Gold Rain - E 50 Edition

e50 fail commander_blinded trying_hard gold_rain

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

XPACT3 #1 Posted 17 March 2016 - 03:16 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8653 battles

Many thanks to the guy in E 50, this wouldn't be possible without him.

http://s15.postimg.org/8yplcdo3d/shot_035.jpg and http://s11.postimg.org/6rx2kfxbl/shot_036.jpg for people who use Internet Explorer or some other garbage :D

Edited by BigBadVuk, 18 March 2016 - 04:44 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.

spamhamstar #2 Posted 17 March 2016 - 05:16 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 64310 battles
  • [LLAY] LLAY
Either i'm missing something or you are.

XPACT3 #3 Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8653 battles
Well if we just consider that he stood there for 3mins and spam clicked 16 APCR rounds then 7 AP rounds (no more APCR rounds probably) leading to 9630 damage blocked. I was just HE-ing him to see for how long he would stand there and shoot at my side armor.

Shadow_RS #4 Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3331 battles

View Postspamhamstar, on 17 March 2016 - 04:16 AM, said:

Either i'm missing something or you are.

Yup, you are definitely missing something, eyes or a [edited]BRAIN!!!

spamhamstar #5 Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 64310 battles
  • [LLAY] LLAY
WTF?  which guy in E50? what wouldn't be possible?  All you've posted is the phrase "Many thanks to the guy in E 50, this wouldn't be possible without him."

View PostShadow_RS, on 17 March 2016 - 03:04 PM, said:

Yup, you are definitely missing something, eyes or a [edited]BRAIN!!!

& seriously this is your 1 comment on the forum & then a quick look at wotlife reveals perhaps you're the 1 missing eyes or a ****ing brain. gj.

Edited by BigBadVuk, 18 March 2016 - 04:45 PM.

XPACT3 #6 Posted 17 March 2016 - 07:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8653 battles

View Postspamhamstar, on 17 March 2016 - 04:54 PM, said:

WTF?  which guy in E50? what wouldn't be possible?  All you've posted is the phrase "Many thanks to the guy in E 50, this wouldn't be possible without him."

& seriously this is your 1 comment on the forum & then a quick look at wotlife reveals perhaps you're the 1 missing eyes or a ****ing brain. gj.

You obviously don't see 2 attached images http://s15.postimg.org/8yplcdo3d/shot_035.jpg and http://s11.postimg.org/6rx2kfxbl/shot_036.jpg...

Is it more clear now?

Shadow_RS #7 Posted 17 March 2016 - 07:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3331 battles

View Postspamhamstar, on 17 March 2016 - 03:54 PM, said:

49064 battles and your score is average, pls give me a break kid.

spamhamstar #8 Posted 17 March 2016 - 08:06 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 64310 battles
  • [LLAY] LLAY

View PostXPACT3, on 17 March 2016 - 06:11 PM, said:

You obviously don't see 2 attached images http://s15.postimg.org/8yplcdo3d/shot_035.jpg and http://s11.postimg.org/6rx2kfxbl/shot_036.jpg...

Is it more clear now?

Yes thank you. that's a lot of gold. was obvious to you at least if not mr shadow.

View PostShadow_RS, on 17 March 2016 - 06:13 PM, said:

49064 battles and your score is average, pls give me a break kid.

give u a break? ur the 1 that started with a personal attack over nothing when the jpg were not displayed in the original post as i saw it which would have been obvious 2 u if u weren't so busy trying to appear clever. kid. seriously though 1717 battles 1 post & what?

Shadow_RS #9 Posted 18 March 2016 - 01:38 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3331 battles
Let me tell you something mister spamhamstar if you didn't mean as you said

Block Quote

''Either i'm missing something or you are.''

, then i apologize, because i've been through to many forum post and i've seen to many trolls and braindead people who start their conversation with similar line as you did. So if you didn't troll with that line nor you tried to sound like smart [edited]i'm sorry, but if you did you know my stance.

spamhamstar #10 Posted 18 March 2016 - 02:50 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 64310 battles
  • [LLAY] LLAY

View PostShadow_RS, on 18 March 2016 - 12:38 AM, said:

Let me tell you something mister spamhamstar if you didn't mean as you said

, then i apologize, because i've been through to many forum post and i've seen to many trolls and braindead people who start their conversation with similar line as you did. So if you didn't troll with that line nor you tried to sound like smart [edited]i'm sorry, but if you did you know my stance.

I meant exactly what i said. Either i'm missing something or you are. This was neither ambiguous nor directed at you, as at that point you had yet to post anything anywhere on the forum, yet you felt the need to jump in. So if anyone is "troll"ing or "braindead" as you so eloquently put it, it is yourself. 

As for your stance on trolling it hasn't been asked for by anyone, much as my original post was directed to the OP about the OP & not at you who have just jumped in for a fight & have as yet to add anything to the actual topic of this thread.

I could also go on about how many troll posts you have actually seen given the number of battles you've played unless you either spend more time on the forum than in game or have rerolled your account badly.  Either way, I have no further interest in your opinion on anything but thank you so much for giving me an insight in to your troubled existence.  Feel free to continue raging here if it makes you feel better but i wont be listening.  Best of luck & good job on your 1st ever post. Perhaps lessons can be learned?

