T-26 STIKS ! (Any advice on how to ace it) ?

T-26

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Uncle_Spam #1 Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27984 battles

So I am having trouble on acing the soviet light tank T-26.

For the love of me I can't find a way to make this tank work - no armor, no speed, no good view range, NO AUTO CANON.

If I go in the front line i get shredded by all the auto cannon tanks, if i stay behind i get no kills (+ the guns aren't so accurate); if i try to scout i see nothing...

How did you ace this tank any tips or tanker secrets you are willing to share? Any tips on specific map ?

guest273 #2 Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:38 PM

Major

• Player
  • 35680 battles
  • [JORM] JORM

Province,

but they removed it,

HA!

But seriously, Probably Mittengard corner-brawling (pika-boo) with enemy M2 Light's that have a single shot gun + amazing flanking via middle when the other side falls + go kill 1-2 arty in end game = top gun = ace.

T-26 really only has a semi-bouncy turret, so you need to make use of that. I guess if you could play tier 2 tanks (like me) with 3k+ wn8 then you could ace it on Himmelsdorf by using the ultimate map control position of either side's mid-map and then moving to 3 or 8 line from via middle and shooting the backside of enemy tanks (+ kill arty in their base if they have any).

Uncle_Spam #3 Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27984 battles

Thanks for the answer.

Yes it is a shame Province is out.

But Mittengard  is a hellish map : i have a slow comp. so on city maps i experience severe FPS drops and Mittengard is the worst by far - a real slide show. And that is bad news when surrounded by fast nimble tanks with auto cannons. Also this map is like every 3x map when playing...

Will try the Himmelsdorf tip.

Also tagged with T-26

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users