• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Mr_Dario #1 Posted 19 March 2016 - 09:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9938 battles
  • [S-D-S] S-D-S

Hello Everyone! 

this is probably my first or second forum post and honestly i don't like to post anything however im making an exception right now!

A scumbag has managed to take over my account and email (my own stupidity for using the same password) however i managed to get everything back! im writing to you all for some advice! i found out the guy/girl's IP address! what do u guys think i should do with this scumbags info? i would love payback honestly but i'm open to forgiveness if the slime ball apologizes or someone apologizes for him/her. however i still prefer a nice Juice payback!

I think all the people that got their account stolen feel the same way as i do!

and if it has never happened to you well your lucky and smart! 

hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

and stop camping coz arty will get you! :arta:

Dis4ster #2 Posted 19 March 2016 - 09:26 PM

Major

• Player
  • 27952 battles
The IP is useless because most of the time the hacker coward that hacked you, lives in an other country and to get payback you would need to start an international process against him, it would be very expensive and you would maybe not even get your payback, because other country other laws. But if you have time and money you could find out where he lives(also not that easy) and visit him to get your payback the good old way. But don't forget to take the souvenir(his teeths) back with you, for the family.

rambi #3 Posted 19 March 2016 - 09:42 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 46177 battles
  • [WHO] WHO
hack him/her  back ;)

Also tagged with Hacks, stolen, scumbag

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users