• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MRLKJ #1 Posted 07 March 2016 - 03:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 48897 battles
  • [N11] N11

Hi

Do anyone know why WOT cant move a player from US/NA to EU region ?

I have talk to support and the most simple mapping process getting a player to another region is not possible ?

That cant be right ?

aydie #2 Posted 07 March 2016 - 03:48 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10359 battles

View PostMRLKJ, on 07 March 2016 - 02:32 PM, said:

Hi

Do anyone know why WOT cant move a player from US/NA to EU region ?

I have talk to support and the most simple mapping process getting a player to another region is not possible ?

That cant be right ?

it is interesting that you know the details about that process so well that you can estimate how simple it is...

My personal guess is:
They won't let you do it for economical reasons. Otherwise I'd create an account on ru/sea, buy the premiums for a much lower price and transfer the account to eu.

MRLKJ #3 Posted 07 March 2016 - 04:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 48897 battles
  • [N11] N11

View Postaydie, on 07 March 2016 - 02:48 PM, said:

it is interesting that you know the details about that process so well that you can estimate how simple it is...

My personal guess is:
They won't let you do it for economical reasons. Otherwise I'd create an account on ru/sea, buy the premiums for a much lower price and transfer the account to eu.

Hi

Well I work with IT-systems and I have made tons of mapping between 2 different systems, but wot cant move a player in the same system...., for me that is odd...

The situation is not about bying tanks cheaper or anything, it is because my ex-wife created an account for my son, which he has been playing on for some time, but that was created on the NA/US region, but we live in EU, so he cant play with me (his father) or his friends. - he also have a EU account, but only played 1 game, so he has no tanks at all.

So I asked them to either transfer the US account to EU or inactivate the account and then simple add credits and XP, so my son could resaerch and buy similar tanks on the EU account, but they cant do anything.

For me that is odd and compared to how much money and effort they put into building the game, then it is odd that they cant help.

His 2 accounts have almost same player name and they have same email adress, so they can see my problem, but want do anything to help him.

I hope that explain my problem.

Homer_J #4 Posted 07 March 2016 - 04:23 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28291 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

They can and they have done in the past.

A bunch of RU players got moved to the EU server and when they were setting up the SEA server they offered free transfers (may have been only from the NA server though).

They won't do it on an individual basis though.

MRLKJ #5 Posted 07 March 2016 - 04:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 48897 battles
  • [N11] N11

View PostHomer_J, on 07 March 2016 - 03:23 PM, said:

They can and they have done in the past.

A bunch of RU players got moved to the EU server and when they were setting up the SEA server they offered free transfers (may have been only from the NA server though).

They won't do it on an individual basis though.

Thx for the update and I also believe they can, but it seems like they want, maybe on individual basis, but they can see we made a mistake, so why not help the customer....., so anoying.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users