No replies to this topic

fryboy1975 #1 Posted 23 March 2016 - 08:07 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34752 battles
  • [B--R] B--R

Hi fellow tankers.....

Just putting this out there..

I have seen a lot of complaining about the new Global Map, are the 'Big Clans' hoarding all the gold, Clans owning to many provinces and the map is not big enough etc etc. Some points i agree with, some points i don't...

Should the Big Clans get more gold????? Of course they should, better players, dedication with the game and over time more money spent.But that does not mean smaller should miss out, even at T10 before someone says 'the less skilled clans should fight at T6 level'.... I have put money on this game just like the Blue/Purple players have.. So i feel i have a right to fight in competitive T10 CWs.. I am not interested in owning lots of land on the map i just want to play the  game at CW level...................

So just a small suggestion......

CW Tournaments i feel need a slight change for the owners of the land, in my view the land owner of the Tournament landing zone should be booted off after 48hrs if they have not managed to branch out on to the global map proper ( if u are on the global map u should not be able to move divisions onto landing zones) This will mean that the top clans still get there gold intake and the top clans will not be able to sit for weeks on end on landing zone provinces. I just feel with this small change will mean more clans will be chipping on landing zones, its sad to see some landing zones not even being chipped at all because it own by OMNI or Fame etc. More clans chipping=more players playing....

Well thats my moan and i know i will some haters but such is life.... 

Constructive comments only please, for the good of the game something has to change.......

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users