I get warned for leaving game ( not my false )

warn leaving game

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

DarK_icEr #1 Posted 06 March 2016 - 12:10 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2777 battles
Im not sure when i need to write this so i will write here if that is not a problem...
So, i have been warned for leaving game, and it said something like "first and last time", and if i continue that all my progress will be lost...
So the problem is in that I NEVER LEFT ANY GAME EVER ! My game ( comp ) crashes and i cannot do anything to fix that because most of games i play on my comp crashes same like WoT... so that not happens really often but happens sometimes, and i get this warning recently, so i decided to write this. Even it crashes i immediately get back in game and continue to play... I dont know how to fix that, because that lasts for 7-8 years, since i had bought my comp, i installed all drivers and updates on differend operating systems, and it repeats, maybe its because my graphic card maybe not i really dont know. SO PLEASE DONT "BAN" ME OR TAKE AWAY ME MY PROGRESS. because i didnt see how its my false for that, AND HOW ACCTUALLY IT CAN LEFT GAME and say this (warn), IF I GET BACK IN GAME ? But who i am to wonder something when powerful Wargameing didnt care about this, they care only on taking away all progress and bans.  So i can only wish to me and my comp good luck in future or at least what is left of it.. Pray for my comp...

ELITNI_ODRED #2 Posted 06 March 2016 - 12:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5235 battles
  • [KO-BK] KO-BK

Sorry because i written with this profile DarK_icEr, my account is ELITNI_ODRED, and all this happens on that account...

Edited by ELITNI_ODRED, 06 March 2016 - 12:14 AM.

Effing_Drako #3 Posted 06 March 2016 - 03:38 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 26694 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
Post your PC specs. However 

View PostDarK_icEr, on 05 March 2016 - 11:10 PM, said:

But who i am to wonder something when powerful Wargameing didnt care about this, they care only on taking away all progress and bans. 

Completely false

CroustibatFR #4 Posted 06 March 2016 - 11:31 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 23297 battles

If your computer crashes and you leave game, even when you come back, you are a hindrance to your team; therefore, you can chose between fixing your computer, or getting banned.

If you can't fix your computer, get someone else to do it. If no one can fix it, change it. And if you don't have the money for that ... well TOUGH LUCK, GET REKT.

ELITNI_ODRED #5 Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5235 battles
  • [KO-BK] KO-BK
I know all this things... I know it will be nice to buy new comp but that is not cheap, although i can change my graphic card (which again costs) but again its question "Are my graphic bad ? And what if problem continuous ?"
And if u didnt read, it crashes but just sometimes, (maybe 1 time per 15-20 battles) and i immediatelly back to game after that. And, this was happening before too, and i just was backed in game, and i didnt receive any warnings, until now, when it was crashed as usual, but i received that warn for leaving game, like i am deserted from battle, although i am NOT, ever...

My PC specs:
3 GB RAM DDR2
3x 2.1GHz AMD Phenom 8450
Graphic AMD Radeon HD 3600 Series
Gigabyte M61PME-S2 mainboard
Win 10 x64

Edited by ELITNI_ODRED, 06 March 2016 - 08:19 PM.

UrQuan #6 Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:25 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19755 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostELITNI_ODRED, on 06 March 2016 - 07:10 PM, said:

I know all this things... I know it will be nice to buy new comp but that is not cheap, although i can change my graphic card (which again costs) but again its question "Are my graphic bad ? And what if problem continuous ?"
And if u didnt read, it crashes but just sometimes, (maybe 1 time per 15-20 games) and i immediatelly back to game after that. And, this was happening before too, and i just was backed in game, and i didnt receive any warnings, until now, when it was crashed as usual, but i received that warn for leaving game, like i am deserted from battle, although i am NOT, ever...

That warning pops up when you DC'd too much in a certain timespan (dunno how long it is) Rejoining the game is irrelevant in this. So if you crash & rejoin the game, it still tracks it as 'left game/DC'd', marking you a deserter for that particular game (even if you log back in that same game).

