Jump to content


Break a Confederate Record - Results


  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

MrConway #1 Posted 04 March 2016 - 11:26 AM

    WoWs Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 13046 battles
  • 862
  • [CIRC] CIRC
  • Member since:
    10-03-2013

 

Commanders,

 

We told you to show us what you could do, and you did!

 

The record during this contest was set high by panas992 and his 249 confederate medals!

Yes, he earned 249 confederate medals in a week, impressive!

 

Without further delay, here are the winners!

 

panas992 GIGABYTE GTX950 Xtreme Gaming graphics card
NGTS_Laponak AMX CDC + 7 days of Premium Account
patus3000 Skoda T40 + 7 days of Premium Account
Quirlhlino
filipbobrowski
panas993
TOMMY_BOOM
MaMKuH_MogHuK
Gucio1526
baloodoktor
7 days of Premium Account
eXsercheXserch
siwy108
damwoo99
Vasokol
xGuardiaN
narkomanic
freihand
Silbersternchen
jmc111
mepw
1 day of Premium Account


Congratulations to all of you who participated, the competition was fierce!

 

The in game price will be delivered on your account during the week.

As for the graphic card we will contact the winner by private message in the coming days.

 

Make sure to follow our Facebook page to keep up to date with our social media contests!

 

Once again, well done every one!

The community Team

 



8126Jakobsson #2 Posted 04 March 2016 - 12:11 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 67672 battles
  • 3,508
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

gj panas :honoring:

 

edit: ..both of you 


Edited by 8126Jakobsson, 04 March 2016 - 12:12 PM.


Laatikkomafia #3 Posted 04 March 2016 - 12:14 PM

    Brigadier

  • Beta Tester
  • 21883 battles
  • 4,344
  • [ELC-P] ELC-P
  • Member since:
    12-27-2010
249/7 = 35,5 confederates every day.

If he got a confederate medal in every battle he played, getting 249 would need around 25 hours of constant playing, without garage, queue and battle timer included. (6 minute battles). If we presume he used the whole week to get them, every 7th battle must have been a confederate one.

Good job, you had more time than 95% of the playerbase, or an Adobe program.

 

Edited by Laatikkomafia, 04 March 2016 - 02:04 PM.


Mikhail800 #4 Posted 04 March 2016 - 01:48 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 39011 battles
  • 1,993
  • [ANV-V] ANV-V
  • Member since:
    12-31-2011

Yes its only pure accident, that winner is panas992 and on 4th position is panas993...or not? 2 accounts created same day Created at: 2012-04-26...

 

Or....?


Edited by Mikhail800, 04 March 2016 - 01:50 PM.


MrConway #5 Posted 04 March 2016 - 03:11 PM

    WoWs Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 13046 battles
  • 862
  • [CIRC] CIRC
  • Member since:
    10-03-2013

View PostMikhail800, on 04 March 2016 - 01:48 PM, said:

Yes its only pure accident, that winner is panas992 and on 4th position is panas993...or not? 2 accounts created same day Created at: 2012-04-26...

 

Or....?

 

We actually thought this was weird as well, but we did check before announcing the results. Despite the similarities and the same registration date, both legitimately put the effort in to gain the medals for the competition.



luciffer #6 Posted 04 March 2016 - 03:20 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 49296 battles
  • 1,015
  • [DBWS] DBWS
  • Member since:
    12-27-2011

If i have two accounts luciffer and luciffer1 with:

luciffer : confederate 1000

and 

luciffer1: confederate 1

 

and then during the competition i pay 2500 gold twice to switch names on that accounts.

How would you detect that?



wsatnutter #7 Posted 04 March 2016 - 03:20 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 25116 battles
  • 7,754
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

next you will be telling us that the tooth fairy exists another bent competition just as what has gone before

do you really think that two totally different players created the accounts on the same day with the same name but one player had to take a one number up step?? [Edit] Mr Conway

I would accept the result if the players are from different countries or [Edit]


Edited by LordAxalon, 08 March 2016 - 11:44 AM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.


sir_alex_ice #8 Posted 04 March 2016 - 03:28 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 36610 battles
  • 453
  • Member since:
    05-16-2014
I would be highly suspicious of this many Confederate medals, considering how many players are spamming premium ammo aided by aimbots and auto aim mods.

Laponac #9 Posted 04 March 2016 - 03:29 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Community Contributor
  • 36948 battles
  • 1,518
  • [SAB4N] SAB4N
  • Member since:
    02-06-2014
Do i get bonus code for second price or will the price be directly transfered on my account? Cause i already have CDC and i guess i will just get compensation in credits? :(

GlN #10 Posted 04 March 2016 - 03:32 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24885 battles
  • 209
  • Member since:
    03-21-2013

View PostNGTS_Laponak, on 04 March 2016 - 04:29 PM, said:

Do i get bonus code for second price or will the price be directly transfered on my account? Cause i already have CDC and i guess i will just get compensation in credits? :(

 

The compensation should be gold, not credits. That's what u get if you buy a tank you already have.

8126Jakobsson #11 Posted 04 March 2016 - 04:11 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 67672 battles
  • 3,508
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View Postwsatnutter, on 04 March 2016 - 03:20 PM, said:

next you will be telling us that the tooth fairy exists another bent competition just as what has gone before

do you really think that two totally different players created the accounts on the same day with the same name but one player had to take a one number up step?? BS Mr Conway

I would accept the result if the players are from different countries or are they both in Greece? and the same town and house

 

So not only did he get most of them all but he also had the time to play his other account to 4th place (*6th, doh)? As if just winning wasn't impressive enough. 

