The Grand Finals 2016: prime contests

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 09 March 2016 - 04:14 PM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
Come display your skills and win multiple goodies and peripherals!

Full news text

Frankie_1 #2 Posted 10 March 2016 - 12:45 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 21250 battles
  • [_RA_] _RA_

Hi

This is a message to both of the EU finalst teams that make it to The Grand Finals 2016, and to any team that might make it on a wildcard ticket to the event.

I am looking for a team who would like me to make a 30 second video to enter into the video competition associated with this event, featuring your clan ! I'd do this for you for free of course: in exchange I'd enter the video in the competition.

You should know that in real life I am a professional Machinamatographer. I have made 'virtual video' inside game environments for Intel, Microsoft, Comcast, Reebok, NCR and many other blue chip / household name companies. You will be in safe hands! Incidentally, I have also been a previous winner of WoT video competitions: see here for example: Inspired by Fury.

If you're one of the finalist clans and you'd like me to create a video for you, please get in touch with me - sooner rather than later - and we can talk in more detail.

Frankie_1

KillersHaveBrain #3 Posted 11 March 2016 - 09:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3841 battles
  • [STLT] STLT

View PostFrankie_1, on 10 March 2016 - 12:45 AM, said:

Hi

This is a message to both of the EU finalst teams that make it to The Grand Finals 2016, and to any team that might make it on a wildcard ticket to the event.

I am looking for a team who would like me to make a 30 second video to enter into the video competition associated with this event, featuring your clan ! I'd do this for you for free of course: in exchange I'd enter the video in the competition.

You should know that in real life I am a professional Machinamatographer. I have made 'virtual video' inside game environments for Intel, Microsoft, Comcast, Reebok, NCR and many other blue chip / household name companies. You will be in safe hands! Incidentally, I have also been a previous winner of WoT video competitions: see here for example: Inspired by Fury.

If you're one of the finalist clans and you'd like me to create a video for you, please get in touch with me - sooner rather than later - and we can talk in more detail.

Frankie_1

That video "inspired by fury" far from professional video, maybe it's old or you wasn't looking into it serious, I don't know but I'm being honest man. Of course it's easy to judge and etc. but that lag, strange angles, you know what I mean. Not hating, but doesn't seem that you watching WGL EU as well. 2x Qualified to Grand Finals teams are basically Russians and don't think they will come here to check your message and understand English language :D. Don't know when wildcard would start for the place in Grand Finals. That could be after 28th of March which would be a bit too late, even if that's before, you won't have lot of time to make really good looking video. 

What I wanna say, just create not for team personally, create for WG and good luck in this contest :).

Iron_Snake #4 Posted 13 March 2016 - 06:26 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 36152 battles
  • [QSF] QSF
Can someone tell me which teams those Rox and Wombat beat in WGL? Thanks

Pantheradur #5 Posted 13 March 2016 - 07:39 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30299 battles
  • [BPG_F] BPG_F
WoT vs KAZNA 5:4
TRN.ROX vs DiNG 5:0

Finals:
TRN.ROX vs WoT 2:7

Edited by Pantheradur, 13 March 2016 - 07:41 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users