A sporadic crash now and then wouldn't trigger it, but every 15-20 games sure would.

Looking at your specs, I suspect that adding some extra ram could help alleviate the issue. 3 GB ram with win 10 + a graphic application (like a game) running sounds like asking for trouble, as it's just too little to divert between the two.

What also can help is checking if there's any malware on the PC. Not all malware is directly harmful, some just hog up resources from your PC. You can use the Windows Defender program to have a quick check, should catch the most prevalent ones (if able). On older PC's, defragmenting the hard-drives can also help in a smoother experience.

ELITNI_ODRED #7 Posted 06 March 2016 - 10:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5235 battles
  • [KO-BK] KO-BK
I didnt understood fisrt part of your reply as well because my bad english, but thanks however for reply.
In regarding with my comp i dont belive that ram will help, wn defender and defragmenrion too, but maybe u are right, who knows, maybe is graphic card because some smaller games crashes sometimes too ( but not all games ) but who knows... However i will not risk and play, maybe WG really ban me... And thanks for reply man...

Effing_Drako #8 Posted 06 March 2016 - 10:27 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 26694 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
When you are running a game, open your task manager and check your ram usage

CroustibatFR #9 Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:46 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 23297 battles

View PostELITNI_ODRED, on 06 March 2016 - 08:10 PM, said:

And if u didnt read, it crashes but just sometimes, (maybe 1 time per 15-20 battles) and i immediatelly back to game after that. And, this was happening before too, and i just was backed in game, and i didnt receive any warnings, until now, when it was crashed as usual, but i received that warn for leaving game, like i am deserted from battle, although i am NOT, ever...

My PC specs:
3 GB RAM DDR2
3x 2.1GHz AMD Phenom 8450
Graphic AMD Radeon HD 3600 Series
Gigabyte M61PME-S2 mainboard
Win 10 x64

WG does not care if it is intentional or not. You are disconnecting, and thus you get a warning.

If your computer crashes randomly it can be many things so first things first, run some tests to find what is wrong.

My first step would be to install OCCT, run it and watch temperatures and power supply voltages  and ripple (or just upload the resulting files somewhere and i'll give it a look).

This is a diagnostic thing. There is something else you can do that should help : vacuum clean your computer.

WaffleTiger #10 Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:56 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 40804 battles
  • [5REST] 5REST
Two accounts. Much trolling.

ELITNI_ODRED #11 Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5235 battles
  • [KO-BK] KO-BK

I checked my RAM usage, it says 2.1 GB used and about 850-900 MB is free...

Edited by ELITNI_ODRED, 07 March 2016 - 11:43 PM.

ELITNI_ODRED #12 Posted 08 March 2016 - 12:26 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5235 battles
  • [KO-BK] KO-BK
Here is my temperatures and voltages...
My graphic dont have any cooler, its passive cooling...

Im screenshooted 3 times:

1st time results:
http://postimg.org/image/6akc53rip/
http://postimg.org/image/w8nyb4x01/

2nd:
http://postimg.org/image/8t615sd8x/
http://postimg.org/image/z45mvqqdt/

and 3rd:
http://postimg.org/image/cgqdplatt/
http://postimg.org/image/ld15tj1g1/

These temps are from 3 different battles in different time of course...

CroustibatFR #13 Posted 08 March 2016 - 08:46 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 23297 battles

Temps are a bit high but still ok. Watch out this summer ...

Voltages are really not though, these are way past the 5% threshold. I'd really like to see the result of an OCCT test to confirm.

if you haven't, vacuum clean the inside of your computer, and i mean especially the radiators, fans, and power supply. Don't hesitate to open the PSU (when off and un plugged, and DONT touch the big cylinders with your finder, you never know.

If it does not solve the problem, buy a new working power supply.

Xino9922 #14 Posted 08 March 2016 - 01:02 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16028 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

Yep, the voltage is off. Modern electronics have a very fine threshold when it comes to how much the component voltage can deviate from the usual voltage that the component needs.

