• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

koditzadispater #1 Posted 20 March 2016 - 04:14 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 32353 battles
  • [XIIIG] XIIIG

Hello guys and gals,

After Saint Patrick event I saw the reward, thought emblems and inscriptions are still usable.

Went in game, all looks fine, bonuses and so on.

Went on the game page, read article (http://worldoftanks....sation-bonuses/) mentioning that they remove the feature, then since it still exists in the game I thought it was re-implemented or changed in another way, since they give you a reward of this kind.

Therefore I bought inscriptions and emblems - about 4k gold. As no info was present anywhere, created a ticket (Ticket #1443752)... and surprise. No bonus for inscriptions and emblems. Asked for my money back, as in game info and above mentioned article mention nothing about this. I got usual copy/paste replies from WG support personnel.

As this is clearly false advertising, I will sue the company for this.

Is there anyone who experienced the same and would like to join this action?

Thanks.

Edited by koditzadispater, 20 March 2016 - 05:08 PM.

Dis4ster #2 Posted 20 March 2016 - 04:21 PM

Major

• Player
  • 27952 battles

View Postkoditzadispater, on 20 March 2016 - 04:14 PM, said:

Hello guys and gals,

After Saint Patrick event I saw the reward, thought emblems and inscriptions are still usable.

Went in game, all looks fine, bonuses and so on.

Went on the game page, read article (http://worldoftanks....sation-bonuses/) mentioning that they remove the feature, then since it still exists in the game I thought it was re-implemented or changed in another way, since they give you a reward of this kind.

Therefore I bought inscriptions and emblems - about 4k gold. As no info was present anywhere, created a ticket (Ticket #1443752)... and surprise. No bonus for inscriptions and emblems. Asked for my money back, as in game info and above mentioned article mention nothing about this. I got usual copy/paste replies from WG support personnel.

As this is clearly false advertising, I will sue the company for this.

Is there anyone that experienced the same and would like to join this action?

Thanks.

Its your fault, everyone who followed this topic already knows this and why 10.0 got canceled.

UrQuan #3 Posted 20 March 2016 - 04:23 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19755 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

There's an issue with your complaint. As you bought the inscriptions & Emblems, you could see the bonus they gave: 0%. So no false advertising at all. The bonus displayed in the game is what you got: 0% Yes the feature to give a bonus higher then 0% got removed & might see implementation again someday. But for now, it's what it is: awarding a 0% bonus.

Also, can't find any mention of the Four-Leaf Clover emblem giving a bonus beyond what's stated, namely a badge emblem for winning 10 games. (Newspost link: St Patricks day special) So no idea how you came to the conclusion it would mysteriously give a bonus higher then the 0% it states ingame.

koditzadispater #4 Posted 20 March 2016 - 04:26 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 32353 battles
  • [XIIIG] XIIIG

View PostDis4ster, on 20 March 2016 - 05:21 PM, said:

Its your fault, everyone who followed this topic already knows this and why 10.0 got canceled.

it is written "cancel in next update"

koditzadispater #5 Posted 20 March 2016 - 04:28 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 32353 battles
  • [XIIIG] XIIIG

View PostUrQuan, on 20 March 2016 - 05:23 PM, said:

There's an issue with your complaint. As you bought the inscriptions & Emblems, you could see the bonus they gave: 0%. So no false advertising at all. The bonus displayed in the game is what you got: 0% Yes the feature to give a bonus higher then 0% got removed & might see implementation again someday. But for now, it's what it is: awarding a 0% bonus.

Also, can't find any mention of the Four-Leaf Clover emblem giving a bonus beyond what's stated, namely a badge emblem for winning 10 games. (Newspost link: St Patricks day special) So no idea how you came to the conclusion it would mysteriously give a bonus higher then the 0% it states ingame.

i thought 0% is the baseline - no info on being different, this is why i consider it to be a deceiving action from wg. why on earth would you pay real money for some shitty inscription that does not represent you otherwise?

Send__nUdes #6 Posted 20 March 2016 - 05:24 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14809 battles

:trollface:

koditzadispater #7 Posted 20 March 2016 - 06:06 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 32353 battles
  • [XIIIG] XIIIG

View Postdangrig28, on 20 March 2016 - 06:24 PM, said:

:trollface:

just typical ro hater - poor guy with no logic and no arguments, just insults and hate for people that can afford to pay for a game.

Edited by koditzadispater, 20 March 2016 - 06:45 PM.

Joggaman #8 Posted 20 March 2016 - 07:00 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 24184 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Good luck in court!

Salentine #9 Posted 21 March 2016 - 10:45 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23574 battles
so you thought you'd come here and whine about your stupidty, well surprise, you wont get any sympathy here, and your chances of getting your money back from WG - about the same as the bonus all those emblems/insriptions will give you 0%

K_A #10 Posted 21 March 2016 - 02:28 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13643 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postkoditzadispater, on 20 March 2016 - 03:28 PM, said:

i thought 0% is the baseline - no info on being different, this is why i consider it to be a deceiving action from wg. why on earth would you pay real money for some shitty inscription that does not represent you otherwise?

Perhaps because people in general tend to be visual beings who enjoy looking at pretty things, and so some people feel it is worth the 50 cents or 1 euro worth of real money to make their favourite tanks in a tank game look more pretty to their eyes. People spend money (often a lot more than it would take to fully pimp out a tier 10 tank with all camos, emblems and inscriptions) on weapon skins and wearables in a lot of games (CS GO, Team Fortress 2 etc.) even though never give any actual bonuses either.

Also tagged with False advertising

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users