Edited by 8126Jakobsson, 04 March 2016 - 04:13 PM.


MistikOne #12 Posted 04 March 2016 - 04:14 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 56010 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    06-22-2011

If you take a look at panas992 profile you will see that he has 682 confederate medals after 30918 battles(). Now lets say he played 100 games / day,

249/7=35.5 confederates / day (this means he got confederate medal every other battle)

30918 - 700 = 30218 (battles) and 682 - 249 = 433 (confederates) 

Now you divide number of battles with number of confederates he got before this contest 

and you will see that he was getting a confederate medal every 69th game. 

Now, my question is how the hell can he get that many medals only during this contest? 

Or maybe this contest works similar to RNG, what would make so much more sense. :)

 

Anyways congrats panas992 on your new graphics card, with which you can play on 60fps on medium settings!

 


Edited by MistikOne, 04 March 2016 - 04:15 PM.


MrConway #13 Posted 04 March 2016 - 04:33 PM

    WoWs Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 13046 battles
  • 862
  • [CIRC] CIRC
  • Member since:
    10-03-2013

View Postluciffer, on 04 March 2016 - 03:20 PM, said:

If i have two accounts luciffer and luciffer1 with:

luciffer : confederate 1000

and 

luciffer1: confederate 1

 

and then during the competition i pay 2500 gold twice to switch names on that accounts.

How would you detect that?

 

We don't track accounts by name, but by the ID, yours would be 502011308, this is unique and unchanging, so a nickname change would have no effect. You just had to sign up with the name for us to pull the ID. There is also a 30 day cooldown on reusing a nickname.

 

View PostNGTS_Laponak, on 04 March 2016 - 03:29 PM, said:

Do i get bonus code for second price or will the price be directly transfered on my account? Cause i already have CDC and i guess i will just get compensation in credits? :(

 

You should get gold compensation and a garage slot :)

 

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 04 March 2016 - 04:11 PM, said:

 

So not only did he get most of them all but he also had the time to play his other account to 4th place (*6th, doh)? As if just winning wasn't impressive enough. 

 

Just because the names and join date are similar, doesn't mean this is the same person. The data we have available suggests that these are two different players that registered their accounts together.

 

This is immaterial in any case. You can operate multiple accounts and could have participated with all of these, we did not specify anything else in the rules.



MrConway #14 Posted 04 March 2016 - 04:35 PM

    WoWs Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 13046 battles
  • 862
  • [CIRC] CIRC
  • Member since:
    10-03-2013

View PostMistikOne, on 04 March 2016 - 04:14 PM, said:

If you take a look at panas992 profile you will see that he has 682 confederate medals after 30918 battles(). Now lets say he played 100 games / day,

249/7=35.5 confederates / day (this means he got confederate medal every other battle)

30918 - 700 = 30218 (battles) and 682 - 249 = 433 (confederates) 

Now you divide number of battles with number of confederates he got before this contest 

and you will see that he was getting a confederate medal every 69th game. 

Now, my question is how the hell can he get that many medals only during this contest? 

Or maybe this contest works similar to RNG, what would make so much more sense. :)

 

Anyways congrats panas992 on your new graphics card, with which you can play on 60fps on medium settings!

 

 

If you are specifically playing for this contest and adjust your play style, you can farm these medals quite well.



Cobra6 #15 Posted 04 March 2016 - 04:38 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16333 battles
  • 15,830
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

Congratulations!

 

Only one familiar face in the results though (Laponak).

 

View PostMrConway, on 04 March 2016 - 02:11 PM, said:

 

We actually thought this was weird as well, but we did check before announcing the results. Despite the similarities and the same registration date, both legitimately put the effort in to gain the medals for the competition.

 

That is not the question. Are the IP addresses the same or not?

 

Cobra 6


Edited by Cobra6, 04 March 2016 - 04:40 PM.


panas992 #16 Posted 04 March 2016 - 04:47 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6915 battles
  • 7
  • [FARM-] FARM-
  • Member since:
    04-26-2012

View PostMikhail800, on 04 March 2016 - 12:48 PM, said:

Yes its only pure accident, that winner is panas992 and on 4th position is panas993...or not? 2 accounts created same day Created at: 2012-04-26...

 

Or....?

 

This is my brother 
;]

wsatnutter #17 Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:06 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 25116 battles
  • 7,754
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

View Postpanas992, on 04 March 2016 - 03:47 PM, said:

 

This is my brother 
;]

 

of course it is silly us

The_OrcMan #18 Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:08 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12818 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    08-31-2014
Impressive medal amounts. How many medals did other winners get? And I'm curious to know how many battles did these winners play during the competition?

Eronticque #19 Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:09 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20763 battles
  • 15
  • [VIVE1] VIVE1
  • Member since:
    04-16-2014
Could you give us some info about the rest of contenders? How many medals did they get? We know panas got 249, but was the second player far from winning?

Edited by Eronticque, 04 March 2016 - 05:09 PM.


Laatikkomafia #20 Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:10 PM

    Brigadier

  • Beta Tester
  • 21883 battles
  • 4,344
  • [ELC-P] ELC-P
  • Member since:
    12-27-2010

View Postpanas992, on 04 March 2016 - 05:47 PM, said:

 

This is my brother 
;]



Do you happen to be twins?






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users