them that they still had the aforementioned digits & could still shoot. Wether you would be able to see such a gesture from

over a hundred yards away? I'm not sure.

On topic the problem with said proposal is most of us use the same index finger to fire the gun of whichever vehicle we are using at the time, we are

all, therefore, by definition 'clickers' regardless of vehicle type.

b0d #4 Posted 04 March 2016 - 04:40 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 20053 battles

View Postrsanders5, on 04 March 2016 - 11:10 AM, said:

The archers salute is in reference that the French used to remove the index & middle fingers of an archer so that he could not shoot them. This

led to archers showing them that they still had the aforementioned digits & could still shoot. Wether you would be able to see such a gesture from

over a hundred yards away? I'm not sure.

On topic the problem with said proposal is most of us use the same index finger to fire the gun of whichever vehicle we are using at the time, we are

all, therefore, by definition 'clickers' regardless of vehicle type.

Yes I agree but the arty-whiners are most sensitive to criticism and I feel sorry for that, so I let them maintain their fantasy.

rsanders5 #5 Posted 05 March 2016 - 10:30 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25796 battles

View Postb0d, on 04 March 2016 - 03:40 PM, said:

Yes I agree but the arty-whiners are most sensitive to criticism and I feel sorry for that, so I let them maintain their fantasy.

Fair point, can't have unhappy arty-whiners :)

Pansenmann #6 Posted 05 March 2016 - 10:35 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33909 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
is stereotyping another word for typing with both hands?

rsanders5 #7 Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:47 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25796 battles

View PostPansenmann, on 05 March 2016 - 09:35 AM, said:

is stereotyping another word for typing with both hands?

No that's just showing off :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users