Apologies to the OP for taking over this thread, was not my intention.

Shadow_RS #11 Posted 18 March 2016 - 03:46 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3331 battles

OK i see that you are dumb as you sound and that OP that you were talking about is my friend so don't even start with that crap, he thought the same thing when he saw your post, how do i know, I TALK TO HIM because he is my friend you probably don't know what that is. I'm sorry for you that you are using internet explorer (or what ever you've done to your poor PC) end that you can't see images that are posted, when images are clearly visible. You post a comment like ''Either i'm missing something or you are.'' you sound like blind [edited]or someone who is trying to troll and satisfy his psychopathic disayers.
No one but NO ONE could have know that you can't use a forum and that you can't see a [edited]IMAGES because you have 0 [edited]experience in PC's and life (let me explain what does ''Either i'm missing something or you are'' mean when images are VISIBLE; you dumb [edited], what is wrong with that image, its perfectly fine for someone to use gold rounds and MISS EVERY SINGLE SHOT, get a life learn how to play #mind of a retard). I tried to be a bigger man and apologise for your lack of social IQ but you've shown your real face and gave me a butthurt answer. And about my battle count IT DOESN'T PROVE [edited]crap.

TIME IS NOT EQUAL SKILL, LEARN THAT AND YOU WILL GO BETTER THROUGH LIFE YOU DUMB LITTLE BUTTHURT KID.

I rest my case here.

Edited by Shadow_RS, 18 March 2016 - 03:52 AM.

spamhamstar #12 Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:35 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 64310 battles
  • [LLAY] LLAY

i know i said i wouldn't be back but i really couldn't resist.

You see that i'm as dumb as I sound? Did/does that even make sense in your own head? see/hear? come on.

You made no genuine attempt to apologise, simply saying i apologise & proceeding to blame me is not an apology at all.  However, you have completely outdone yourself in your latest post.

The fact the OP is your "friend" has no relevance to what i said and if you check back you can conform this for yourself as you either wont listen to or will completely fail to understand anything i say.  But at least in your latest post you did manage to relate a whole sentence to the original post, so well done for that. It doesn't matter if you've never met the OP or if he's your Father, I was criticising you for failing to be on topic once in the entire thread, not for how well you knew the OP. Please at least pay attention if you're going to shout me down for everything I post.  It's also interesting to note that your friend managed to respond civily to what i'd posted, maybe there's something there you can learn from him.

The fact that the images didn't display has nothing to do with the browser i'm using but it amuses me that you think i'd use IE.  I would have thought with your own vast experience you'd know about browser add ons filtering page content but have obviously discounted that as a possibility for whatever reason.

You tried to apologise for my lack of social iq? Again not an apology but perhaps we're getting closer to the real issue here although if you check it's actually referred to as social intelligence not social iq, but you knew that right? Also if you had any awareness of social intelligence yourself you'd know better than to apologise for someone elses apparent failing.

A lot of your comments have been aimed at my supposed lack of intelligence & friends.  Well, in my opinion this is simply a case of transference & you're in fact taking your personal issues out on me.  Same goes for the phrases "Troll" "butthurt" & everything that was obviously too intelligent for me & got edited.  I checked just in case & can confirm "disayers" isn't a real word so i don't understand what you mean by it.  probably my fault xD.

As for me talking about the number of games you've played you might like to check again what I actually said & which comment of yours I was responding to. Your battle count relates to the number of times your pressed the battle button in game. I'd suggest you haven't done this as often as the vast majority of users on the forum yet you claimed to have vast experience of trolls on said forum despite only 1717 battles & 4 comments.  Obviously despite this vast experience of yours on forums & knowing how to use them so well, you've gone down the wrong track this time.  But seeing as you bring up your time is not equal to skill arguement i've had a closer look at your re-roll account & it could well that's why you're so upset about this? cuz i said it'd be a terrible re-roll & turns out it is.  Lets face it 48.57% is an awaful win rate for your 2nd(?) attempt at a game not to mention your below avg wn8.  please remember you're the 1 who brought this up.  & just so you know while i certainly wont be scaring any uniucms anytime soon 1554 is well above avg.

I'm not sure I can explain this much clearer for you, but I'll try.

I typed a phrase you took exception to for no other reason than you're a [edited] [edited] [edited] (lots of super intelligent words for you ;)).  When I didn't just apologise you proceeded to try to bully me into submission & now you've got yourself so wound up about it no amount of reason is going to make you realise you're the 1 who made a mistake.  Therefore as I intimated in my last post there is no point in continuing this discussion. you're never going to listen to me & i'm never going to respect you.

I'm sure you'll find something you feel is worth discussing further, so i'll look forward to speaking to you again soon xxx

BigBadVuk #13 Posted 18 March 2016 - 04:45 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 3016 battles
Avoid red font and get back on track

Also tagged with e50, fail, commander_blinded, trying_hard, gold_rain

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users