T-43, the worst MT in tier 7

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

_DrDrake_ #1 Posted 09 March 2016 - 06:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6278 battles

I only played it to get my t-44!

The tank is OK, but the gun is just garbage, cant do anthing in tier 8-9 battles unless getting their side or rear. Shooting gold is just waste of time.

Shortly saying, i was so happy to sell it after buying t-44, probably the happiest time ever.

Had trained 100% crew on it, but no way im playing this poop any further.

Sold and dismissed!

Anyone else felt like they are playing t-34-85 again?

lafeel #2 Posted 09 March 2016 - 06:43 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4964 battles
  • [LAFIE] LAFIE
Wastefull to dismiss the crew like that to be honest. Also, I rather like the T-43.

Dis4ster #3 Posted 09 March 2016 - 08:38 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 28746 battles

Hmm, i checked your tanks and it seems the T-43 is the only T7 med you have played so far. How could you know its the worst of them all, some people say Chi-Ri is the worst(to big), others the Panther, because its not a real Med, KV-13 is unloved too. But its all up to the players tastes and skill. If you can't play the tank how it should be played, for example trying to play Panther like a med or Chi-Ri sneaky using its non existent camo or trying to use ridge lines with tanks without gun depression. Most of the time the player makes the tank bad and if you compare all T7 Meds here you will see there are enough tanks similar to T-43.

But if we tanlk about players tastes, for me the worst of the worst is the A-44, accuracy and aimtime are horrible, it has no gun depression and its engine gets destroyed with almost every hit in the hull front. You can't peek-a-boo because of the aimtime, you can't snapshot even on 50m distance because of the aim circle beeing as big as of an arty, you can't snipe because of the accuracy of an arty and you can't go brawl because even if you win the brawl you will lose your engine for the rest of the battle, you can't carry enough repair kits to repair it as often as you will need, but if you are lucky enough you will burn twice in the same battle and lose the brawl. There is nothing worse than this thing...for me.

But well, why would you play T7 meds if there are T6 lights(same MM, meets T5-9) which have similar guns/DPM, but are much better overall(who needs armor anyway).

_DrDrake_ #4 Posted 10 March 2016 - 11:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6278 battles

View PostDis4ster, on 09 March 2016 - 08:38 PM, said:

Hmm, i checked your tanks and it seems the T-43 is the only T7 med you have played so far. How could you know its the worst of them all, some people say Chi-Ri is the worst(to big), others the Panther, because its not a real Med, KV-13 is unloved too. But its all up to the players tastes and skill. If you can't play the tank how it should be played, for example trying to play Panther like a med or Chi-Ri sneaky using its non existent camo or trying to use ridge lines with tanks without gun depression. Most of the time the player makes the tank bad and if you compare all T7 Meds here you will see there are enough tanks similar to T-43.

But if we tanlk about players tastes, for me the worst of the worst is the A-44, accuracy and aimtime are horrible, it has no gun depression and its engine gets destroyed with almost every hit in the hull front. You can't peek-a-boo because of the aimtime, you can't snapshot even on 50m distance because of the aim circle beeing as big as of an arty, you can't snipe because of the accuracy of an arty and you can't go brawl because even if you win the brawl you will lose your engine for the rest of the battle, you can't carry enough repair kits to repair it as often as you will need, but if you are lucky enough you will burn twice in the same battle and lose the brawl. There is nothing worse than this thing...for me.

But well, why would you play T7 meds if there are T6 lights(same MM, meets T5-9) which have similar guns/DPM, but are much better overall(who needs armor anyway).

Not sure which account you checked then, because there are two of them. I already played about 40 battles in t-44. CHi-Ri is good....

Tested t-44 2 years ago and only about 2 weeks ago decided to go for it lol. Right now, my favorite tank, but i bet ill say the same about Obj.140 in near future heh. ;)

T-43 is bad, camping in bushes doesnt work at all, considering AP shells lose their pen on long distance sniping, so sometimes i even bounced a couple of shots. Prefer close and personal!

View Postlafeel, on 09 March 2016 - 06:43 PM, said:

Wastefull to dismiss the crew like that to be honest. Also, I rather like the T-43.

To be honest, using same gun as the t-34-85 had in top gave me a headache. I will never return to t-43 again, also the crew was never bought with gold, i trained 100% from 55%. No waste there....

Edited by _DrDrake_, 10 March 2016 - 11:38 PM.

Pishko98 #5 Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12949 battles
To be honest I don't like the tank either. I know people think the T-43 is a good machine, and I'm fine with that, but the fact that it uses the same gun as the T-34-85 is quite discouraging. On top of that it has a tall profile and it feels really sluggish compared to other mediums of the same tier. I don't like the tank because it feels like a downgrade after the great T-34-85, but the grind is worth it. The T-44 isn't amazing but it's not bad either. I fell in LOVE with the T-54 even when it was stock and I will definetely keep it (+you can get two tier 10 medium tanks with just one tier 9). I loved the whole line and it was a great grind for me (except the T-43 :D) and I would recommend it to anyone.

Edited by Pishko98, 18 September 2016 - 10:32 PM.

Lycopersicon #6 Posted 19 September 2016 - 11:34 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 10747 battles
I'm finding T-43 quite okay. Yes it has to use the same gun as its predecessor, but let's be honest, this gun was a bit crazy in tier 6 and it is much more suitable for tier 7. The tank itself is, of course, not as powerful as T-34-85 in its tier, but it still receives all those slight improvements in all aspects imaginable over its predecessor and is quite worthy in tier 7.

qwepoizxcmnb #7 Posted 24 September 2016 - 09:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25461 battles
  • [W__B] W__B
Not sure if it's the worst (as there are plenty of tier 7 med stinkers) but I found it to be cr*p nonetheless. Others may disagree but it's just so underwhelming. It's fairly well balanced (as in being jack-of-all-trades) but it's just so much weaker in almost every category than say the T-44, more than a tier's difference. Plus it's way too tall and easy to hit.

TPpie #8 Posted 24 September 2016 - 09:38 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16230 battles

I don't recall the T-43 being particularly bad long ago when I played it, (Albeit I have a rather low battle count in it) It is underpowered but not terrible and certainly not the worst.

Imo, the worst MT in tier 7 is near-certainly the VK 30.02 (D) even with the short 88 pen buff, whatever perks or qualities it has on paper really can't be brought up in practice. (Consistently Atleast.)

All in all, T-43 isnt the worst, but it isnt great either.

johncl #9 Posted 24 September 2016 - 10:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 53343 battles
T34 - 100 ......Just as bad ,, !!

HugsAndKisses #10 Posted 26 September 2016 - 07:46 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 24537 battles
T-43 is the only tank in that line which isn't great, it's only "pretty good".

73north #11 Posted 03 October 2016 - 09:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39784 battles

I admit I actually like the T-43 , quick and agile , with decent gun depression - and a punchy gun if you can find weak spots or sides -

so far , no complaints ( I use my veteran 3 skill Bia Russian Medium crew - so that helps )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users