It could explain your crashes, yes. 

How old are your PC? If you haven't vacuumed it, it may be that one or more capacitors may be fried/dried out, which is very bad news. This typically first happens in the power supply due to the heat being generated there.

ELITNI_ODRED #15 Posted 09 March 2016 - 08:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5235 battles
  • [KO-BK] KO-BK

My comp is about  7-7,5 years old.
When is summer coolers work on max RPM i think, its solidly loud...
And in regarding with vacuuming i dont know what is that :P:)

CroustibatFR #16 Posted 10 March 2016 - 10:37 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 23297 battles

7 years without cleaning ... i can't believe that thing hasn't burned already.

Ask your wife (or your mum) about vacuum cleaning, it is her job after all :trollface:

/stronk misoginy

ELITNI_ODRED #17 Posted 10 March 2016 - 11:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5235 battles
  • [KO-BK] KO-BK
Oh, its cleaned enough times. I didnt understood you at firsthand. Its clean now, not perfectly but clean, i remove dust with compressor when i cleaninng :D
And i dont have one side of computer unit ( housing ) idk how its called, acctually i have it but its not mounted :P 

Edited by ELITNI_ODRED, 10 March 2016 - 11:26 PM.

CroustibatFR #18 Posted 11 March 2016 - 10:12 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 23297 battles

View PostELITNI_ODRED, on 10 March 2016 - 11:20 PM, said:

Oh, its cleaned enough times. I didnt understood you at firsthand. Its clean now, not perfectly but clean, i remove dust with compressor when i cleaninng :D
And i dont have one side of computer unit ( housing ) idk how its called, acctually i have it but its not mounted :P 

It is called a panel. Removing it makes more dust settle in. You need a new power supply, yours is done. Norms say you can have a maximum of 5% voltage difference between what is advertised and what is delivered. Your voltages are more than double that, and the difference between min/max is way too big, too.

Get a new PSU 80+ bronze certified minimum, NOT from advance or heden as these are the crappiest ever and advertise fake power. Stability should return.

Hardass #19 Posted 11 March 2016 - 10:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 33198 battles

View PostCroustibatFR, on 07 March 2016 - 10:46 AM, said:

WG does not care if it is intentional or not. You are disconnecting, and thus you get a warning.

If your computer crashes randomly it can be many things so first things first, run some tests to find what is wrong.

My first step would be to install OCCT, run it and watch temperatures and power supply voltages  and ripple (or just upload the resulting files somewhere and i'll give it a look).

This is a diagnostic thing. There is something else you can do that should help : vacuum clean your computer.

Do not vacuum your pc EVER it can cause a horrific amount of static that can cause a lot of damage to your pc go to your local Model shop or computer shop and buy a can of compressed air user that to blow out any crap  from inside your pc DO NOT EVER HOVER YOUR PC 

Gremlin182 #20 Posted 11 March 2016 - 11:00 AM

General

• Player
  • 49232 battles

I went through a bad patch last year when my game client crashed after entering the battle, whatever was going wrong is now fixed could be game my drivers or other changes not important here.

However yes you get warnings its no biggie its just the auto system to prevent players jumping out of games they do not like.

Unless they changed things recently you will just lose the xp and credits when it happens and maybe get tagged for a while.

Ban is very unlikely imo.

Anyway after a number of game crashes I discovered the warning only occured if the crash happened before I had moved.

If I managed to move even a short distance there was no warning.

This makes a mockery of the entire warning penalty system imo.

Its designed to stop players jumping out of games yet if a player dislikes the matchup he can drive up to the nearest enemy get killed and achieve the same result.

No penalty just bad play.

Anyway online games are plagued with unfortunate problems be it real life bad connection software hardware meltdown etc its one of the joys of online play.

Having a coronary because one of your team went AFK is a little bit of an overreaction

Also tagged with warn, leaving game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users