Chi-Nu-Kai Tier V Premium medium = Origami Tank

Chi Nu Kai Japanese

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Chi-Nu-Kai Tier V Premium medium = Origami Tank (13 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

The Chi-Nu-Kai Japanese Tier V Premium Medium Tank need a developer overlook or stats buff up?

1. Yes. (7 votes [53.85%])

Percentage of vote: 53.85%

2. No. (6 votes [46.15%])

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

3. Erase it from the garage. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Hide poll

Piki #1 Posted 15 March 2016 - 08:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10903 battles

Hello boys and girls! If you ever thought to waste gold, even when it is at half price, don't do it on the Chi-Nu-Kai tier 5 Japanese premium medium. This tank will amaze you in a very bad way.. I don't know, if the developers ever thought about the usefulness of their origami tank... You might say that it is a snipe tank, due to it's lack of armor and speed, but you're wrong. This tank has no other point, than to make you mad.. A snipe tank must have speed to run and relocate or an accurate (with BIA and ventilation the accuracy is like 6,7/10 hit the target) gun with high penetration or fast traveling shell speed, but this one has none.. Even the premium ammo is useless due to it's bad match making. Most of the time you end up in tier 6 or 7 battle, and you can't penetrate frontal armors or in some cases, even side armor, with any kind of "uranium shell" you load your gun with.. The premium shell it is not worth it due to the "enormous" average damage of 130. Most of the time it's a bit over 100 so credit reward it is low. Turret fight are out of the question, due to it's paper armor, badly positioned gun, long aiming speed and almost none existent gun depression. I have BIA skill active on the crew plus ventilation module and the accuracy is still bad. The HP of 480 is to very low for the heavy monsters you meet at your tier and above. You gonna lose any brawling intention due to low dps (damage/second) and HP(480hp compared to other Tier V opponent), the best loading time you can get is 4.22sec.HE shells can obliterate you in one shot. Every hit destroys a module or kills a crew member. The hull rear armor it's paper, so don't hit any rock with a bit of speed cause it might get you destroyed. Also flanking is out of the question due to lack of speed engine (power/ton engine low output) and turret traverse speed. I really dunno what was the point of inventing this, all around bad glass coffin on tracks.. Most of the vehicles in this game lack something but they excel at other, but this one is bad or I have the courage to say, worst overall stats. Not a credit maker, cause you can't do much on the battlefield. No pluses only many minuses. I had to write this description, in order to maybe, in time they rethink some aspects of this madness on tracks..:(

Have a lovely day!

P.S. It won't be lovely anymore, after you drive the Origami Tank, for several rounds.. :deer:

Edited by Piki, 05 April 2016 - 10:39 AM.

Nishi_Kinuyo #2 Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:01 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 7762 battles
  • [GUP] GUP
You got the tier of the tank wrong, it's tier 5, not 6.

Piki #3 Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10903 battles
I guess it was from the lame match making, that this tank has..:P  Corrected. Thank you Onisuzume!

Edited by Piki, 15 March 2016 - 09:45 PM.

Shizuthink #4 Posted 15 March 2016 - 10:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34804 battles
  • [ZEON] ZEON
I think it could use a little more gun depression. Other than that it seems to be fine to me.

Strappster #5 Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:16 AM

General

• Player
  • 24915 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I just bought it for the second time, I think it's a very pleasant tank to drive. It's no gazelle but it's mobile enough and quite accurate, certainly good for its tier. 

Piki #6 Posted 05 April 2016 - 10:54 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10903 battles

View PostStrappster, on 16 March 2016 - 12:16 AM, said:

I just bought it for the second time, I think it's a very pleasant tank to drive. It's no gazelle but it's mobile enough and quite accurate, certainly good for its tier. 

Compared to other tier 5 is to slow and has no armor.. Deadly combo..

Pansenmann #7 Posted 09 April 2016 - 10:16 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 34407 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostPiki, on 05 April 2016 - 10:54 AM, said:

Compared to other tier 5 is to slow and has no armor.. Deadly combo..

to compensate it got a great gun.

StuffKnight #8 Posted 14 April 2016 - 11:49 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 31267 battles
  • [_RBP_] _RBP_
Eh, seems like a reliable enough tank to me. Not exactly a great all-rounder but the gun can certainly make up for the lack of any real armour.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users